Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Pull Off Your Cloths - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pull Off Your Cloths (425 Views)

Former Lagos CP, Owoseni, 9 Others Pull Out From Police / Bank Workers Pull Out Of Planned Nationwide Strike / 3000 Sacked As Multinational Oil Companies Pull Out- The Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pull Off Your Cloths by Appswheel(m): 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
“Darling, the room is hot can we turn on the generator for an hour?” “There is no fuel in the generator” replied Kola, he continued, “You know I am yet to be paid January salary, we can’t afford to run the generator as we used too”. Kola pulled off his shirt and stepped out to get fresh air. He called his children, “Gbenga! Uju!” join me outside; tell your mother that the weather is cool here.

Juliet reluctantly joined her husband and children. In the course of their interaction, Juliet suggested, “Darling, I am thinking that we should start a hand fan business, what do you think?” Kola’s face brightened, she continued “I can sell to young mothers who visit the antenatal clinic, you may also get a market for them at your workplace. “Brilliant idea…. that’s my Juli, Juli….!” exclaimed Kola. Gbenga, a primary 4 pupil, had an idea too, “Mummy, I will sell one to my aunty in school”.

To escape the heat of recession, you should consider “pulling off” your cloths by cutting down on unnecessary spend and finding a legitimate alternative means of income. Only then will you realize that the weather is cool outside. Think of the service(s) to provide to earn additional income and “fuel your generator” – meet your needs.

Look around you, what needs can you meet? What services can you provide? What problems do you anticipate in the near, distant future… can you provide solutions to them? Borrowing the words of Strive Masiyiwa, “Go where the need is greatest and help the smallest”, Think global, act local!

I look forward to hearing your success story.

Sincerely yours.
www.olorunfemibabatunde.com

Visit my website, submit your email address with the subscribe box to get my future writings in your email box.

(1) (Reply)

Journalism / NO.2 IS SCARY -10 THINGS TO NOTE WHEN TRAVELLING FROM IMO TO LAGOS BY ROAD. / Make 200k Per Week New Insurance Job!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.