Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. (31682 Views)

More Photos From Tonto Dikeh's Birthday Party In Abuja / Photos From Tonto Dikeh’ Birthday Breakfast / See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by sweerychick(f): 10:42am On Feb 24, 2017
I just came across this beautiful write up somewhere and i decided to share it. I hope my fellow ladies would learn from it especially now that most people lives revolves around social media.

Don't advertise your happiness on social media.

Don't advertise your happy marriage On social media.

Don't advertise your holidays on social media.

Don't advertise your kids achievements on social media.

Don't advertise your pregnancy on social media.

Don't advertise your expensive gifts on social media. (Car, house etc)

‼No one is going to be happy for you.

‼all the "nice" comments you get are just fake.

‼you just attracting the evil eye on you & your family.

‼you just attracting jealous people into your life.

‼you don't know who's saving your pictures & checking your updates.

‼you really need to Stop this as it is going to ruin your life, family, marriage.

‼social media is the devils eyes, ears & mouth, don't fall into the devils trap.

May God help us & safe us from social media disaster !!!

Lalasticlala I think this is worth sharing..

154 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by subtlemee(f): 10:44am On Feb 24, 2017
People advertise all these and are still happily married...

What rocks one's boat may sink others,that's what makes life interesting

105 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by Homeboiy: 10:48am On Feb 24, 2017
bullsit
how wetin u learn take concern us
gerrara here for real mehnn

6 Likes

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by sweerychick(f): 10:49am On Feb 24, 2017
subtlemee:

yea, but majority are not undecided, I'm not saying no one should share his/her happiness but it's all about being careful

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by sweerychick(f): 10:50am On Feb 24, 2017
Homeboiy:
bullsit

how wetin u learn take concern us

gerrara here for real mehnn
why did you comment since it doesn't concern you undecided

28 Likes

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by Homeboiy: 10:52am On Feb 24, 2017
sweerychick:
why did you comment since it doesn't concern you undecided

e pain u

7 Likes

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 24, 2017
My dear, like somebody said up there, it does not work the same way.

Just be yourself. For me, I used to be a facebook addict but to upload on facebook nowadays ehn, its like i want to use leg waka to Oshodi from Idumota. Social Media is good but dont be too addicted to it and let the world knows whats happening to you in your bedroom.
Tonto loves drama and attention right from day 1 and I am not kind of surprised shes doing all this stuff concerning her marriage all over instagram.

Some things are best kept secret!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by sweerychick(f): 10:54am On Feb 24, 2017
HateU2:
My dear, like somebody said up there, it does not work the same way.

Just be yourself. For me, I used to be a facebook addict but to upload on facebook nowadays ehn, its like i want to use leg waka to Oshodi from Idumota. Social Media is good but dont be too addicted to it and let the world knows whats happening to you in your bedroom.
Tonto loves drama and attention right from day 1 and I am not kind of surprised shes doing all this stuff concerning her marriage all over instagram.

Some things are best kept secret!
exactly my point, some people overdo things.

3 Likes

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by Amarabae(f): 10:55am On Feb 24, 2017
she married a yahoo guy and was expecting him to be responsible. you cannot put a crown on a clown and expect a king. mba nu.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 24, 2017
Toto dick(e) marriage still dey kampe.bloggers be spreading lies cheesy

1 Like

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by rosalieene(f): 10:57am On Feb 24, 2017
I knew of a lady that posted her pregnancy scan result on Facebook. Indeed she was pregnant for twins. Two weeks later, she lost the pregnancy..... she still posted it of course people would say sorry.... If I were to be a kidnapper, knowing fully well that her hubby is wealthy, I can easily kidnap her kids as she posts everything about her kids, their school, family, husband.... haba! ladies should really take it easy. Infact some men/guys are also guilty of this

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by rosalieene(f): 11:00am On Feb 24, 2017
lefulefu:
Toto dick(e) marriage still dey kampe.bloggers be spreading lies cheesy
This says it all

3 Likes

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by Nogodye(m): 11:14am On Feb 24, 2017
subtlemee:

You said it all bae... Tonto Dike, Fathia Balogun, Toke Makinwa, Toyin Aimaku, Lilian Esoro e.t.c What destroyed their home differs.

6 Likes

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by Blessed16(m): 11:15am On Feb 24, 2017
Amarabae:
she married a yahoo guy and was expecting him to be responsible.
you cannot put a crown on a clown and expect a king.
mba nu.
But their sons name is king

8 Likes

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by Shadowy: 11:18am On Feb 24, 2017
Your nose shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 24, 2017
rosalieene:

This says it all
haba for real? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
whats dis about the man not giving her money sad.i thought they said he"s obasanjo"s nephew

1 Like

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by sweerychick(f): 11:21am On Feb 24, 2017
rosalieene:
I knew of a lady that posted her pregnancy scan result on Facebook. Indeed she was pregnant for twins. Two weeks later, she lost the pregnancy..... she still posted it of course people would say sorry.... If I were to be a kidnapper, knowing fully well that her hubby is wealthy, I can easily kidnap her kids as she posts everything about her kids, their school, family, husband.... haba! ladies should really take it easy. Infact some men/guys are also guilty of this
my dear it really has stop, social media has ruined alot of happiness. Even the inventor of Facebook mark zukerberg doesn't even post much about his own personal life on facebook.

22 Likes

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by Blessed16(m): 11:22am On Feb 24, 2017
many women has seen things worst than this but they stayed in their marriage, keep praying for their husband's to change . she suppose to cool down as far as the money is flowing, who cares? men are polygamous in nature , u can't stop them.

4 Likes

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 24, 2017
rosalieene:

No Mind them.

Those who have ears.. Should use it well.

It's their lives anyways.. At least uv said it as it is..
Let them. Continue to advertise their families and display their children's destiny online. Everyone has a choice.

10 Likes

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by Skywalker5(m): 12:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
everybody is always having an opinion on someone else's marriage

3 Likes

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by veekid(m): 12:44pm On Feb 24, 2017

Mercy Johnson right now

4 Likes

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by Blurryface(m): 12:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by Boboforthegirls: 12:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
Don't use.too much editing on your profile.pics on.nairaland

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by Samexdx(m): 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
Some people behave as if social medial is their home/God
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by DrMuzoic: 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
Not all happy marriages in social media are really so. Most people post things on social media that are outright lies and the naive ones will want to kill themselves to be like what dey are seeing. The earlier we realised thatist of these posts are fake, the better for us all. Imagine Tonto saying she lied to make her husband appear like the perfect hubby. Do u know how many people broke up their relationship because it wasn't looking like Tonto's own??

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by AlexCk: 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
Abi o

Lesson for everyone o

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by Damfostopper(m): 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
marriage is overrated

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by Nikkyfuck(f): 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
I didn't learn anything jorr
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by BCISLTD: 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
angry total rubbish...post or no post ..name one person alive that doesn't have problems
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by BrutalJab: 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
Enough of these stupid girl story jare

We have other issues bothering us

2 Likes

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by babyfaceafrica: 12:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
Amarabae:
she married a yahoo guy and was expecting him to be responsible.
you cannot put a crown on a clown and expect a king.
mba nu.
olosho marry yahho guy...draw!!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toolz Meets With Emir Of Kano, Sanusi / Daddy Showkey Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today / Kanayo O. Kanayo Celebrates His Children On Their Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.