Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

President Yar' Adua Has Gone Awol - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Yar' Adua Has Gone Awol (587 Views)

What Late President Yar' Adua Told Me About The Shi'ites And Zakzaky - Sheikh / Has TB Joshua Gone AWOL? / Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Yar' Adua Has Gone Awol by kuramo: 12:36pm On Dec 11, 2009
Since the President did not transmit his intention to travel out of the country to both the Senate leader and the Speaker of the house of reps as it's required by the Constitution.

I think he should be declared AWOL ( Absent Without Official Leave ) and be court-marshalled.

Some will say he is not in the military but we shouldn't forget he is the Commander in Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces. so military laws should apply to him as well.

We can't just wait for ever till eternity for him to continue staying in Saudi-Arabia in his present vegetative state, drastic action is required to get out of this mess Yar' Adua has placed the country in.
Re: President Yar' Adua Has Gone Awol by kuramo: 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2009
Turai apparently is back in the country in an attempt to hide the massive loot acquired since she became Mrs President, in anticipation of the eventual demise of her husband.
Re: President Yar' Adua Has Gone Awol by Depilot(m): 2:16pm On Dec 11, 2009
I honestly do not want to call you a hopeless foolish boy, but you're really pushing me.

I'm not sure if you know that you don't have to post a topic if you don't have it.
Re: President Yar' Adua Has Gone Awol by kuramo: 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2009
Why would any sane person bother responding to this sick, ill-educated, obviously unintelligent government proxy parading as Depilot = paroh_frey = walakobolo = tosh acer.
Re: President Yar' Adua Has Gone Awol by Depilot(m): 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2009
kuramo:

Why would any sane person bother responding to this sick, ill-educated, obviously unintelligent government proxy parading as Depilot = paroh_frey = walakobolo = tosh acer.

OK, I did not start this dumb topic, therefore I was not expecting any response. And besides that, you have just responded to my post. So, what the hel l are you talking about?
I beg, go somewhere before you hurt yourself.
Re: President Yar' Adua Has Gone Awol by CyberG: 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2009
Yes. . .and no 7-Point Agenda again!

(1) (Reply)

Bail Denied: Court Of Appeal Orders Bode George To Complete His Prison Sentence / Nigeria Rebels Attack Oil Pipeline by Mend 19 December 2009 BBC News / In Broad Daylight: Ibori 419s $1.5 Million From Pdp "elders"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.