Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,963 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. (4802 Views)

Get Loan Easily From Reputable Company In Lagos / Get A Loan Easily On Your Android Phones / Exchange And Trade Crypto Easily Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by bullabong(m): 10:31am On Feb 24, 2017
Do you have a good business plan? Are you motivated to do business? Are you an employee or business owner?
Well now you can get a loan within 48 hours of applying if you meet the requirements. Join this thread and receive answers to your business problems. Every question will be asked here and every solution found here.

NB: no private contacts pls.
Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by kelechi50: 11:26am On Feb 24, 2017
How can one get the loan, I'm interested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by bullabong(m): 11:34am On Feb 24, 2017
kelechi50:
How can one get the loan, I'm interested
are you an employee or a registered business owner?
Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by Harpesin(m): 12:31pm On Feb 24, 2017
Am interested in the loan.....I have a business at hand
Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by Mathseun: 2:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
Am interested. Am planning to start a farming business and poultry business. How can i get the loan
Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by kelechi50: 5:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
bullabong:
none of the above mentioned I'm just a business man that wants to expand my business
Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by ojun50(m): 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
bullabong:
dis question shows u jst to make mouth
Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by ainagbenga36: 5:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
I'm a business owner in GBAGI Ibadan. I am a distributor of Fanmilk products and ice over 300 bags of pure water and ICEBLOCK.Am I eligible to apply
Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by bullabong(m): 12:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
kelechi50:
none of the above mentioned I'm just a business man that wants to expand my business
one of the above mentioned is a required criteria for our loans. Registered business owner or employee.That's your colateral.
Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by bullabong(m): 1:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
ojun50:

I have come to learn that some people are plain evil. I haven't come here to ask anybody for any money and that was why I stated clearly,"no private contact". This is a loan giving scheme I undertook to start a business and within a year I have paid back all I owe and the business is still running and making money. And now I want other business driven in dividuals here to benefit. Be careful pls.
Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by ojun50(m): 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
bullabong:
I have come to learn that some people are plain evil. I haven't come here to ask anybody for any money and that was why I stated clearly,"no private contact". This is a loan giving scheme I undertook to start a business and within a year I have paid back all I owe and the business is still running and making money. And now I want other business driven in dividuals here to benefit. Be careful pls.
must d loan be for registered business?
Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by bullabong(m): 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
ojun50:

must d loan be for registered business?
Yes. Since you won't be asked to provide any collateral or guarantor.It is based on your traceable status.
Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by Harpesin(m): 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
i have a logistics contracts with DHL, P&G, Chivita etc. what do i do to have access to the loan?
Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by Davepal: 5:14pm On Feb 25, 2017
OK.. I will inbox you.

1 Like

Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by sole26: 8:53pm On Feb 25, 2017
I'm an employee and I'm interested in d stuff. How do I go about it?
Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by Saao(m): 9:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
bullabong:
Do you have a good business plan? Are you motivated to do business? Are you an employee or business owner?
Well now you can get a loan within 48 hours of applying if you meet the requirements. Join this thread and receive answers to your business problems. Every question will be asked here and every solution found here.

NB: no private contacts pls.
j hi I have a registered company, what are the other requirements? How much is d maximum one can apply for? Thanks
Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by bosunayoola: 10:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
I am in ibadan and am very interested. I have a very good business plan to start.
Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by bullabong(m): 4:29am On Feb 26, 2017
Saao:
j hi I have a registered company, what are the other requirements? How much is d maximum one can apply for? Thanks
if you have a registered company then you are good to go. Its so easy to obtain and pay back easily.
Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by bullabong(m): 4:31am On Feb 26, 2017
bosunayoola:
I am in ibadan and am very interested. I have a very good business plan to start.
nobody needs ur business plan to give u a loan,what they want is something to hold on to till u pay up.
Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by sotomayor: 5:01am On Feb 26, 2017
Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by jfroyale(m): 10:56am On Feb 26, 2017
ainagbenga36:
I'm a business owner in GBAGI Ibadan. I am a distributor of Fanmilk products and ice over 300 bags of pure water and ICEBLOCK.Am I eligible to apply
I
Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by Saao(m): 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
bullabong:
if you have a registered company then you are good to go. Its so easy to obtain and pay back easily.
how do I start and pls how much is d %?
Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by bullabong(m): 6:46am On Feb 27, 2017
Harpesin:
i have a logistics contracts with DHL, P&G, Chivita etc. what do i do to have access to the loan?
You do nothing but tender
Employee: Letter of employment,6 months salary payslip from d bank,one passport photograph.
Business owner: Certificate of incoporation,two passport photographs,tax clearance certificate.

Get these and you are in business.

1 Like

Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by bullabong(m): 6:48am On Feb 27, 2017
Saao:
how do I start and pls how much is d %?
% depends on duration actually. The longer it takes the more you pay. There would be option of 9 months,1 year and over a year payment duration.
Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by sentio2020: 9:35am On Feb 27, 2017
Anybody with useful contacts to any Private Equity firm or Big banks around the world who can finance RAIL PROJECT in lagos should contact me let's talk. Call 08023388973

1 Like

Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by Harpesin(m): 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
Thanks. But my company still new not due for tax yet

bullabong:
You do nothing but tender
Employee: Letter of employment,6 months salary payslip from d bank,one passport photograph.
Business owner: Certificate of incoporation,two passport photographs,tax clearance certificate.

Get these and you are in business.
Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by darexkey(m): 8:48am On Feb 28, 2017
from all indications, it seems you give loans to salary owners only. Is there any chance for business owners?
Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by bullabong(m): 5:54am On Mar 01, 2017
darexkey:
from all indications, it seems you give loans to salary owners only. Is there any chance for business owners?
Bros I am not the one giving but an establishment which cares and caters mostly for the business and investment motivated youth to bridge the gap which the older generation has created with incessant looting and corruption.
And yes they give only to employees and registered business owners. Because that's their own form of collateral.I got a loan from them last year and set up a business.I resigned my employment once the business was good to kick even though my employer begged me to come back I refused and today the business is gradually taking root even though it was very difficult due to recession.But the good thing is that I was able to pay in the specified time and I am now on growth of the business with possibility of further loan.

1 Like

Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by oop4life: 5:58am On Mar 01, 2017
ojun50:

HAHAHAHA
Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by Generica(m): 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
So no opportunity for those of us who just registered a business name?
Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by julifem(m): 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
Sign up for free $50 Welcome No Deposit Bonus. Allocate the free $50 to invest with their best top traders and start earning without lifting a finger. (E.g. $20 to trader number 1, $10 to trader number 2, another $10 to trader number 3 and last $10 to the number 4 on their list.

Check my signature for my Whatsapp number

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Disappointing News! 2% On Fixed Deposits Confirmed / I Was Merge To Pay MMM / See This 4 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.