Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,876 members, 7,798,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 (22863 Views)

UTME: Reps Asks JAMB To Suspend NIN Requirement For Candidates / Federal University Oye-ekiti (FUOYE) 2018 Post UTME & Pre-degree Forms Released / NDA Shortlisted Candidates 2017 | NDA 69th RC Shortlisted Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 by emmyw(m): 3:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB releases pre-registration tips for candidates preparing for the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).

The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has released some pre-registration tips for candidates preparing to write the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) via its Twitter handle @jambhq.

JAMB PRE-REGISTRATION TIPS FOR UTME 2017.

1. Candidates 10 fingers will be captured for biometrics. So get your fingers ready

2. Candidates are expected to have a valid email address.This will be used to create individual profiles on the portal.

3. Candidates Please request to have a personal profile created for you. DO NOT allow the centres to use their profiles for you. You can create your 2017 UTME profile on jamb.org.ng It is a free service. Don’t be swindled.

4. Candidates will also be required to get their O’Level results ready, as they will be uploading these during the registration.

5. Candidates with awaiting results will be allowed to register as it was being done. They will not be uploading any result.

6. Candidates now have the option of selecting different exam years and exam type when combining their O’Level results.

7. Candidates now have the option of choosing two 1st Degree institution, and any two of ND, NCE or IEI.

8. Candidates can also make their choices to be four IEI or 3 NCE and 1 of ND or Degree.

9. There will be no sales of scratch cards for the registration. Mode of payment will be communicated to you soon.

10. Cyber cafés will not be allowed to render services on behalf of JAMB. So please visit ONLY JAMB accredited centres.

JAMB will provide simplified steps to ease registration to the public soon. This promises to be a seamless exercise.
CC: Lalasticlala
Source: http://www.ngschoolz.com/jamb-pre-registration-tips/

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 by babyfaceafrica: 6:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
Lolz
Re: JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 by oyinbayode(m): 6:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ok
Re: JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 by talk2saintify(m): 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
noticed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 by RoyalBoutique(m): 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
talk2saintify:
noticed

Buhari is a bastard and is dead.

4 Likes

Re: JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 by ASAbraham(m): 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
congratulations
Re: JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 by talk2saintify(m): 6:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
emmyw:

9. There will be no sales of scratch cards for the registration. Mode of payment will be communicated to you soon.

[b]Source: http://www.ngschoolz.com/jamb-pre-registration-tips/

atm

payment will be made via atm

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 by talk2saintify(m): 6:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
RoyalBoutique:

ayam nat understanding lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 by sweetjim(m): 6:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
ok
Re: JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 by mckazzy(m): 6:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
Prof Oloyede is on top of his game. Change is constant, he has bring a good standard to the examination board.

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 by oladedeb: 6:12pm On Feb 24, 2017
See where e dey Start oop so make we cybercafe no chop abi shebi u dey see cowurption

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 by Barywhyte(m): 6:12pm On Feb 24, 2017
OP acknowledge the fact that u copied this from jamb twitter handle @JAMBHQ.

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 by talk2saintify(m): 6:12pm On Feb 24, 2017
lolz afta l, this things

pple will still do wat der want..."Cheat"

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 by talk2saintify(m): 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
lolz afta all this things

pple will still do wat der want..."Cheat"

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 by Edubrazilnwa(m): 6:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hmmm my own be say mk e no be after all these long formalities dem go kum still flop.
Re: JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 by LukeEzeani(m): 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
emmyw:
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB releases pre-registration tips for candidates preparing for the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).

The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has released some pre-registration tips for candidates preparing to write the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) via its Twitter handle @jambhq.

JAMB PRE-REGISTRATION TIPS FOR UTME 2017.

1. Candidates 10 fingers will be captured for biometrics. So get your fingers ready

2. Candidates are expected to have a valid email address.This will be used to create individual profiles on the portal.

3. Candidates Please request to have a personal profile created for you. DO NOT allow the centres to use their profiles for you. You can create your 2017 UTME profile on jamb.org.ng It is a free service. Don’t be swindled.

4. Candidates will also be required to get their O’Level results ready, as they will be uploading these during the registration.

5. Candidates with awaiting results will be allowed to register as it was being done. They will not be uploading any result.

6. Candidates now have the option of selecting different exam years and exam type when combining their O’Level results.

7. Candidates now have the option of choosing two 1st Degree institution, and any two of ND, NCE or IEI.

8. Candidates can also make their choices to be four IEI or 3 NCE and 1 of ND or Degree.

10. Cyber cafés will not be allowed to render services on behalf of JAMB. So please visit ONLY JAMB accredited centres.

JAMB will provide simplified steps to ease registration to the public soon. This promises to be a seamless exercise.
CC: Lalasticlala
Source: http://www.ngschoolz.com/jamb-pre-registration-tips/

Good one from them. But they should understand that it's already late and unusual.
Re: JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 by prof12(m): 6:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
RoyalBoutique:

Don't you think you are more bastard to Buhari?
It seems you don't have brain.

8 Likes

Re: JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 by RoyalBoutique(m): 6:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
prof12:

Don't you think you are more bastard to Buhari?
It seems you don't have brain.

I don't talk to monkeys
Re: JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 by Akinz0126(m): 6:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
Pls what about we that'll be using direct entry?
Re: JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 by pepemendy(m): 6:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
I pray the registration fee should be lesser than last years, people are suffering
Re: JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 by prof12(m): 6:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
RoyalBoutique:

I don't talk to monkeys

Monkeys are those that call their leaders and elders bastards and dead souls while still living.
Well you sound an idiot from the other side.

3 Likes

Re: JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 by TheTrueSeeker: 6:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
emmyw:

10. [b]Cyber cafés will not be allowed to render services on behalf of JAMB. So please visit ONLY JAMB accredited centres
/[/b]

Re: JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 by Zizu99: 6:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
If U need JAMB CBT software for ur Phones and Computers! kindly contact or whatsapp me on 07067791119. Our software has Jamb past questions and Answers for all Subjects for 17years. It also has the capacity to select questions "topic by topic". for an Example u can chose to solve mathematics and wants to chose a particular topic like logarithm, once selected all d questions that JAMB has asked for 17yrs on logarithm will b dispensed for u to tackle. And this is for all d subjects. Thank u.
Re: JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 by tsamson(m): 6:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hmmm
Re: JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 by tundejoseph4(m): 6:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
If u want 2 start registratn start, stop saying rubbish, imagine fingers should be ready, i am sure this oloyede doesn't know what he is doing just like Buari
Re: JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 by Femillionairee(m): 6:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
My name is Femillionairee, new to Nairaland. Hope to have a nice time on this wonderful site. Meanwhile, I'm a blogger but I don't do conventional news like most websites do. I offer something different. Please, I need your support a lot. The website is http://femillionairee.com. Visit it and drop your comments. Thanks a bunch.
Re: JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 by Image123(m): 6:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
Get your fingers ready? How, wash them three times daily or what?

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
tundejoseph4:
If u want 2 start registratn start, stop saying rubbish, imagine fingers should be ready, i am sure this oloyede doesn't know what he is doing just like Buari
Lol! I tire oo., thought i was the only one that notice that.
As if the fingers are kept somewhere.
Or are they to buy what they will call JAMB fingers?

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 by RoyalBoutique(m): 7:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
prof12:

Monkeys are those that call their leaders and elders bastards and dead souls while still living.
Well you sound an idiot from the other side.

I dont talk to monkeys.
Re: JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 by omoiyami65: 7:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
meanwhile watch the difference between nigerian police and korean police

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_3DMZQwGFQ

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Study Mass Communication With D7 In Literature / Yakubu Nura: UNIMAID Press Release On Winning 'World Physics Champion' / Sylvester Oromoni Not Taken To Hospital For Treatment – Family Doctor Testifies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.