Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:59 AM

JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration (29362 Views)

Jamb Cancels Result And Portal Is Being Closed / JAMB Cancels UTME Result Of Another Candidate / 10 Things That Happened During 2017 UTME Examination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration by chosta(m): 9:18am On Feb 25, 2017
grin
afrika africa 9igeria eeh in davido`s voice
Re: JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration by toxyknow: 9:18am On Feb 25, 2017
Insult upon injury ,,,,,, this country gan self..... if our leader said they will not help us than to suffer our lifes.... we will leave d country for them ..JAMB PROBLEM AGAIN haaaaa hmmmm...
Re: JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration by Enemyofpeace: 9:21am On Feb 25, 2017
orlarbissy:
Are they going to pay the fees for each individuals who are not capable of paying that huge amount of money? They must be insane
no mind dem. Abeg let's go back to bed and sleep jare labisi mi baby
Re: JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 25, 2017
click 'LIKE' if you think private universities have bribed JAMB

4 Likes

Re: JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration by badtlimo(m): 9:23am On Feb 25, 2017
Pls how much is the jamb going for
Re: JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration by teebaxy(m): 9:24am On Feb 25, 2017
We are gradually privatizing our Educational sector which is the best
Re: JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration by Enemyofpeace: 9:24am On Feb 25, 2017
ULSHERLAN:
Will the jamb registrar pay the private school tuition or why impose such burden on poor candidates?

Or maybe there are incentives in place to help candidates who cant afford private schools?

This idea is bad and shouldn't be allowed

We are getting so many things wrong in this country
revolution 25% loading
Re: JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration by Enemyofpeace: 9:24am On Feb 25, 2017
teebaxy:
We are gradually privatizing our Educational sector which is the best

1 Like

Re: JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration by teebaxy(m): 9:26am On Feb 25, 2017
Omotayor123:
Private universities will do anything to make people enroll, but it won't work! Ko le werk8)

If only they can come down to the level of the masses .
Is Education supposed to be charity, if u value it pay for if u don't, u can as well be better in vocational education after all education na education.....
Re: JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 25, 2017
Instead of doing this they should hv just made it 3 choice. One for federal, one for state, one for private. Btw not all priv unis are excessively expensive sha.
Re: JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 25, 2017
JAMB don correct bribes na hmmmmm win. Every institutions in Nigeria dey corrupt(singing)

Rap.

Lawmakers where are you looters?

Re: JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration by Stevengerd(m): 9:52am On Feb 25, 2017
Pejah:
This year will never pass me by
Amen.. Jah Wil Answer Ur Prayer!

1 Like

Re: JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration by Mustiboy(m): 10:08am On Feb 25, 2017
Deeypeey:
Hey guys, I ve identified the problem of the Nigerian Educational Sector...
I think we need a feeble-minded luncheon voucher supremacist because of the lobby. A glaucoma baroque decadence exactitude is causing hydrophobia. Hence my isthmus resurgence scabbard trapezoid needs a voluptuous spastic person. In order to prognosticate proficiency we orient zeppelin. Unless you want it to be an oblivion case, that means kerosene iridescent. Our exponential deciduous bludgeon is frolic.

What do u think?..should really make the change we ve bn waiting fr..
what is this nonsense?
Re: JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration by Mustiboy(m): 10:13am On Feb 25, 2017
this admission is getting tougher with each passing year . Getting admission wasn't this hard when PPT was still in vogue
Re: JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration by donolatunji(m): 10:14am On Feb 25, 2017
Choi
Na Only For Nigeria One So Called Stupid Joint Admission Board Go Dey Compulsory Students To Choose Private Universities,After When They Said It Should Be Scraped Off Some Pple Dey Cry.

Is This Not The Beginning Of Oribu.
Re: JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 25, 2017
Deeypeey:
Hey guys, I ve identified the problem of the Nigerian Educational Sector...
I think we need a feeble-minded luncheon voucher supremacist because of the lobby. A glaucoma baroque decadence exactitude is causing hydrophobia. Hence my isthmus resurgence scabbard trapezoid needs a voluptuous spastic person. In order to prognosticate proficiency we orient zeppelin. Unless you want it to be an oblivion case, that means kerosene iridescent. Our exponential deciduous bludgeon is frolic.

What do u think?..should really make the change we ve bn waiting fr..
osogbo weed at work

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration by dsocioemmy(m): 10:18am On Feb 25, 2017
Everything for this country na paddy paddy. Na by force to go private school. Is it your choice?
Re: JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration by orlarbissy(f): 10:23am On Feb 25, 2017
Lols, funny you. Abeg do I know you shocked shocked shocked
Enemyofpeace:
no mind dem. Abeg let's go back to bed and sleep jare labisi mi baby
Re: JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration by Enemyofpeace: 10:29am On Feb 25, 2017
orlarbissy:
Lols, funny you. Abeg do I know you shocked shocked shocked
bisola did not know ttt before they started sleeping together at big brother naija

1 Like

Re: JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration by KosiEric(f): 10:34am On Feb 25, 2017
I just tire for this country self
Re: JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration by nanadeeva01(f): 10:49am On Feb 25, 2017
Jamb wan help pple pay school fees
Re: JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration by mahogany85(f): 11:01am On Feb 25, 2017
MISPLACED PRIORITY ! HOW ON EARTH CAN JAMB FORCE SUCH STUPID CHOICE ON STUDENTS ?
Re: JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration by Ifebazz(m): 11:19am On Feb 25, 2017
Elitesplanet:
The Joint Admission Matriculation Board [JAMB] in a bid to highlight the major pr-registration tips to candidates has disclosed that there is no more room for candidates to select two public university during online registration starting from 2017.

But If a candidate wishes to select a public University as their degree awarding choice, then they are only allowed to select a private University as another choice.

What we mean by the above statement is that you can only select 1 public & 1 private university as 1st and 2nd choice.

This information was actually disclosed via the official twitter handle of the board.

See Image Below:

Source: http://www.elitesplanetblog.com/2017/02/jamb-cancels-selection-of-two-public-universities-during-registration.html
Who go pay for the school fees because the private schools go always admit?
Re: JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration by Lagban(m): 11:24am On Feb 25, 2017
modextus:
I think it's a wise decision. Most public schools if not all do not admit students that choose them as second choice.
will you pay the schl fees of candidates when they r eventually picked in a private university? The schlep fees of private varsity is on d high side. It is nt a cool idea if it is coming officially from JAMB.
Re: JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration by blackfish(m): 11:25am On Feb 25, 2017
modextus:
I think it's a wise decision. Most public schools if not all do not admit students that choose them as second choice.
most people cannot afford the cost of school fees in private uni.
Re: JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration by solaugo1: 11:35am On Feb 25, 2017
ok...Practice and win cash prizes

Re: JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration by pricipal2003(m): 11:36am On Feb 25, 2017
chiefolododo:
If this is true , JAMB is useless. Na by force to pick private universities? Na them go help them pay school fees?
No mind the fools. I thought the coming of the new registrar will help put things in order. But, with this singular policy, his tenure may be worse than that of the previous man

1 Like

Re: JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration by sshalom(m): 12:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
KingRex1:
Private unis now
grin grin grin
Re: JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration by Sodijan(m): 12:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
Private varsity had bribes JAMB, why is it now compulsory to pick private varsity ? Niger don tired me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuel Nwosu: Rivers State University lecturer, harassing students Dressing / Which Schools Have The Fastest Master Programs In Nigeria? / 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.