Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Blocks Freeze On Instagram Over #esewalter - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Blocks Freeze On Instagram Over #esewalter (33306 Views)

Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage / Bovi Apologises After Insulting Daddy Freeze on Twitter. He reacts / Fans Go Gaga For Tiwa Savage On Instagram Over These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Blocks Freeze On Instagram Over #esewalter by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 24, 2017
LordGuru1:
I tell you authoritatively, Freeze is on NairaLand.
I swear....he will soon comment.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Blocks Freeze On Instagram Over #esewalter by doyinbaby(f): 10:15am On Feb 24, 2017
SURElee:
Me sef I have been waiting for the robust reply. Imagine ESE Walters denounced Christ because a shepherd failed in his shepherd role and had some much effontery to say he operates on a higher grace. Time will tell, only a matter of time. Pastors be showing off. Next time Biodun Fatoyinbo will start perming and geling his hair in the name of trying new things.
I pray Ese comes back to Christ someday Christ is still waiting for her to come back Ese should forget whatever she feels anyone has done to her
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Blocks Freeze On Instagram Over #esewalter by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 24, 2017
Realhommie:
Me sef i wonder, it's pathetic you know..

We sure have a long way to go oooooo...
My lady went there one day I saw multiple alerts on my ATM.....na that day we break up. My hard earned money? They use jazz
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Blocks Freeze On Instagram Over #esewalter by haykes(m): 10:18am On Feb 24, 2017
Nigerian Pastors and scam are 5&6 scaming in d name of God small time dem go begin speak in tongue ababa shrabobo etc pastor freeze u are man of God am with u cos u tell d truth
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Blocks Freeze On Instagram Over #esewalter by QuietHammer(m): 10:19am On Feb 24, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
People hate the truth, if Freeze were to be an advocate of COMMON LIES, and ATTRACTIVE DECEIT, people wouldn't hate him this much.......

To the guys, COZA only mean one thing; A place to get babes. If you doubt me, worship with "us" this Sunday......

To the Ladies, COZA only mean one thing; a place to be competed for, like a price..

When the head is rotten, the tail stinks; If you wanna have a glimpse of Gomorrah, COZA is the place.

Music = 100% perfect
Dressing = 1000% Show-off
Money-bags =25% members
I-never-chops = 75% members (forming posh)
Preaching = 50%
Real Gospel = 0%......oops! = - (minus) 100%
Lol. I guess you were once a member
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Blocks Freeze On Instagram Over #esewalter by gbishman: 10:22am On Feb 24, 2017
Daddy freeze pls don't be stop this criticisms till we make these so called Yahoo boys in pentecostal suits accountable for their actions. Using church money to jollof while followers are dying in silence
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Blocks Freeze On Instagram Over #esewalter by oruma19: 10:27am On Feb 24, 2017
OKorowanta:
Wen will dis guy's brain be unfreezed?
are u for ril? U dare ask y freeze will summon courage to say the truth? A follower of Jesus (Ese Walters) denounces Him because one fake pastor made her do so and u are speaking in support of the so called pastor? Wow, I rest my case... Africans are in deep shit with Christianity. I hope biodun comes out with the ansa he promised 4 years ago. U cannot sweep this under the carpet. Don't mock God pls Mr biodun fatoyinbo. U r a fake Pastor. U made a girl backslide and u r here showcasing a motorbike that was gotten from the gullible Christians tithes and offerings.. shit!!!!
This is thesame thing that happened in Canaan land otta, some church workers of high repute in connivance with a driver of one of the bishops stole money, only the driver admitted guilt in the hope that since it's a Christian organisation, he would be forgiven and given another chance. All the senior workers and pastors who were part of the "stealing" denied this man who was later sacked. Now the man has converted to Islam because according to him, those who were part of the crime he committed that led to his sack are still parading themselves as pastors in living faith church and nothing has happened to them.. u can see how nigerians mock God.... Chaiiii.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Blocks Freeze On Instagram Over #esewalter by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:31am On Feb 24, 2017
i love freeze
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Blocks Freeze On Instagram Over #esewalter by cosmic22(m): 10:32am On Feb 24, 2017
SURElee:
Me sef I have been waiting for the robust reply. Imagine ESE Walters denounced Christ because a shepherd failed in his shepherd role and had some much effontery to say he operates on a higher grace. Time will tell, only a matter of time. Pastors be showing off. Next time Biodun Fatoyinbo will start perming and geling his hair in the name of trying new things.

its not bad for a pastor to perm his hair is it?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Blocks Freeze On Instagram Over #esewalter by SURElee(f): 10:32am On Feb 24, 2017
doyinbaby:
I pray Ese comes back to Christ someday Christ is still waiting for her to come back Ese should forget whatever she feels anyone has done to her

I think I know how ESE feels. The pastor just ignored and continued like nothing went down. Like God doesnt discipline men of God. No wonder souls are lost instead of being won. Like I said Time will tell and God reigns supreme.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Blocks Freeze On Instagram Over #esewalter by PatriotTemidayo: 10:50am On Feb 24, 2017
QuietHammer:

Lol. I guess you were once a member
Testimonies abounds wink
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Blocks Freeze On Instagram Over #esewalter by Realhommie(m): 10:52am On Feb 24, 2017
cummando:

My lady went there one day I saw multiple alerts on my ATM.....na that day we break up. My hard earned money? They use jazz
Jezzzzzz, like seriously??

Firstly i'm not crazy bout churches and M.O.G's so i no see how i go lose my consciousness and fall prey to their gimmicks and schemes, any kind hypnotism no fit work, lai lai...

We need to be really careful i swear, God didn't mince words when he admonished us to "Watch n Pray"... Happenings around now na pointer to signs of the endtime obviously.. But it is well

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Blocks Freeze On Instagram Over #esewalter by PatriotTemidayo: 10:53am On Feb 24, 2017
obontami:
Please where is the church located. Maybe I fit see fish catch for there. smiley
If Na Abuja you dey, Omo you don hammer be that. Alele, drive down towards Apo Round about, Turn left when you are at SARS office (Old Abattoir), and drive straight to Gilmor Place............the "Flowers" will convince you. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Blocks Freeze On Instagram Over #esewalter by Realhommie(m): 10:56am On Feb 24, 2017
oruma19:
are u for ril? U dare ask y freeze will summon courage to say the truth? A follower of Jesus (Ese Walters) denounces Him because one fake pastor made her do so and u are speaking in support of the so called pastor? Wow, I rest my case... Africans are in deep shit with Christianity. I hope biodun comes out with the ansa he promised 4 years ago. U cannot sweep this under the carpet. Don't mock God pls Mr biodun fatoyinbo. U r a fake Pastor. U made a girl backslide and u r here showcasing a motorbike that was gotten from the gullible Christians tithes and offerings.. shit!!!!
This is thesame thing that happened in Canaan land otta, some church workers of high repute in connivance with a driver of one of the bishops stole money, only the driver admitted guilt in the hope that since it's a Christian organisation, he would be forgiven and given another chance. All the senior workers and pastors who were part of the "stealing" denied this man who was later sacked. Now the man has converted to Islam because according to him, those who were part of the crime he committed that led to his sack are still parading themselves as pastors in living faith church and nothing has happened to them.. u can see how nigerians mock God.... Chaiiii.
Hmmmmmmmmm, it is well oooooooe..
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Blocks Freeze On Instagram Over #esewalter by Tayeni(m): 11:19am On Feb 24, 2017
SURElee:
Me sef I have been waiting for the robust reply. Imagine ESE Walters denounced Christ because a shepherd failed in his shepherd role and had some much effontery to say he operates on a higher grace. Time will tell, only a matter of time. Pastors be showing off. Next time Biodun Fatoyinbo will start perming and geling his hair and tattoo his skin in the name of trying new things.
what's wrong with tattoos
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Blocks Freeze On Instagram Over #esewalter by Danhumprey: 11:23am On Feb 24, 2017
Angelinastto:
see one of them....... madam space-booker, how are you?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Blocks Freeze On Instagram Over #esewalter by SURElee(f): 12:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
Tayeni:
what's wrong with tattoos

Read Leviticus 19:28 and find out.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Blocks Freeze On Instagram Over #esewalter by Tayeni(m): 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
SURElee:

Read Leviticus 19:28 and find out.
outdated or misunderstood?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Blocks Freeze On Instagram Over #esewalter by ollybelleza: 12:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
Become an Agent with Billionairebet....For enquire call Olaitan 09050097742
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Blocks Freeze On Instagram Over #esewalter by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
# i stand with freeze!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Blocks Freeze On Instagram Over #esewalter by chccho(m): 12:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
Histrings08:
The pastor said he only pose with the bike nd tz not his... Can't he just do that without having to answer your stupid questions?
What is the answer to the alleged affair with ese Walter?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Blocks Freeze On Instagram Over #esewalter by davires: 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
Freeze should focus on our leaders in Government.i
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Blocks Freeze On Instagram Over #esewalter by chccho(m): 12:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
People hate the truth, if Freeze were to be an advocate of COMMON LIES, and ATTRACTIVE DECEIT, people wouldn't hate him this much.......

To the guys, COZA only mean one thing; A place to get babes. If you doubt me, worship with "us" this Sunday......

To the Ladies, COZA only mean one thing; a place to be competed for, like a price..

When the head is rotten, the tail stinks; If you wanna have a glimpse of Gomorrah, COZA is the place.

Music = 100% perfect
Dressing = 1000% Show-off
Money-bags =25% members
I-never-chops = 75% members (forming posh)
Preaching = 50%
Real Gospel = 0%......oops! = - (minus) 100%
I can't deny this your post.I used to live in Abuja and i still visit sometimes.That church is just like going for a music concert/show their choir only know how to wear clothes and dance shoki.I have attended their service several times and there is not much word from the alter just motivational talk.The church is very so vainly beautiful like and a lot and lots of beautiful ladies there too.If u want to feed your eyes and listen to good music and see De la cream babes/people u can visit coza,but if u want any to hear the true word of God listen to Baba adeboye or sit in your house and study the bible.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Blocks Freeze On Instagram Over #esewalter by dermmy(m): 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
grin grin Freeze have joined bad gang

Lol
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Blocks Freeze On Instagram Over #esewalter by LordOfNaira: 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
davires:
Freeze should focus on our leaders in Government.i

The pastors of today, more than the thieving politicians, need to be checked for our country to move forward. These thieves who parade themselves as pastors employ the tricks of conmen to scam people of their hard earned money. They promise you wealth in exchange for your contributions and when things favour you in this world, they claim the glory but when it doesn't favour you, they blame you for your lack of faith and for not giving enough to God. I was in a Redeemed church parish recently when the pastor's wife, while urging people to give offerings, said "How can you come into the house of God without bringing anything?"

Also, there was a revival (a word that has become bastardized by African pastors) that I attended. After the the invited pastor had finished preaching, the host pastor took over and asked for donations on behalf of the visiting pastor. When only a few people came out, the host pastor was mad. He then shouted, "So the rest of you just came to receive free blessings"

There was also a day I was held up in a traffic jam. I could hear a man's voice over the loudspeaker somewhere. Seems like they were having a donation. He was shouting "100,000 naira" then he went lower and lower until he was shouting "20 naira! 20 naira! Just bring it. Don't worry, God will manage it!"

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Blocks Freeze On Instagram Over #esewalter by efilefun(m): 1:12pm On Feb 24, 2017
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160988_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362
lmao first time we will be on same "page" Mr picture robot lol
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Blocks Freeze On Instagram Over #esewalter by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 24, 2017
beeolhar:
Why is baby freeze always saying negative things about Christian religious leaders?

Point of correction he says bad things about so called Christian leaders who give Christianity a bad name. cool

and there is nothing wrong with that.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Blocks Freeze On Instagram Over #esewalter by dsocioemmy(m): 2:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
Some people here calling freeze dumb are more dumb. Freeze might not be in his right always. But jumping to defend a mere man you call your God is too shallow for so called literate Nigerians
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Blocks Freeze On Instagram Over #esewalter by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
anonimi:

As long as he has mentally lazy people who can't read their Bibles hooked up and addicted to his salesman pitch, Biodun is cool cool

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227

Imitaz Mahmood used to be my favorite Facebook friend. pls, can u send me a means to contact him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ireti Doyle: My Skin Color Almost Made Me Lose My First TV Commercial / Peter Okoye Dragged To Court For Collecting ₦2.8 Million Pay Without Showing Up / Rita Dominic In New Braids Hairdo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.