Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,023 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:37 AM

My Girlfriend Has Suddenly Become Boring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has Suddenly Become Boring (1896 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Has Suddenly Become Boring by browniex: 3:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
I have this pretty lady as a friend,when we started the relationship, she was always exciting in bed,ready to do any style,but after going on for close to a year now ,she has changed,she is no longer exciting and ready to experiment like before,she nows prefers only the missionary style,giving a Mouth Action is now a problem to her,I get tired of a particular style,and like to do different styles but she is not always coperating,when I do a paticular style for 15 to 20 minutes I get bored and change to another to keep me charged,so her recent attitude has made me lose interest in sex with her,she wants us to be together often,but I always come up with excuses,and this is affecting us emotionally.I tried to talk to her about it,and she told me she has too many things on her mind,that is why her body is not reacting to sex the way it used to,but she had refused to tell me what the problem is,am worried.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Suddenly Become Boring by LAFO: 3:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
МММ Nigeria launches PromoTasks Contest

МММ Nigeria is gaining strength again. Members provide and get help. The volume of the provided and got help is growing. Now, we have to promote the testimonials confirming that MMM pays as actively as possible. For this purpose, we announce PromoTasks Contest. Promo tasks are useful both for members (as they allow to get new referrals) and the whole Community (as all together we distribute positive feedback about MMM).

The contest will last for 1 week: from the 24th of February to the 2nd of March inclusive (promo tasks completed after March 2 won’t be considered).

There are 2 nominations in the contest: online tasks and offline tasks. You can participate in one of nominations, or in both of them.

Online nomination prizes:

1st prize: 100 000 NGN.
2d prize: 70 000 NGN.
3rd prize: 50 000 NGN.

Offline nomination prizes:

1st prize: 150 000 NGN
2d prize: 100 000 NGN
3rd prize: 70 000 NGN.

To partake in the contest for the first nomination you have to complete at least 50 online tasks within the week. To participate in the second nomination you have to accomplish at least 5 offline tasks within the week. This week, all online tasks must be completed on Facebook, and 5 offline tasks must be completed in meetings category (it means this week, tasks of other categories won’t considered for the contest).

After the completion of the tasks, you MUST complete the following form till the 4th of March (otherwise, your results won’t be considered):

https:///forms/n923VUbYxJqf30iQ2

When completing the form, you have to paste the link of the report. If you participate in 2 nominations (online and offline) you have to past the links of 2 reports. If you claim victory in one of the nominations you should provide the report only for one nomination.

The participant who completes the tasks in the best way, creates positive awareness about MMM, recruits new members by fulfilling the tasks and takes into account all the criteria will become the winner.

Online nomination criteria to determine the winners:

Complete 50 online tasks within the week (from February 24 to March 2 inclusive)
50 tasks should be completed on Facebook (other tasks won’t be considered) and these tasks should be approved by a moderator (you will see it in the PromoTask section in your PO)
Complete the report properly (include all links reporting the tasks and complete personal data page).
Profiles in social networks you use for posts should be filled in completely (have avatar, page header, personal photos, friends etc).
The messages you post in the social networks should contain unique text with attractive picture.
In case anybody leaves a comment to your message you have to get in touch with the author.

Offline nomination criteria:

Complete 5 offline tasks within the week (from February 24 to March 2 inclusive)
The tasks should refer to the “meetings” category (on the page of Promo tasks the category of task is always specified) and these tasks should be approved by a moderator (you will see it in the PromoTask section in your PO)
Complete the report properly (include all links reporting the tasks and complete personal data page)
Assure the maximum number of attendees at the offline event.
At least some of attendees should wear T-shirts with MMM logo.
Print and distribute materials about MMM
In case attendees put questions, answer them and register the interested guests. You can speak both in English and in any Nigerian language.
Necessarily record good quality video (can be recorded with smartphone, however in landscape orientation. The picture should be solid. Pay attention to the lighting).

Participate in the contest and promote the Community!

Together we are changing the world!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Suddenly Become Boring by joey150(m): 3:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
Is this an opinion about your gf? Or just a story or a question?

And are you expecting pity, advice or compliments?
Re: My Girlfriend Has Suddenly Become Boring by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
grin

Sex is boring if u do it often.. It's like eating the same food 3x a day in 365day.. undecided

Maybe she juz want ur cuddle and caress but not necessarily she wanted sex. But u want to smash her HU-HA all the time.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Suddenly Become Boring by Laveda(f): 3:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
That FTC sha

gringrin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Suddenly Become Boring by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
Save those styles tiill you marry her

Next!!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Suddenly Become Boring by dee02(m): 3:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
Dump her!
Re: My Girlfriend Has Suddenly Become Boring by Yuneehk(f): 3:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
Are relationships only based on sex ?? You write like you don't love her and you're just in for the sex.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Suddenly Become Boring by Yuneehk(f): 3:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
Laveda:
That FTC sha

gringrin
The babe doesn't care about the topic. MMM is the only thing she cares about at the moment grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Suddenly Become Boring by Laveda(f): 3:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
Yuneehk:

The babe doesn't care about the topic. MMM is the only thing she cares about at the moment grin

grin She came strictly for business.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Suddenly Become Boring by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
browniex:
I have this pretty lady as a friend,when we started the relationship, she was always exciting in bed,ready to do any style,but after going on for close to a year now ,she has changed,she is no longer exciting and ready to experiment like before,she nows prefers only the missionary style,giving a Mouth Action is now a problem to her,I get tired of a particular style,and like to do different styles but she is not always coperating,when I do a paticular style for 15 to 20 minutes I get bored and change to another to keep me charged,so her recent attitude has made me lose interest in sex with her,she wants us to be together often,but I always come up with excuses,and this is affecting us emotionally.I tried to talk to her about it,and she told me she has too many things on her mind,that is why her body is not reacting to sex the way it used to,but she had refused to tell me what the problem is,am worried.
After eating her forbidden fruit she is now boring eh

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Suddenly Become Boring by Nogodye(m): 3:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Sex is boring if u do it often.. It's like eating the same food 3x a day in 365day.. undecided

Maybe she juz want ur cuddle and caress but not necessarily she wanted sex. But u want to smash her HU-HA all the time.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin Lol...bad chaid
Re: My Girlfriend Has Suddenly Become Boring by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nogodye:

grin Lol...bad chaid

grin

Hahahahha...
Re: My Girlfriend Has Suddenly Become Boring by Nogodye(m): 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin
Hahahahha...

grin You crack my ribs cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Has Suddenly Become Boring by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nogodye:

grin You crack my ribs cheesy

Me too.. I'm laughing to myself.. I'm crazy me grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has Suddenly Become Boring by Nogodye(m): 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
TrapQueen77:

HU-HA grin With this, you just light up my boring day grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has Suddenly Become Boring by baZOOKer: 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
TrapQueen77:

sad
Re: My Girlfriend Has Suddenly Become Boring by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nogodye:

HU-HA grin With this, you just light up my boring day grin

Hhahahaha... U never heard that word before? grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has Suddenly Become Boring by Nogodye(m): 4:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Hhahahaha... U never heard that word before? grin

I have but the composition grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has Suddenly Become Boring by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nogodye:

I have but the composition grin

Composition? Wat u mean? grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has Suddenly Become Boring by Nogodye(m): 4:41pm On Feb 24, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Maybe she juz want ur cuddle and caress but not necessarily she wanted sex. But u want to smash her HU-HA all the time .. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

This grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has Suddenly Become Boring by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nogodye:

This grin

grin

Hahaahahahhaahha... grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has Suddenly Become Boring by Nogodye(m): 4:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Hahaahahahhaahha... grin

grin grin grin grin grin Its funny
Re: My Girlfriend Has Suddenly Become Boring by SirMichael1: 4:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nogodye:

grin grin grin grin grin Its funny

You guys should quit this shït biko. Stop derailing peoples thread. Guy, you're boring as hell
Re: My Girlfriend Has Suddenly Become Boring by Nogodye(m): 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
SirMichael1:

You guys should quit this shït biko. Stop derailing peoples thread. Guy, you're boring as hell

Attention! I will never give you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Suddenly Become Boring by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
@op she said so many things on Eric mind...
Brother, it's recession and no money. Just light her up with at least gift of a #100k and her mood would change.
PS. I am not saying keep on having sex, but just wait until you are officially wedded now.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Suddenly Become Boring by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
So apart from sex,you guys don't engage yourself in something meaningful?
Re: My Girlfriend Has Suddenly Become Boring by ayanfemotun: 5:12pm On Feb 24, 2017
Your write up just shows u love her 4 d sex and nothibg more. If not u wnt avoid her juat because she is boring in bed
Re: My Girlfriend Has Suddenly Become Boring by ayanfemotun: 5:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
browniex:
Ur write up shows u luv her cos of d sex alone nd nothing more if not u wont come up wit excuses wen she wants to b with u
Re: My Girlfriend Has Suddenly Become Boring by sats: 6:31pm On Feb 24, 2017
keep thinking with your deek, lets see how that works out for you
Re: My Girlfriend Has Suddenly Become Boring by ITbomb(m): 7:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
Have you talked to her recently about seeing her parents?

If not please do and start making plans

(1) (Reply)

Do You Respect Her If She Allow You Fck Her On Her First Visit? / Memes Guys Can Relate To!!!! / My Pregnant Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.