Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Top 5 Most Unprofitable Niches For Google Adscence - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top 5 Most Unprofitable Niches For Google Adscence (6785 Views)

Blogger's Room... Forget Google Adscence And Start Making Money With Ur Blog / How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? / 13 Things You Must Do Before You Apply For Google Adsense For Fast Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Most Unprofitable Niches For Google Adscence by emmyrexy1(m): 8:28am On Feb 25, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:
You're totally wrong - 100%. What determines whether a niche is profitable depends on two things - the keyword and the traffic source. If you have a lot of traffic from US, Canada, Italy, etc. You'll certainly make a decent amount of money with just a few clicks. Don't call any niche unprofitable.

And please with all due respect, try to work on your grammar. I barely understood half of what you wrote.
Re: Top 5 Most Unprofitable Niches For Google Adscence by emmyrexy1(m): 8:31am On Feb 25, 2017
Thanks naija tech guy,,,,,,,
what you are extremely correct but, u know the best way to get clicks, is to blog about the ads
Re: Top 5 Most Unprofitable Niches For Google Adscence by robminds: 8:34am On Feb 25, 2017
@op, i think you got a lot of things wrong here. For example, tech niche is too broad. some blog on network, some on web, some on domain , some on devices and so on. Most long tail keywords associated are bombs when clicked.

e.g are you aware that a keyword like "wireless technology in business" can give you as high as 191.55$ per click?
just multiply that by only 500 clicks per month and tell us how much.

The problem most bloggers have is the do not understand that blogging is about proper research. Some will just jump and begin to write articles without adequate investigation of the various rudimentary requirements for a quality content.

Writing a nice articles is not the only thing needed. More is required.
On that note a site like http://talkinfotech.com can be helpful i guess.

Bloggers need to investigate and gain knowledge to work smartly.
Re: Top 5 Most Unprofitable Niches For Google Adscence by GoodMuyis(m): 8:35am On Feb 25, 2017
good article badread
Re: Top 5 Most Unprofitable Niches For Google Adscence by myfidelityblog(m): 9:11am On Feb 25, 2017
Whether he makes mistakes in the information he's providing or in the vocabularies, let us just encourage him please. As upcoming bloggers we are bound to make mistakes. I personally made mistakes when I was starting until I was corrected and encouraged as well
Re: Top 5 Most Unprofitable Niches For Google Adscence by ipreach: 9:22am On Feb 25, 2017
Op, AdSense not 'adscence'

With these numerous errors people will run away from your blog.
Re: Top 5 Most Unprofitable Niches For Google Adscence by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:35am On Feb 25, 2017
henryobinna:
everybody now wants write about blogging

My brother I tire o grin

Just look at what somebody say down to compose lol
Re: Top 5 Most Unprofitable Niches For Google Adscence by henrimoto(m): 9:57am On Feb 25, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:
You're totally wrong - 100%. What determines whether a niche is profitable depends on two things - the keyword and the traffic source. If you have a lot of traffic from US, Canada, Italy, etc. You'll certainly make a decent amount of money with just a few clicks. Don't call any niche unprofitable.

And please with all due respect, try to work on your grammar. I barely understood half of what you wrote.
Re: Top 5 Most Unprofitable Niches For Google Adscence by Oyediran11(m): 10:02am On Feb 25, 2017
I don't wanna quote. You can't give what you don't have. Learn, learn and learn before you even think of teaching. You know little to nothing about something and you are here claiming you're an expert. Give more time to learning!
Re: Top 5 Most Unprofitable Niches For Google Adscence by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 25, 2017
Finish the op!
I don laugh tire for this thread
Re: Top 5 Most Unprofitable Niches For Google Adscence by henryobinna(m): 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

My brother I tire o grin

Just look at what somebody say down to compose lol
e weak me.
I didn't even know what to correct the dude on
Re: Top 5 Most Unprofitable Niches For Google Adscence by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
This is a rubbish article filled with grammatical blunders, to be honest. Naijatechguy is right, your earnings are determined by where your clicks are coming from.
Re: Top 5 Most Unprofitable Niches For Google Adscence by JosephYbholy(m): 5:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
This is cool bro!
Re: Top 5 Most Unprofitable Niches For Google Adscence by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 25, 2017
Although you are not well informed, I cut you some slack.

As per your written English I think you will improve overtime. Most of us were even worse

emmyrexy1:
pls am only advising, for the English blunder am sorry
Re: Top 5 Most Unprofitable Niches For Google Adscence by HomoDroid(m): 6:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
JosephYbholy:
This is cool bro!

The OP seems incapable of stringing any sentence in the English language without an error.

BUT I'm impressed with his ideas and apparent knowledge of his subject. I'm also convinced he will succeed in his line (if not already successful). My advise is that he should get a good grammarian into his team ASAP!

Incidentally, I have a close friend who writes fairly well but lacks the confidence. So he bugs me often to help him check his writings. During such interactions, I often discover my personal presumptuous errors!

The moral here is that we should all appreciate the good in each other and learn to lean on others for support in our areas of weakness!
Recall that popular definition of TEAM = Together Everyone Achieves More!
Re: Top 5 Most Unprofitable Niches For Google Adscence by Donraqh(m): 12:11am On Nov 20, 2019
Chrisozone:
Only in Nigeria you will see a poor man selling a book titled "how to be successful". undecided

Have you achieve any of what you wrote?

This one weak me abeg! Chai

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Plugins You Should Have Before You Launch Your Website / Things Web Developers Must Achieve / Meet One Of The Youngest Bloggers (join Young Bloggers Forum)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.