Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,461 members, 7,801,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. (5302 Views)

Kano’s Votes Alone Were More Than What The Entire South-West Gave Buhari - Waku / PICS: PDP Chairman In Lagos Declares Interest In Ekiti Guber Race- The Cable / Aisha Buhari Launches Nigerian Women Against Corruption (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 24, 2017
this is a warning to the entire black race, especially to Black Africans Men living in Africa. our enemies the non black race are nowusing our women against us. they use feminist attitude, fake women rights , homosexuality, lesbianism , and all kinds of things like putting the woman above a man in the society. they use the marriage method like polyandry, and encourage married women to commit adultery. their by given the women unnecessary rights. this demonic waysdestroying our African ancestral traditions. be careful of non black races . they are the descendants of demonic angels that disobeyedAlmighty GOD -AHAYAH in heaven. this set of humanoids are not real humans. but they were created with animal gene and fallen demon gene. they do not have soul. therefore they are useless to the earth. they have been trying to use tricks on us. my fellow Black African Men just be wise . do not allow any of this non blackto deceive you. they want to take all the lands from us. by setting ours to fight each other. they will cause confusion among our own people. Be Wise, and think properly .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Nateben(m): 8:46am On Feb 24, 2017
OK, will comment later.. grin

Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 24, 2017
Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 24, 2017
Nateben:
OK, will comment later.. grin
You are a Fool. for commenting on this. use your brain properly. and think wisely.

2 Likes

Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Nateben(m): 9:36am On Feb 24, 2017
777philosopher:
You are a Fool. for commenting on this. use your brain properly. and think wisely.

Bro, get busy, I'm not among the people frustrating you, you really need to relax... Anger kills.. tongue

9 Likes

Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 24, 2017
Nateben:

Bro, get busy, I'm not among the people frustrating you, you really need to relax... Anger kills.. tongue
this is the problem of you young Africans . you are easily deceived. of physical things. I pity you. A Word is enough for a wise man.

1 Like

Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Jabioro: 10:04am On Feb 24, 2017
Hmmm! Ajini laya do koje bi aya eni, ni ekilo fun.. meaning ,There no fault with the man that slept with your wife, the stern warning goes to the woman. ..

1 Like

Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by delishpot: 10:12am On Feb 24, 2017
OP, wetin you smoke? What has women got to do with anything you wrote there? Who ever brought polyandry in Nigeria? You just titled the topic because you know how much the average naija man would be happy to join the Blame women train.
They buying your land, is women's fault too? Homosexualism is woman's fault? Yeye Dey smell. You think this childish ignorant attitude can really save youvfrom the white man if he means business? Your attitude versus their brain you think you would win?
Do you think they got to where they are by saying let's lock up our women and focus only on keeping them quite?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Nateben(m): 10:13am On Feb 24, 2017
777philosopher:
this is the problem of you young Africans . you are easily deceived. of physical things. I pity you. A Word is enough for a wise man.

The problem with you old African is, you are frustrated, and so you read meaning into things that doesn't matter.
What did I comment?
Did I disrespect your writeup in any way?
I just wrote "I'll be back" that's all, and you decided to course me out.
I normally don't respond to someone like you, but I have to, I know you are frustrated, and it's OK to vent it out.
Trying to lecture me on being a young African, you forget that growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional.
I wish you'd know the difference.... Now, have a nice day sir.

8 Likes

Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 24, 2017
Nateben:

The problem with you old African is, you are frustrated, and so you read meaning into things that doesn't matter.
What did I comment?
Did I disrespect your writeup in any way?
I just wrote "I'll be back" that's all, and you decided to course me out.
I normally don't respond to someone like you, but I have to, I know you are frustrated, and it's OK to vent it out.
Trying to lecture me on being a young African, you forget that growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional.
I wish you'd know the difference.... Now, have a nice day sir.
you are sick. you are a Coward and He goat. Use your brain properly. even a kid of 5 years old have sense more than you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 24, 2017
delishpot:
OP, wetin you smoke? What has women got to do with anything you wrote there? Who ever brought polyandry in Nigeria? You just titled the topic because you know how much the average naija man would be happy to join the Blame women train.
They buying your land, is women's fault too? Homosexualism is woman's fault? Yeye Dey smell. You think this childish ignorant attitude can really save youvfrom the white man if he means business? Your attitude versus their brain you think you would win?
Do you think they got to where they are by saying let's lock up our women and focus only on keeping them quite?
only devils allow such thing to occur. for you supporting it. which means you are a Devil. think. God placed Adam to rule the earth. and Adam was a Black Man. other races, who support this idea are descendants of The Devil. other races who do this are Mentally ill
Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by delishpot: 10:38am On Feb 24, 2017
777philosopher:
only devils allow such thing to occur. for you supporting it. which means you are a Devil. think. God placed Adam to rule the earth. and Adam was a Black Man. other races, who support this idea are descendants of The Devil.

You are a fool. Point to where I said I support anything. Are you God? When did God ever tell you anything? You say Adam, someone else's culture would say another story. Why shove yours down their own throats? Was Adam your ancestor? Is Adam your history?
Sidon there with your Adam, while the people that are wise And have woken up to life andbhow it operates would conquer you 10 times over.

12 Likes

Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Nateben(m): 10:52am On Feb 24, 2017
777philosopher:
you are sick. you are a Coward and He goat. Use your brain properly. even a kid of 5 years old have sense more than you.

What's really funny to me is, in all these courses, you've failed to make any points, like.......

What exactly did I comment, to make you loose your sense of reason?
Is it just "I'll comment later" or is something else really bothering you?
Like seriously, I want to know, because this one really pass me.
You have a lot of issues, and I'm sorry I can't help, unless you voice it out, God knows I'm not trying to belittle you in anyway, but, it's obvious something is wrong, because I can't believe that by commenting "I'll comment later" is the reason you are acting up.
For what it's worth, I wish I could withdraw that comment, and make you have a nice day.

3 Likes

Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 24, 2017
delishpot:

You are a fool. Point to where I said I support anything. Are you God? When did God ever tell you anything? You say Adam, someone else's culture would say another story. Why shove yours down their own throats? Was Adam your ancestor? Is Adam your history?
Sidon there with your Adam, while the people that are wise And have woken up to life andbhow it operates would conquer you 10 times over.
yes Adam was my ancestor . eve was the cause of the it. the Hebrew Isrealite History was the details or events that happened long time ago. we Bantu people of Africa Are the real Descendants of the Ancient Israelites in the Bible. From the Land of Yahawadah-Judah and Northern Israel to East, West Africa and southern Africa. that was the journey our ancestors took.listen properly according Prophet Jeremiah, we shall forget our true Identity and not know who are again. But with time, our True Identity. we are the chosen and direct descendants of Iacob (Jacob or Yacob). you African Bantu youth should wise up. you, return to the God of our Hebrews Israelite ancestors.
Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by delishpot: 11:05am On Feb 24, 2017
777philosopher:
yes Adam was my ancestor . eve was the cause of the it. the Hebrew Isrealite History was the details or events that happened long time ago. we Bantu people of Africa Are the real Descendants of the Ancient Israelites in the Bible. From the Land of Yahawadah-Judah and Northern Israel to East, West Africa and southern Africa. that was the journey our ancestors took.listen properly according Prophet Jeremiah, we shall forget our true Identity and not know who are again. But with time, our True Identity. we are the chosen and direct descendants of Iacob (Jacob or Yacob). you African Bantu youth should wise up. you, return to the God of our Hebrews Israelite ancestors.

Now that you have calmed down, I believe we can have a meaningful dialogue.
So, I do not believe that Adam is our first man, that is the history according to the white Hebrew Jew.
The story of creation is BS in my opinion. A sexist and dehumanizing story a bunch of people tell to keep others in check. People have been wise in studying crowd control and management from time immemorial and that story, is one of the tales told. There would be other stories been told as to why a certain house is the only one that would produce kings, queens, priests, slaves, temple servants, laboures, embalmers, clothes etc. All stories to keep things going smooth in the society.
Maybe one day we will wake up and see the power in knowing how to positively influence and guide our people to bring out the best within our race. Until then, they don't mind you owning Adam and Eve.

1 Like

Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 24, 2017
delishpot:

Now that you have calmed down, I believe we can have a meaningful dialogue.
So, I do not believe that Adam is our first man, that is the history according to the white Hebrew Jew.
The story of creation is BS in my opinion. A sexist and dehumanizing story a bunch of people tell to keep others in check. People have been wise in studying crowd control and management from time immemorial and that story, is one of the tales told. There would be other stories been told as to why a certain house is the only one that would produce kings, queens, priests, slaves, temple servants, laboures, embalmers, clothes etc. All stories to keep things going smooth in the society.
Maybe one day we will wake up and see the power in knowing how to positively influence and guide our people to bring out the best within our race. Until then, they don't mind you owning Adam and Eve.
Lamentations 5:10, Job 30:30 and Song of Solomon 1:5-6 and other verses in the Bible.
Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 24, 2017
This is a WARNING to all WHITE MEN, our ENEMIES are using our women against us with their BIG BLACK PEN!S. You know those BLACK MEN our enemies have BIGGER PEN!SES ........................Bla bla bla bla bla ....................they are SAVAGES, they are animals BABOONS, APES .................GORRILAS from AFRICA....................bla bla bla ..................They are DEVILS that is why they are BLACK........................bla bla bla bla................

You remind me of OLD MAJOR in the book ANIMAL FARM. Th

Oga 777 i do not support homosexualism, lesbianism, e.t.c e.t.c. The problem is not the WHITE MAN but LOW SELF ESTEEM which the BLACK have for themselves. THEY ARE NOT TRUE TO THEMSELVES, ALWAYS CHASING AFTER WANTING TO BE WHITE. Its about MENTALITY than anything else.

3 Likes

Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by decomaniaboss(f): 11:53am On Feb 24, 2017
Nateben:

What's really funny to me is, in all these courses, you've failed to make any points, like.......

You have a lot of issues, and I'm sorry I can't help, unless you voice it out, God knows I'm not trying to belittle you in anyway, but, it's obvious something is wrong, because I can't believe that by commenting "I'll comment later" is the reason you are acting up.
For what it's worth, I wish I could withdraw that comment, and make you have a nice day.
I no wetin dey do am,he neighbours dey chop he wife ...nd one of him neighbours fair like ohimbo..so the thing the pain am ...abeg bear with am .i dey fell him pain grin

1 Like

Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 24, 2017
WORDWORLD:
This is a WARNING to all WHITE MEN, our ENEMIES are using our women against us with their BIG BLACK PEN!S. You know those BLACK MEN our enemies have BIGGER PEN!SES ........................Bla bla bla bla bla ....................they are SAVAGES, they are animals BABOONS, APES .................GORRILAS from AFRICA....................bla bla bla ..................They are DEVILS that is why they are BLACK........................bla bla bla bla................

Oga 777 i do not support homosexualism, lesbianism, e.t.c e.t.c. The problem is not the WHITE MAN but LOW SELF ESTEEM which the BLACK have for themselves. THEY ARE NOT TRUE TO THEMSELVES, ALWAYS CHASING AFTER WANTING TO BE WHITE. Its about MENTALITY than anything else.

Mr Neanderthal, Rhesus Monkey is our blood relative. you Caucasian Race are Mentally Sick. you brought different Abnormal things. you are a CLONE. you are just a experiment . your mentally sick brothers are the worst criminals. you stole other people lands and use it for your greedy and illegal activies. Caucasians are Rhesus Monkeys. you are A weak Man. and you hate yourself. you are a Thief. because of your inferior complexity, you don't think well. when you were born . it is with a Monkey Tail. You are a Mentally Sick. You practice beastility, and child abuse. and when you are in the sun, Sun kills your skin cells. and damage it. Haaaahaaaa haaa. Rhesus Monkey mixed with Fallen Angel D.N.A. now who is the Monkey? it is You. Mr. Neanthaderthal. You smell like a Dog. you have the Skin of a Pig. You are a Devil. Haaaaahaaahaaaa, You are a Coward.
Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
777philosopher:
Mr Neanderthal, Rhesus Monkey is our blood relative. you Caucasian Race are Mentally Sick. you brought different Abnormal things. you are a CLONE. you are just a experiment . your mentally sick brothers are the worst criminals. you stole other people lands and use it for your greedy and illegal activies. Caucasians are Rhesus Monkeys. you are A weak Man. and you hate yourself. you are a Thief. because of your inferior complexity, you don't think well. when you were born . it is with a Monkey Tail. You are a Mentally Sick. You practice beastility, and child abuse. and when you are in the sun, Sun kills your skin cells. and damage it. Haaaahaaaa haaa. Rhesus Monkey mixed with Fallen Angel D.N.A. now who is the Monkey? it is You. Mr. Neanthaderthal. You smell like a Dog. you have the Skin of a Pig. You are a Devil. Haaaaahaaahaaaa, You are a Coward.

My point is very simply. Our MENTALITY is what makes us behave the way we do. NOT THE COLOUR OF OUR SKIN.

Well, i dont see any country in BLACK AFRICA being ruled by WHITES. For the records why are NIGERIANS BEING KILLED IN SOUTHAFRICA? This is not stale..........ARE BLACKS NOT ENOUGH ENEMIES OF THEMSELVES?

BLACK COMMUNITY IN THE U.S.A HAVE THE HIGHEST RATE OF MURDER. BLACKS KILLING BLACKS. Your men have refused to choose the path of RESPONSIBILTY. Now you are looking for who to blame.

CHANGE YOUR MENTALITY AND ALL WILL BE FINE. NOT YOUR COLOR. I BELIEVE MICHEAL JACKSON IS ENOUGH LESSON ON ITS OWN.

The problem is not WHITE or BLACK but lack of self discovery.

By the way. The popular belief of the BIG BLACK PEN!S is a MYTH.

1 Like

Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
[quote author=777philosopher post=54024902][/quote]

Oh the baby's got a tail. like being born with six fingers. Well modern day surgery can take care of that.
Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Oh the baby's got a tail. like being born with six fingers. Well modern day surgery can take care of that.
it still show that you are a animal mixed with demonic DNA.
Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
777philosopher:
it still show that you are a animal mixed with demonic DNA.

Oh i see.
Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Olu317(m): 6:49am On Feb 27, 2017
Nateben:

I do admire your style of chosen words in your response young man to the OP. And if am a seer, then you are Ibo and cultured. I am quite impressed. Pardon me if I over exalted your personality because you are unique. You don't need to keep quoting the OP even if he continues to dish out at you because something isn't right about his thread. I pray and hope you won't loose your cool. Have a wonderful day.

1 Like

Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 04, 2017
Olu317:
I do admire your style of chosen words in your response young man to the OP. And if am a seer, then you are Ibo and cultured. I am quite impressed. Pardon me if I over exalted your personality because you are unique. You don't need to keep quoting the OP even if he continues to dish out at you because something isn't right about his thread. I pray and hope you won't loose your cool. Have a wonderful day.
the African Black Man is the Ultimate Creator and the King of the Earth. it is our Heavenly Bantu Ancestral Gods that created the Universe. do you know that the Leader and the most powerful , it is a Black Man that has Long dreadlocks. his eyes are blazing with fires. he sits on a Royal Throne. He controls everything that happens. he created Angels, Demons, and other kind of spirits. even Lucifer-the king of hell bows before him. Black African Men are the Gods of the Earth.
Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Olu317(m): 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
777philosopher:
the African Black Man is the Ultimate Creator and the King of the Earth. it is our Heavenly Bantu Ancestral Gods that created the Universe. do you know that the Leader and the most powerful , it is a Black Man that has Long dreadlocks. his eyes are blazing with fires. he sits on a Royal Throne. He controls everything that happens. he created Angels, Demons, and other kind of spirits. even Lucifer-the king of hell bows before him. Black African Men are the Gods of the Earth.
I don't know the complexion of the creator of the universe but 3/4 of the earth is surrounded by water(blue colour),the Sky is blue colour with a blend of white. The sun bring forth light (yellow kind of colour but turns whitish on the planet earth). I find it hard to believe black man's colour is the colour of the creator nor a white a man's colour. However, if you have proof, I am willing to learn about this Black creator.
Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2017
Olu317:
I don't know the complexion of the creator of the universe but 3/4 of the earth is surrounded by water(blue colour),the Sky is blue colour with a blend of white. The sun bring forth light (yellow kind of colour but turns whitish on the planet earth). I find it hard to believe black man's colour is the colour of the creator nor a white a man's colour. However, if you have proof, I am willing to learn about this Black creator.
you are so spiritual blind and dumb. when God created Adam, he made him from the soil. what is the colour of the soil? it is dark brown. Adam is a Black Man. even scientists prove that the origin of mankind is in Africa. but other races were created from fallen angel dna and animal genes. do you know our black African Ancestors in the past were advanced in technology. OK. they built ancient structures.
Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by gatiano(m): 2:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxax looooooooooooooooooool. Sky is blue xaxaxaxaxax with a white mixture of white xaxaxaxaxaxax. You are funny as hell and ignorant unlimitedly. The sky is not blue, it is black, called ether. Space is not empty, space is filled with ether. Without ether light can never exist. Every colour is contained in Black, When you add all the colour in existence together, they will form Black. God had no option than to be Black, because from His and Her Black complexion and Blackness comes everything in all existence that can be seen and unseen. We are all born out of Blackness.

The blue sky is an illusion, wjen you fly up there, You won't see it. When You go out of the earth atmosphere, You will never see the sun, you would only feel its effect.

Olu317:
Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Olu317(m): 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2017
777philosopher:
you are so spiritual blind and dumb. when God created Adam, he made him from the soil. what is the colour of the soil? it is dark brown. Adam is a Black Man. even scientists prove that the origin of mankind is in Africa. but other races were created from fallen angel dna and animal genes. do you know our black African Ancestors in the past were advanced in technology. OK. they built ancient structures.
Whoa! God must be truly be black....The Bible you quoted talked about clay image of God being created but did you see anywhere God was referred to as black again? You may be in love with Hamitic blood but I am not because MY YORUBA TRADITION DIDN'T MENTION MY GOD WITH ANY COLOUR.... LEARN THE TRUTH..
Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Olu317(m): 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2017
777philosopher:
What is the colour of evil “acclaimed wise man"? It is not only fallen angel but ascended angel. Have you seen a real angel before? can you look at a real angel ? Do you think the real angel have the look of human beings? You make me laugh...
Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by gatiano(m): 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
Yes Indeed, God is truely Blackman and Blackwoman without a doubt. The Yoruba (otr best, the people of that geographical zone) tradition was at a time when only Black people existed in the entire universe and on earth; as such there was no need for The Yoruba to mention whether God was Black or other colour, It was irrelevant. The oldest non-black race is 6,000 years to 6,600 years old, and those are the latino kind of people. Yoruba tradition is between 10,000 years old to 35,000 years old.

The Blackman and Blackwoman has no beginning and will never have no ending.

Olu317:
Whoa! God must be truly be black....The Bible you quoted talked about clay image of God being created but did you see anywhere God was referred to as black again? You may be in love with Hamitic blood but I am not because MY YORUBA TRADITION DIDN'T MENTION MY GOD WITH ANY COLOUR.... LEARN THE TRUTH..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CNN Reacts To Buhari Being Replaced By A Clone / Governor Wike On His Way Out Of The Government House. / Major General: Nigerians Catching Fun With Military Ranks (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.