Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,675 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 - Travel (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (875426 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (505) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Abiodunne: 11:36pm On May 29, 2017
Edilanco:

Seriously... 8months or u are exaggerating?
Anyways it won't take long again, it took them exactly two weeks to reply that my study permit has been approved after fulfilling the additional requirements.

Edilanco no joke o. I submitted my application on the 5th of october 2016..oya do the math
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by calculus4life: 2:56am On May 30, 2017
just gotten admission at upei

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by calculus4life: 3:00am On May 30, 2017
teddybear20:
hello people, who is resuming at UPEI this summer? holla at me let's be friend before time. I'm in Calgary at the moment tho

I have been admitted to upei
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Mabs16: 3:02am On May 30, 2017
Mabs16 post=56971036

:

Pls house
*how can I respond to point of personal asset n financial status raised on my rejection letter?

*I didn't disclose in my previous app dat I have relatives in canada. Will it raise a reg flag if I disclose it in my new application?

Someone should help me out with this questions plsssssss
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Eilenora: 4:50am On May 30, 2017
Eilenora:

Hi peeps. Still waiting for a response to my earlier post. Pls help a sister

Hello Ppl.
Pls its my 1st time here. Can you pls advise on who the banks letter and other similar letters proving ties should be addressed to. The full address please. Previous posts I saw Visa Office, Lagos. Is this still the case or does 1 address it to Ghana or Canada itself? Its kind of urgent please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by ibbravura: 5:14am On May 30, 2017
westgermany:
Hello guys,I intend to submit my application by paper route and someone told me that for paper application all the documents to be submitted would be the original copies.pls I Wil like to know if these information is true.

Just the photocopies bro. Onless any is addressed to the visa embassy directly.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by ibbravura: 5:17am On May 30, 2017
westgermany:
Thank you sir,what about documents like deed of assessment,tax certificate,companies registration certificate would they be original or photocopy?

Anyother supporting documents should be photocopy. Onless bank statements. All embassy filled forms.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by ibbravura: 5:26am On May 30, 2017
Update the trv hopeful pls.
Ibbravura Dalhousie university. Masters applied computer science. Submitted application 9th March. Paper route. No upfront medical.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Eilenora: 5:29am On May 30, 2017
Mornin Guys. Pls for those that applied to a schl in the quebec area, pls advise on the process/requirements for quebec over and above the general requirements. I hear there something about getting a quebec acceptance certificate. At what point in the application process does 1 apply for this pls?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by amii131(f): 7:51am On May 30, 2017
bayocanny:

Here are the forms you will need to fill
*study permit
*family information
*questionnaires
Have forgot the fourth one. For easy clarification here are the forms you will download
IMM 1294E
IMM 5257E
IMM 5483E
IMM 5645E

Hi bayocanny pls what's the content of IMM 1294E and IMM5257 those 2 files are not opening I have downloaded the other 2 and questionnaires.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Egonne1(f): 7:52am On May 30, 2017
Hi, u would fill all on the system before printing except for the form 5832, u would print out the study permit questionnaire and fill with Biro.
All the best
lovesavvi:
pls for those that apply through paper rout. can I download the form and print it and fill it with Biro or I will fill it on computer. thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by DeCrystal1: 9:26am On May 30, 2017
[quote author=Eilenora post=57007992][/quote]

Visa officer
Citizenship and immigration Canada
No 4, anifowoshe street,
vi Lagos
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Andyosifo(m): 9:28am On May 30, 2017
Greetings to all the gurus in the house.
Please I'm new here.I just want to know if there is any way I can retrieve information​ I submitted to cic in my previous application.I did online application.Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 9:47am On May 30, 2017
Andyosifo:
Greetings to all the gurus in the house.
Please I'm new here.I just want to know if there is any way I can retrieve information​ I submitted to cic in my previous application.I did online application.Thanks
You can only update information in your previous application and not retrieve. Alternatively, you can completely withdraw your application.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Eilenora: 9:54am On May 30, 2017
Gratias

quote author=DeCrystal1 post=57013828]

Visa officer
Citizenship and immigration Canada
No 4, anifowoshe street,
vi Lagos [/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by maziude: 10:13am On May 30, 2017
ifeezike:
I am oh. Waiting for my permit. Fingers crossed

Awesome....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by CanadianNurse: 10:33am On May 30, 2017
Edilanco:

Seriously... 8months or u are exaggerating?
Anyways it won't take long again, it took them exactly two weeks to reply that my study permit has been approved after fulfilling the additional requirements.
brother when you sent it to their mail did them reply you stating that they have seen it? Or after you send it to the mail you just got approved after 2 weeks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 10:50am On May 30, 2017
Hi pls can we talk outside this platform concerning the cic thing
CanadianNurse:
brother when you sent it to their mail did them reply you stating that they have seen it? Or after you send it to the mail you just got approved after 2 weeks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Andyosifo(m): 10:59am On May 30, 2017
I was denied visa in my previous application.I intend reapplying very soon.But I need some information from my previous application.Thanks for the reponse.
You can only update information in your previous application and not retrieve. Alternatively, you can completely withdraw your application. [/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 11:57am On May 30, 2017
Andyosifo:
I was denied visa in my previous application.I intend reapplying very soon.But I need some information from my previous application.Thanks for the reponse.
I doubt the embassy will respond to such request. Besides, what information do you need from them that you do not already have? You filled your application and added all supporting documents. Go through them for any information you need or better still, request for your GCMS file, you will get all personal details and other useful information concerning your previous application in doing so.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by williams552: 12:40pm On May 30, 2017
Hello guys, I have applied for a school and i have funds in my account(I'll be 18 by August but my late dad opened an Account for me before his demise,which states 21yo), I have enough funds to cover my tuition but my question is, Do i present my own SOA with the fixed sum in my account or i shud rather use a sponsor, I fear CBN might verify the and discover the age on my Visa app is different from that on my account Or I'm i just stressing unnecessarily... Someone please suggest somthing, thanks..SOMEONE PLEASE RESPOND
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by irohak: 12:58pm On May 30, 2017
bayocanny:

You don't need to fill Application for visitor visa. As a Study Permit applicant you are required to fill the following forms
IMM 1294E
IMM 5257E
IMM 5483E
IMM 56452
I Hope u get it now, if not, let me know so as to deal with you proper lol

Thanks again Bay. I can't seem to understand or locate the " imm 56452" .like you advised that I don't need to fill the visitors visa application that means we don't need "imm 5257E" on the list.

However, these are the forms I have and have already filled out.
1. Imm1294E
2. Imm 5832E
3. Imm 5483E
4. Imm 5645E

Please, am I in order?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by oluwaCanny: 1:02pm On May 30, 2017
williams552:
Hello guys, I have applied for a school and i have funds in my account(I'll be 18 by August but my late dad opened an Account for me before his demise,which states 21yo), I have enough funds to cover my tuition but my question is, Do i present my own SOA with the fixed sum in my account or i shud rather use a sponsor, I fear CBN might verify the and discover the age on my Visa app is different from that on my account Or I'm i just stressing unnecessarily... Someone please suggest somthing, thanks..SOMEONE PLEASE REPLY

well i have no idea whether CBN will verify this but i will suggest that you go to the bank and ask if you can change it if it is genuinely a mistake. My advice for you is to synchronize this mismatch now before it hunts you later.. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 1:11pm On May 30, 2017
williams552:
Hello guys, I have applied for a school and i have funds in my account(I'll be 18 by August but my late dad opened an Account for me before his demise,which states 21yo), I have enough funds to cover my tuition but my question is, Do i present my own SOA with the fixed sum in my account or i shud rather use a sponsor, I fear CBN might verify the and discover the age on my Visa app is different from that on my account Or I'm i just stressing unnecessarily... Someone please suggest somthing, thanks..SOMEONE PLEASE REPLY
The age on your international passport will be used as your real age. If there is any discrepancy as mentioned in these documents, get an affidavit and other documents showing your real age, referencing the mistake and a birth certificate showing your relationship with your late father and if possible, the death certificate as well as all financial documents to show the fixed deposit is on deposit and will mature before you begin study.

Once the embassy is satisfied with your claims, they should request for the letter of assurances of fund transferability to canada. CBN will have no business with you as long as your bank can clear the issue and request forex on your behalf. So while you go ahead submitting your application, do well to clear the issue with the bank you have the fixed deposit with. That should be your only concern and not CBN.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by plainmirror(m): 1:16pm On May 30, 2017
calculus4life:

I have been admitted to upei

Good day,
Can we go private? I have few questions/inquiry to make from you.
Regards
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Newman1010: 3:02pm On May 30, 2017
Hello house, I just got this info from GTBank. You can get a dollar draft using FORM A (360/$). The only issue with this is that the beneficial MUST be the school. So if you want to use this option as proof of living expense, you will need to contact your school to find out if they can transfer the funds to you personal account upon arrival. I hope this helps.

Regards

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Ibroh24: 3:18pm On May 30, 2017
Hello everyone!
Am a newbie in nairaland and i wish to know more about canada visa for study.

i have met an agent before and he told me that my age for applying study visa is not applicable (dec. 1989)

please, is there any alternative as i heard that i can process the visa without an agent.

NairaLanders! please i need your help.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by CanadianNurse: 3:21pm On May 30, 2017
nairalandnewbie:
Hi pls can we talk outside this platform concerning the cic thing
ok supply me your number
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by chybaz: 3:28pm On May 30, 2017
I greet you all . Pls any idea of how many years visa is given to a person going for a two year masters?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Ibroh24: 3:31pm On May 30, 2017
Hello everyone!
Am a newbie in nairaland and i wish to know more about canada visa for study.

i have met an agent before and he told me that my age for applying study visa is not applicable (dec. 1989)

please, is there any alternative as i heard that i can process the visa without an agent.

NairaLanders! please i need your help.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by maziude: 3:31pm On May 30, 2017
chybaz:
I greet you all . Pls any idea of how many years visa is given to a person going for a two year masters?

Visa will be issued for the duration of your programme or the validity of your passport if it is expiring before your programme completion date(in which case, you can renew the visa).

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (505)

German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.