Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,495 members, 7,781,483 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:20 PM

A Lady's Phone, A Shocker! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Lady's Phone, A Shocker! (4713 Views)

How To Earn Money With Your Phone! A Must Read / Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) / 10 Things About Itel That You Didn't Know. Number 6 Is A Shocker! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady's Phone, A Shocker! by Wisefellow(m): 11:54am On Feb 24, 2017
When it comes to mobile phone, there are quite number of brands and models with different features presently and in the recent past. A lady-customer walked into my office for business and brought out a phone to calculate the total amount of payments to be made and I was wowed. She was using the broom stick by the side of the phone to punch the key pad. Please, can I see that phone, I asked? She jokingly hand it over and I was amazed it was a Nokia 1209 phone, displaying and working fine. The only question that came to mind was how many recent smart phones can be subjected to this condition and still works perfectly?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady's Phone, A Shocker! by Jabioro: 11:58am On Feb 24, 2017
I go died needed it to display his professional comedy.. Ahaaah!!!
Re: A Lady's Phone, A Shocker! by yomi007k(m): 11:58am On Feb 24, 2017
grin
Touch screen with stick.

something lik sony Ericsson P 900.

4 Likes

Re: A Lady's Phone, A Shocker! by Iphone5: 12:31pm On Feb 24, 2017
Another attention seeker undecided
Re: A Lady's Phone, A Shocker! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 24, 2017
This is serious! End time phone
Re: A Lady's Phone, A Shocker! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
shockedshockedshocked
Re: A Lady's Phone, A Shocker! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
Laughing in Chinese
Re: A Lady's Phone, A Shocker! by NCP: 5:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
This is Insane

Re: A Lady's Phone, A Shocker! by mightyleks(m): 6:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
Is that a phone
Re: A Lady's Phone, A Shocker! by dreamworld: 9:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
That phone might be controlling more Money that u have
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady's Phone, A Shocker! by saxwizard(m): 9:12pm On Feb 24, 2017
dreamworld:
That phone might be controlling more Money that u have
grin

u are very wicked ooooo......Chai u get bad mouth
Re: A Lady's Phone, A Shocker! by Valfrankie(m): 9:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
If the phone still serves its purpose, why waste money? Personally, I wish I had stuck to my Nokia torchlight phone and not join the smart phone craze. My biggest regret so far is phone addiction. The primary functions of a mobile phone includes:
Make and receive calls
Send and receive texts
check date and time. That's all, if your phone still perform this functions, Abeg no look Uche face. I like the girl and her intimidating self confidenceundecided
Re: A Lady's Phone, A Shocker! by Ay04z(m): 9:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
poorverty na real disease
Re: A Lady's Phone, A Shocker! by laribari(m): 4:38am On Feb 25, 2017
Wisefellow:
When it comes to mobile phone, there are quite number of brands and models with different features presently and in the recent past. A lady-customer walked into my office for business and brought out a phone to calculate the total amount of payments to be made and I was wowed. She was using the broom stick by the side of the phone to punch the key pad. Please, can I see that phone, I asked? She jokingly hand it over and I was amazed it was a Nokia 1209 phone, displaying and working fine. The only question that came to mind was how many recent smart phones can be subjected to this condition and still works perfectly?

Rather than see anything good in the fone sympathize with th lady oo!

Come people poverty na state of no return because it has become a mentality to them.

The casing of that fone for Ikeja or alaba can't be more than 500 niara yet she dey calculate money.

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Phone, A Shocker! by joinnow: 8:28am On Feb 25, 2017
Wisefellow:

Why not seize the phone and get ur customer a new 2k phone. Abi she use the phone do jazz
Re: A Lady's Phone, A Shocker! by hoover420: 10:52am On Feb 25, 2017
That phone needs replacement or she's either stingy to herself shocked
How will someone be carrying this kind of phone upandan and you're still praising her embarassed
Re: A Lady's Phone, A Shocker! by hoover420: 10:54am On Feb 25, 2017
Valfrankie:
If the phone still serves its purpose, why waste money? Personally, I wish I had stuck to my Nokia torchlight phone and not join the smart phone craze. My biggest regret so far is phone addiction. The primary functions of a mobile phone includes:
Make and receive calls
Send and receive texts
check date and time. That's all, if your phone still perform this functions, Abeg no look Uche face. I like the girl and her intimidating self confidenceundecided
People like you are the reason why Africa is very backward!...

When the Asians are improving at a very rapid rate in technology, you're here praising self confidence!
Re: A Lady's Phone, A Shocker! by phamouspsalm(m): 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2017
I know the owner of this phone
Re: A Lady's Phone, A Shocker! by Valfrankie(m): 2:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
hoover420:

People like you are the reason why Africa is very backward!...

When the Asians are improving at a very rapid rate in technology, you're here praising self confidence!
And people like you are the reasons why many youths of this age seem to have misplaced their priority. Did Asia witness the rapid development by lapping up every damn mobile imported into the continent from Europe? NO!!! THEY DEVELOPED! You guys lay more emphasis on liability than asset. To you, your definition of being successful must be an individual's ability to afford the latest gadgets, changing phones every three months in the name of keeping up with the trend and invariably getting broke. Nigeria is a consumer nation, and you feel the best thing to aid the country's progress is to acquire the latest gadget from China to flaunt around. My brother wise up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady's Phone, A Shocker! by Valfrankie(m): 2:34pm On Feb 25, 2017
dreamworld:
That phone might be controlling more Money than u have
grin
Abeg help me tell them. wetin sef, must everyone use iPhone 7? undecided
Re: A Lady's Phone, A Shocker! by MarkGeraldo(m): 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
Op, buh how did the picture come here
Re: A Lady's Phone, A Shocker! by titosantana(m): 8:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
The owner of that phone should be arrested for wickedness. cheesy
Re: A Lady's Phone, A Shocker! by hoover420: 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
Valfrankie:
And people like you are the reasons why many youths of this age seem to have misplaced their priority. Did Asia witness the rapid development by lapping up every damn mobile imported into the continent from Europe? NO!!! THEY DEVELOPED! You guys lay more emphasis on liability than asset. To you, your definition of being successful must be an individual's ability to afford the latest gadgets, changing phones every three months in the name of keeping up with the trend and invariably getting broke. Nigeria is a consumer nation, and you feel the best thing to aid the country's progress is to acquire the latest gadget from China to flaunt around. My brother wise up.
Who said anything about the latest gadget?
If she can't change the phone, what about the casing? Is that too expensive for her to get too?
What about if there's an emergency & she needs to dial one number, she'll be looking for broom upandan abi? undecided
Re: A Lady's Phone, A Shocker! by Valfrankie(m): 10:39pm On Feb 25, 2017
hoover420:

Who said anything about the latest gadget?
If she can't change the phone, what about the casing? Is that too expensive for her to get too?
What about if there's an emergency & she needs to dial one number, she'll be looking for broom upandan abi? undecided
I can only concur with the bolded. Aside that, I see nothing wrong in rocking a phone I take my money buy for as long as it serves me well. The owner might even have a good iPhone7+ tucked in somewhere, while she does biz with the smaller phone for ease of operation.
Re: A Lady's Phone, A Shocker! by Peppul: 12:52am On Feb 26, 2017
Oh boy, believe me that phone get power pass sango, if them use am swear Na once e go happen. Instanta
Re: A Lady's Phone, A Shocker! by Anuoluwapo23(f): 8:27am On Feb 26, 2017
eyaaa she shoulda bought itel s31
Re: A Lady's Phone, A Shocker! by Anuoluwapo23(f): 8:28am On Feb 26, 2017
or any itel product since the products are one in town now...It's the raining fone ooo no jonz.
Re: A Lady's Phone, A Shocker! by elvision1(m): 12:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
I use this fone dat year o! Ma own na needle self, changed the casing but it just kept breaking off cus twas fake. I use am download music,videos etc with etisalat "google%10%" homepage cheat cheesy

(1) (Reply)

We Could All Get N190,000 Each If Google Losses This Lawsuit / Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand / [picture] Leaked Prices Of Phones For Jumia Mobile Week 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.