Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Please I Need An Urgent Advice On This! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Please I Need An Urgent Advice On This! (561 Views)

Am Too Skinny, I Need Advice On How To Put On Weight To Be Average (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need An Urgent Advice On This! by klassic(m): 6:31am On Feb 25, 2017
First , I am a male, in my young 20s , married to the most beautiful woman in the world, I am learned and I travel a lot.
My wife on the other hand is still leaving when it comes to my taste and desire for variaties in the kitchen.
I know how to cook as I learnt from mum and maybe curiosity has made me take it a little bit farther.
Each food I eat or see eating outside, I always steal the recipe and wish to try it at home for her. She knows how to cook local made dish which she grew up with.
Saturdays are my days in the kitchen if I like.
I have been down for some days and despite her early pregnancy she indeed pampared me and treated me as she would a kid.
I am no different from a kid when sick cos I indeed behave like a spoilt kid when sick.
Now to the main reason for this, I wish to make egg and crayfish stew with some tomatoes, carrot, diced meat, green bean and fresh pepper with yam chips.
My question is this, how do I go about it?
Should I boil the yam before frying, and how do I go about making the stew.
I don't want her input, in fact I wanna lock my self in the kitchen while at it.
Just figured it as my own litttle way of saying thank you.
Also smoothie, fresh orange juice or a cup of coffee which of the aforementioned will go with the food for breakfast.
Please I need your urgent help breakfast is to be served before 9:30am Saturdays. Thanks
Re: Please I Need An Urgent Advice On This! by Swissheart(f): 6:48am On Feb 25, 2017
Toh
Re: Please I Need An Urgent Advice On This! by ovaRAYted(m): 7:11am On Feb 25, 2017
How would you boil yam before frying?? :-/

For your "stew",go about it the same way you'd go about a sauce...boil your meat first and keep the stock water,then saute your onion,carrot,green beans,tomatoes and fresh pepper in that order..introduce your spices to your taste,pour the egg in and allow to simmer when crisp add lil portion of the stock and pour the diced meat in..allow to simmer and your good to go,you could throw a lil greens/lettuce into the mix if yo want though

For the drink?..orange juice should do,you dont take hot/warm beverages like tea or coffee with a meal with oil innit
Re: Please I Need An Urgent Advice On This! by klassic(m): 10:18am On Feb 25, 2017
Wow! Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Local Rice At #11,550. / Young Nigerian Wins $100,000 In US To Help Feed The World (photo) / Male Broiler. Chickens For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.