Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,752 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 - Travel (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (875446 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (505) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by kayeyes: 10:35am On Apr 05, 2017
i applied since November 16th 2016, online route, up till now, nada..
school resumes may 1st 2017.
the waiting is just crushing.
#stillhoping
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by OpeLovely(f): 10:35am On Apr 05, 2017
Good day all,

Please who is going for Mount Saint Vincent University[b][/b] come September 2017? I just received admission.

Secondly is it advisable to pay one year's school fees down? (Reason being to show the embassy that payment is not a problem even if the statement of account is not sooooooooo bouyant?)

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 05, 2017
Thank you for your reply. I will try it out. Thanks

mcobex:
go to ur secondary school and tell them u need ur transcript and they will give it to u (it will be addressed to the university in canada) or better still u can collect it and take it to Canada urself as they have said. ur transcript is just ur detailed "report card". hope I was able to answer ur question?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 05, 2017
Thank you so much @Austinpee4. I asked because i read someone's comment on sponsor bearing the same name as applicant. Thank you all the same

Austinpee4:

You can use anybody that is willing to fund your studies. In this case of your mum's maternal cousin, let him/her pay your tuition and then transfer a good amount of cash to you.

You shouldn't be in a fix. You've been frequent on this thread and i believe you have been well informed concerning these issues. You need LIQUID cash to show for your tuition and expenses to meet the requirements of available and sufficient funds. Since your mum has more of fixed assets, use her cousin and in a brief, let his/her state the reason for sponsoring you. Add an affidavit of sponsorship as well. You should be fine.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Danoluwa(m): 11:03am On Apr 05, 2017
@ Folaroyal Boss I sent you my SOP from Dfadokun@gmail.com and I have not gotten any response yet. Please I really need your input. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 11:22am On Apr 05, 2017
kayeyes:
i applied since November 16th 2016, online route, up till now, nada..
school resumes may 1st 2017.
the waiting is just crushing.
#stillhoping

Jezz!! Since that time, Mehn itz crazily far.
Have you sent them case specific inquiry/mail?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by nelly28: 11:34am On Apr 05, 2017
timisnup:
Please help a brother

Are you a PR holder in UAE, for d character report, pm me I will gv u an officer's number to help u finalize it @ alagbon police station
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by nelly28: 11:37am On Apr 05, 2017
OpeLovely:
Good day all,

Please who is going for[b] Mount Saint Vincent University[/b] come September 2017? I just received admission.

Secondly is it advisable to pay one year's school fees down? (Reason being to show the embassy that payment is not a problem even if the statement of account is not sooooooooo bouyant?)

Thank you.

If you wish to pay u can pay mostly wen u are having a third-party sponsor, it shows more commitment in his or her part.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by goodnews1111: 11:37am On Apr 05, 2017
Eraytee:

Its a shameful thing for Nigeria universities with this unnecessary delay in issuing graduates their transcript after 4-5years in school, u come back for transcript and it would take more than d processing time of CIC. We just make everything look bogus for unknown reason, transcripts should not take 24hrs to be issued. The system is just so bad that we have lost our integrity and effectiveness.
You can apply using etx but its expensive. You can tell them to send soft copy or hard copy . soft copy is within 24hrs hard copy 1 week.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Eraytee: 12:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
goodnews1111:

You can apply using etx but its expensive. You can tell them to send soft copy or hard copy . soft copy is within 24hrs hard copy 1 week.
Am not in need of a transcript, I only comments on a post. Kindly direct to d moniker.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by mcobex: 12:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
Eraytee:

Its a shameful thing for Nigeria universities with this unnecessary delay in issuing graduates their transcript after 4-5years in school, u come back for transcript and it would take more than d processing time of CIC. We just make everything look bogus for unknown reason, transcripts should not take 24hrs to be issued. The system is just so bad that we have lost our integrity and effectiveness.
it's so annoying bro, after I had paid the required international transcript fee. I was shock when MUN mailed me 7 days to the deadline that they are yet to receive my transcript from my school here, so I ran to my previous school and can u believe my transcript was just lying somewhere on the floor (I was mad when I saw it) and I gave the lady #500 just so she could release it to me so I can spend another money to post it to MUN (spent another 10k sending it via DHL)

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by mcobex: 12:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
Johnnyessence:
well my school have gave me the hard copy of transcript when I finish graduation. Well I am talking about unilorin. No delay in it.
your international school won't accept your own copy, they might only use it to grant you conditional admission pending when your naija school sends the official copy
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by mcobex: 12:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
ToluNewman:

Thank you brother. Please what's the process for TRV and study permit?
you will have to check the Canadian visa site to get the required documents . but I know u need CAD10,000 (living expenses for an international student in canada) + your tuition fee to be able to apply. the documents to submit may defer.... gurus in the house can also explain better pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by babsharon(m): 12:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
Good morning everyone. Please can someone email me form imm 1294 coz I have been trying to download it but not coming up on my laptop. My email talk2ssadiku@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Eraytee: 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
ToluNewman:

Thank you brother. Please what's the process for TRV and study permit?
Bro go back to page 97 of this part 12 and check out the post by @thesoj. All u need to know is there.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Eraytee: 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
babsharon:
Good morning everyone. Please can someone email me form imm 1294 coz I have been trying to download it but not coming up on my laptop. My email talk2ssadiku@gmail.com
U need an Adobe Acrobat pdf to access this file. Download it first then use it to open it. Easy n no stress.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by babsharon(m): 12:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
[quote author=Eraytee post=55284724]
U need an Adobe Acrobat pdf to access this file. Download it first then use it to open it. Easy n no stress.[/quot
I have adobe PDF reader but d page coming up as an error page.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Eraytee: 12:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
[quote author=babsharon post=55284985][/quote]
Let me ask @babsharon were u able to access the file on CIC website?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 12:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
nairalandnewbie:
Thank you so much @Austinpee4. I asked because i read someone's comment on sponsor bearing the same name as applicant. Thank you all the same

Okay. There is no requisite rule to same surname sponsorship. You are fine with anyone that will commit to your study beside just writting a letter of sponsorship.

Sponsor just have to show how inexorable he/she will be in the responsibility. A good way is to pay and transfer funds to you. Preferrably, all the funds you will need for your first year.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by babsharon(m): 12:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
Eraytee:

Let me ask @babsharon were u able to access the file on CIC website?
It's coming as an error page
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Igbouwanile(m): 1:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
babsharon:

It's coming as an error page

U jst want de form 2b mailed 2 u?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Samo16: 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
I have admission for fall this 2017 also you can PM me.

OpeLovely:
Good day all,

Please who is going for[b] Mount Saint Vincent University[/b] come September 2017? I just received admission.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by biiibi(f): 1:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
Hello house,l av a question to ask.can a trv still be giving after pregnancy is deteted via medicals...can it be a basis for refusal...pls responses will be highly appreciated or possibly if thrs any in dat shoe.Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Samo16: 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
OpeLovely:
Good day all,

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by OpeLovely(f): 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
Samo16:
I have admission for fall this 2017 also you can PM me.

I just sent u a message. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by o2(f): 1:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
Hello All,

I have an adopted daughter who i have not adopted officially. Does anyone knows the bereau responsible for it. Where can i get it official? Do we have anybody that sells dollar through transfer into my dollar account.

Thanks all.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by elaniran: 1:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
Good day all,

please is their anyone here who applied to selkirk college for september?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Seajae: 2:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
Good afternoon fam. Please is there anybody that just wrote toefl and wants to sell their textbooks or how I can get the efficient ones? I also need any help I can get on how to go write the exams.
PS: I'm yet to register for it. Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (505)

German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.