Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Confusion Over Npower Stipend Lagos Volunteers As Massive Protest Looms - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Confusion Over Npower Stipend Lagos Volunteers As Massive Protest Looms (878 Views)

50 Business Opportunities With NPOWER Stipend / Laolu Akande Should Pay Us Our Npower Stipend / Confusion Over N-power As Scheme Takes Off Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confusion Over Npower Stipend Lagos Volunteers As Massive Protest Looms by AutosBay(m): 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
Good day everyone, we just finished meeting with a Director in WAPA office at the State secretariat concerning our program(Npower) and she told us that she has spoken with those in Abuja concerning our stipends & that we will be paid nevertheless they are still working on the verification lists so we should be patient with them & give them till 1st or 2nd week of March to sort everything out to avoid them making mistakes as a result of BEING RUSHED. THANKS
N/B : WAPA ain't in charge of posting rather the following bodies are in charge : SUBEB (NTeach), Agric Ministry (NAgro), LG Affairs Ministry (NCommunity) and Health Ministry (NHealth).

Let's just say by April everything will normalise
Re: Confusion Over Npower Stipend Lagos Volunteers As Massive Protest Looms by AutosBay(m): 12:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mods do the needful
Re: Confusion Over Npower Stipend Lagos Volunteers As Massive Protest Looms by Lorddominic(m): 1:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
To me...dat's another way of saying, "We're on top of the situation"...d only language our govt understands is, PROTEST

1 Like

Re: Confusion Over Npower Stipend Lagos Volunteers As Massive Protest Looms by AutosBay(m): 2:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
AutosBay:
Good day everyone, we just finished meeting with a Director in WAPA office at the State secretariat concerning our program(Npower) and she told us that she has spoken with those in Abuja concerning our stipends & that we will be paid nevertheless they are still working on the verification lists so we should be patient with them & give them till 1st or 2nd week of March to sort everything out to avoid them making mistakes as a result of BEING RUSHED. THANKS
N/B : WAPA ain't in charge of posting rather the following bodies are in charge : SUBEB (NTeach), Agric Ministry (NAgro), LG Affairs Ministry (NCommunity) and Health Ministry (NHealth).

Let's just say by April everything will normalise
Re: Confusion Over Npower Stipend Lagos Volunteers As Massive Protest Looms by AutosBay(m): 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
We are ready for the protest and I can assure you guys nothing even the Governor's letter at this time can not and will not make us back down until we see the Governor himself with our physical eyes to address us.
Pls note that our movement will start from 7up bottling company, then we take off from there and march to TVC, there after we move from there to LTV before we'll now march singing solidarity song to Alausa where we will move to seek the audience of our inactive focal person to address us for the first time. Then we'll move to Lagos state house of Assembly to drop our letter with them. We then finally move to Governor's office where we will hear the final speech from the Governor himself.
I want to believe at the end of this peaceful demonstration, the state Government and the federal Govt will have no choice than to hasten up the process. I will say again at this time that for the success of this protest, we need to come out emass to fight for our right, that is when this demonstration will be effective. We are not going to destroy Government properties but we re peacefully going to tell them enough is enough, we need answer to some certain question which will be drafted later today. On behalf of all the admis and the leaders of the Npower in Lagos, I wish everyone of us success in this peaceful demonstration come Monday 27th Feb 2017.
2 DAYS TO GO
PROTEST LOADING...

https://free.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1716895621933792&id=1689066431383378&_rdr
Re: Confusion Over Npower Stipend Lagos Volunteers As Massive Protest Looms by uc4uandc(f): 4:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
AutosBay:
We are ready for the protest and I can assure you guys nothing even the Governor's letter at this time can not and will not make us back down until we see the Governor himself with our physical eyes to address us.
Pls note that our movement will start from 7up bottling company, then we take off from there and march to TVC, there after we move from there to LTV before we'll now march singing solidarity song to Alausa where we will move to seek the audience of our inactive focal person to address us for the first time. Then we'll move to Lagos state house of Assembly to drop our letter with them. We then finally move to Governor's office where we will hear the final speech from the Governor himself.
I want to believe at the end of this peaceful demonstration, the state Government and the federal Govt will have no choice than to hasten up the process. I will say again at this time that for the success of this protest, we need to come out emass to fight for our right, that is when this demonstration will be effective. We are not going to destroy Government properties but we re peacefully going to tell them enough is enough, we need answer to some certain question which will be drafted later today. On behalf of all the admis and the leaders of the Npower in Lagos, I wish everyone of us success in this peaceful demonstration come Monday 27th Feb 2017.
2 DAYS TO GO
PROTEST LOADING...

https://free.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1716895621933792&id=1689066431383378&_rdr

Must you always show yourselves?
Don't b so excited! ....Just emphasise patience, everything will be fine.
It's protest every now and then.. haba...don't you see the plight of d Country?. Na una cos make baba no wan com back.
Let's not go radical on this pls, you are not the only ones unpaid!... Let's have a right sense of judgment and a less radicalism.
We will get there! Positive mindset needed.

(1) (Reply)

GE Nigeria Recruitment 2017 / Fleet Store Officers Dangote Group / British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Ongoing Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.