Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,941 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Xtianity Is No Threat; It Is Persuation To Life! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Xtianity Is No Threat; It Is Persuation To Life! (571 Views)

Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat / "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xtianity Is No Threat; It Is Persuation To Life! by enshy: 6:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
They say Xtianity is filled with threats, fear and blackmail. Is this true?
Is it threat to say Mr A, that wide road is deadly and you may lose your life and ppties, please take that other narrow road, though rough but you shall get to your destination umharmed and safely?
Does the above mean instilling fear and blackmail?
Shouldnt a wise man heed? Isnt it a fool that would say let me get there first and see?
Xtians dont keep spreading word. They cant stop neither can theu shut us up...We cant be intimidated 'for greater is He that is in us that the enemy in the world'
Xtian Soldiers rise All and speak the Gospel Truth for ' we cant but speak the things we have seen, heard and taught by the Holy Ghost'. Remember 'a dispensation of the gospel is laid upon us, woe is unto us if we preach not the gospel'
My God behold their threatenings and arise, give your Soldiers boldness to keep preaching till your return.
Let all know that I have chosen to be a Fool for God, dont stress about me...Im so enjoying this Folly called Xtianity! Amen!! Are you too?
From henceforth 'let no man trouble me for I bear in my body the marks of the Gospel'
Re: Xtianity Is No Threat; It Is Persuation To Life! by benzics(m): 7:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
enshy:

Is it threat to say "Mr A, that wide road is deadly and you may lose your life and properties, please take that other narrow road, though rough but you shall get to your destination umharmed and safely?"

Does the above mean instilling fear and blackmail?
Shouldnt a wise man heed? Isnt it a fool that would say let me get there first and see?
NO, the above doesn't instill fear and is no threat, but that isn't what Christianity is all about, it is more like.

"Mr A, don't follow that wide road, because the road belongs to the enemy of my loving father, and my father hates competition, you better follow my father's narrow road, because if he sees you following his enemy's road, he will set you on fire, so don't anger my loving wonderful beautiful forgiving father.. Shalom"

^^This is more of a threat, and that's exactly what Christianity entails

1 Like

Re: Xtianity Is No Threat; It Is Persuation To Life! by enshy: 8:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
@benzics, obviously you dont know what Xtianity is.
Take this instance: Once upon a time, Benzics, a King had a subject who he took as a jolly good friend and loyalist who later sought to dethrone him.
Naturally Benzics banished him from the Kingdom. Now the servant turned enemy naturally as vengeance sought to deplete the Kings domain by deceiving the subjects, friends and relatives of the King.
You as an earthly King, you see that desperate enemy around you daughter, what would you do?
I guess you will leave her to decide...You wont let her know Mr Wicked is an enemy she must flee from? If she wont listen, Mr Benzics, if she were your only child, will you handover your investments to her, knowing she has been joined with an enemy...
God is not Man, he wont condescend to make anyone accept Him...He is who He is...
Yes God has an enemy (the devil) who has been defeated and we Xtians trample on him...Our King has warned us not to join issues with him/his subjects..We only rebuke them cos we are in control in this Kingdom...We dont warn him/his subjects cos we dont cast our pearls before swine, we warn the innocent, uninformed, our loved ones, the fearful, the willing, the prepared...
The Xtain Message is simply not for All!!!! I dont join issues with those who believe not and are enemies of Christ.
Re: Xtianity Is No Threat; It Is Persuation To Life! by hopefulLandlord: 8:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
benzics:

NO, the above doesn't instill fear and is no threat, but that isn't what Christianity is all about, it is more like.

"Mr A, don't follow that wide road, because the road belongs to the enemy of my loving father, and my father hates competition, you better follow my father's narrow road, because if he sees you following his enemy's road, he will set you on fire, so don't anger my loving wonderful beautiful forgiving father.. Shalom"

^^This is more of a threat, and that's exactly what Christianity entails

agreed

OP should visit YouTube and watch " Nonstampcollector" videos
Re: Xtianity Is No Threat; It Is Persuation To Life! by benzics(m): 9:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
enshy:
@benzics, obviously you dont know what Xtianity is.
Take this instance: Once upon a time, Benzics, a King had a subject who he took as a jolly good friend and loyalist who later sought to dethrone him.
Naturally Benzics banished him from the Kingdom. Now the servant turned enemy naturally as vengeance sought to deplete the Kings domain by deceiving the subjects, friends and relatives of the King.
You as an earthly King, you see that desperate enemy around you daughter, what would you do?
I guess you will leave her to decide...You wont let her know Mr Wicked is an enemy she must flee from? If she wont listen, Mr Benzics, if she were your only child, will you handover your investments to her, knowing she has been joined with an enemy...
God is not Man, he wont condescend to make anyone accept Him...He is who He is...
Yes God has an enemy (the devil) who has been defeated and we Xtians trample on him...Our King has warned us not to join issues with him/his subjects..We only rebuke them cos we are in control in this Kingdom...We dont warn him/his subjects cos we dont cast our pearls before swine, we warn the innocent, uninformed, our loved ones, the fearful, the willing, the prepared...
The Xtain Message is simply not for All!!!! I dont join issues with those who believe not and are enemies of Christ.
You know all the sh-ts you posted above is rendered null and void, since you claim your God is omniscient and omnipotent..

Which means he already knew what lucifer would do, but he still created him/her..

Basically, God created evil, and he has predetermined your life even before you were born, which means you are already destined for hell by your God.. Why do you still call lucifer the bad guy, when he is in fact innocent??

The murders of the Bible was it committed mostly by yahweh or lucifer?

Your God is your problem
Re: Xtianity Is No Threat; It Is Persuation To Life! by enshy: 9:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
benzics:

You know all the sh-ts you posted above is rendered null and void, since you claim your God is omniscient and omnipotent..

Which means he already knew what lucifer would do, but he still created him/her..

Basically, God created evil, and he has predetermined your life even before you were born, which means you are already destined for hell by your God.. Why do you still call lucifer the bad guy, when he is in fact innocent??

The murders of the Bible was it committed mostly by yahweh or lucifer?

Your God is your problem

Clearly stated the Xtian message isnt for All!
Its for the simple, humble, ready, willing, prepared, ignorant e.t..c We dont cast pearls before swine.
We dont prove God and Christ...He has proven Himself and He will yet prove and glorify Himself!
We dont preach or convert devils, we cast them out.
We dont join issues with the enemies of God and His Christ...We confront them, rebuke them, we exercise dominion over them...
In the Name of JESUS! That Wonderful name, No other name I know...The name that shuts the powers and host of darkness, the name that terrifies the devil nd cohorts...
I am for Jesus whether I live or die!!!! The devil and his friends are hurt nd sick...No apologies!!! I WILL DIE SERVING ME...IT PLEASES ME SO!
Re: Xtianity Is No Threat; It Is Persuation To Life! by enshy: 8:46am On Feb 25, 2017
May the Spirit and Grace to yield and submit to God get to everyone to whom the gospel has been predestined! Amen!
'many are called but few are chosen'
Re: Xtianity Is No Threat; It Is Persuation To Life! by enshy: 4:31am On Feb 26, 2017
'It has pleased God to save the world by the foolishness of preaching'
The gospel to them is foolishness but to us it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believes
Re: Xtianity Is No Threat; It Is Persuation To Life! by enshy: 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
Christ is our Hope!
Let him that his willing come, hungry come, thirsty come and drink of the water of life freely.
Re: Xtianity Is No Threat; It Is Persuation To Life! by enshy: 8:55pm On Mar 17, 2017
John 10:10 says 'the thief cometh but for to steal, kill and destroy but I am come to give life, and life abundantly'
Jesus is both Light and Life...
But why will ye die ye house of Israel?
Re: Xtianity Is No Threat; It Is Persuation To Life! by ApenaEde: 9:19pm On Mar 17, 2017
Especially if u are an apostle. When u av ur own Church. & there are a lot of ofoboz around.
Re: Xtianity Is No Threat; It Is Persuation To Life! by enshy: 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
Jesus says '...but I am come to give you life and give it more abundantly'

(1) (Reply)

Testimony: Vision Of Heaven / The Old Testament Is Rigorously Monotheistic (and So Is The Qu’ran) / 3 Condoms Fell Out Of My Pocket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.