Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,089 members, 7,807,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 - Travel (488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (876332 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (505) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by mcobex: 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
CanadianNurse:
do you happen to know any of such person sir
I haven't had time to check here bro
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by MrMarc: 5:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
VeecThorr:
Hi,
I'm going to apply for my Canadian study visa in a couple of weeks for my Bachelors degree. I want to know the documents I should attach to the application. I'm 17 btw if that helps and going the paper route. Thanks!

Firstly, No easy route to success.
The answers to your questions are contained in this thread so try to read up from 1 to 486.

This is after you must have done a little Google search on the subject and a proper visit to CIC website.

Finally, you can then ask for further clarifications on things you find confusing.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by MrMarc: 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
MagnaB:
Hello guys, my travel visa has just been approved this 20/07/2019 for my Master's program in Engineering Management at University of Ontario Institute of Technology (UOIT) and i am to begin my program this September 2017 and i can't find accommodation yet. Is there anyone around Oshawa who can help me with accommodation for just a few days or weeks just for me to sort accommodation. I promise my stay will be very short. I just need somewhere to stay in the mean time before i sort myself out. I look forward to a response.

I'd suggest the formular we used in the U.K it surely would work.

Google up Nigerian Churches in Oshawa.
Try to establish contact even if you can't no worries.
You probably should book your flight to arrive weekend, on time for Sunday service.

After Church service walk up to the pastor or church workers and plead your case of temporary accommodation.

101% chance you will get one at least for few nights. You might as well find a flatmate in the process.

However, For ease and comfort try booking a student hostel kind of hotel for 3days if you are trying to save cost. Cos in central London you can get a hostel accommodation per night of £10 when normal hotel lodging is about £50 and above.

Rule No. 1.
Never forget to ask questions
Rule No. 2.
Always ask questions and don't assume
Rule No. 3
Ask Questions.

Now i ask my question, what was your first degree? This Engineering Mgt sounds cool.

Thank you.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by amnotapervert(m): 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
Abegi ooo na flight ticket remain to buy now.....a friend of mine was saying it must be return ticket how true is that..??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by kenny4uu: 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
Please I need advice & what 2 do, I submitted papers application on 6/6/2017 til nw no mail 4 medical test & my program wil start in Sept. 5 2017, hw many weeks thurs it take 2 b cal 4 medical test? Pls I need answer in d house cos am new here.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by OdeyemiAdekunle(m): 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
[quote author=abestine post=
Visa application, tracking ID No.xxxxxxxxx Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office ACCRA , on 20/07/2017 to the Canada Visa Application Centre. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

Applied on the 4thof May, the college send me an immunization disease form to get from our doctor, which I have done

Please I need your advice and comments
Has it been approved thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by OdeyemiAdekunle(m): 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
Applied on the 4thof May 2017 , the st lawrence college send me an immunization disease form to get the test result filled by my doctor, which I have done and I have sent back to the college

Visa application, tracking ID No.xxxxxxxxx Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office ACCRA , on 20/07/2017 to the Canada Visa Application Centre. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by MagnaB: 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
MrMarc:

I'd suggest the formular we used in the U.K it surely would work.

Google up Nigerian Churches in Oshawa.
Try to establish contact even if you can't no worries.
You probably should book your flight to arrive weekend, on time for Sunday service.

After Church service walk up to the pastor or church workers and plead your case of temporary accommodation.

101% chance you will get one at least for few nights. You might as well find a flatmate in the process.

However, For ease and comfort try booking a student hostel kind of hotel for 3days if you are trying to save cost. Cos in central London you can get a hostel accommodation per night of £10 when normal hotel lodging is about £50 and above.

Rule No. 1.
Never forget to ask questions
Rule No. 2.
Always ask questions and don't assume
Rule No. 3
Ask Questions.

Now i ask my question, what was your first degree? This Engineering Mgt sounds cool.

Thank you.

Thank you for your response. However i finished my first degree 2015. I suppose u asked to be sure if to be considered for the kind of program they want to be sure you have good working experience. To answer that, yes they consider good working experience before you are admitted and i have however worked all through my period of University and also after. Moreover it all has to do with your SOP. How good can you write a convincing SOP. I hope that satisfies your curiosity.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by MeinKampf: 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
lanrayx:
Hello house, is there any difference between an academic statement of purpose and letter of intent, if so can anyone let me know the difference

NB: the statement of purpose is for concordia

Is the application for fall 2018?because winter application closed in June for Concordia
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by bluegirl080115: 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
May & June Applicants get ready for updates

Praying for more approved TRV's

Cheers grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by mcobex: 7:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
amnotapervert:
Abegi ooo na flight ticket remain to buy now.....a friend of mine was saying it must be return ticket how true is that..??
THAT'S NOT TRU
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by mcobex: 7:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
amnotapervert:
THAT'S NOT TRUE. A moniker here can help u book ur flight, @fola. @canadiannurse pls assist with @fola contact
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by mcobex: 7:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
bluegirl080115:

Cheers grin grin
AMEN OOO!!! God's speed/approval I pray
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by mcobex: 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
kenny4uu:
Please I need advice & what 2 do, I submitted papers application on 6/6/2017 til nw no mail 4 medical test & my program wil start in Sept. 5 2017, hw many weeks thurs it take 2 b cal 4 medical test? Pls I need answer in d house cos am new here.
you will have to be patient as it still falls within the processing time frame. Just be positive and keep praying, be checking your cic account from time to time as cic don't send notification to your mail sometimes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by mcobex: 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
OdeyemiAdekunle:
Applied on the 4thof May 2017 , the st lawrence college send me an immunization disease form to get the test result filled by my doctor, which I have done and I have sent back to the college

Did u do upfront medical before applying for your trv? or has cic asked you to go for medical? if your answer to any of the 2 questions is "yes" then your application has be approved (99% sure) but if not then there's a 99% certainty that it has been denied.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by glam4444: 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
bluegirl080115:

Cheers grin grin
My VO....amen !!!!!!!!
Positive updates .
God's speed smiley

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by SamReinvented: 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
bluegirl080115:

Cheers grin grin

Does this include online applicants as well?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by vanod: 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
bluegirl080115:

Cheers grin grin

Our able V O, we are waiting and praying.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by SamReinvented: 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
Please how many May applicants have gotten a response? Are there online applicants amongst them?

I applied for visitor visa, but won't be bad to compare notes here..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by OdeyemiAdekunle(m): 7:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
mcobex:
Did u do upfront medical before applying for your trv? or has cic asked you to go for medical? if your answer to any of the 2 questions is "yes" then your application has be approved (99% sure) but if not then there's a 99% certainty that it has been denied.

Are you saying that the immunization disease form sent to me as nothing to do with the cic medical test...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by hallasheyi92: 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
bluegirl080115:

Cheers grin grin

Dear Lord, let it end well in our favor IJN! Amen

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by olahtunhy(m): 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
BlessPJ:

Yes bro.....
It should all be in the same pdf file....
Accordingly
Those landed properties and any other supporting docs should be on the last part in the file
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by bbclue(f): 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
Congratulations to those approved........... I v missed a lot ooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by ayonet(m): 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
kenny4uu:

Same here submitted on d 23rd of May no response yet for medical mail o
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by willyboss: 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
You said it was your school that sent you the request for immunization not cic
OdeyemiAdekunle:

Are you saying that the immunization disease form sent to me as nothing to do with the cic medical test...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by cnonwnuwsp17: 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
Does IRCC put a refusal stamp on PP?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by OdeyemiAdekunle(m): 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
willyboss:
You said it was your school that sent you the request for immunization not cic

Yes...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by willyboss: 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
Then it has nothing to do with cic!
OdeyemiAdekunle:

Yes...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by mcobex: 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
OdeyemiAdekunle:

It has nothing to do with cic since it was your school that sent it to you and not cic
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by mcobex: 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
cnonwnuwsp17:
Does IRCC put a refusal stamp on PP?
They don't
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by OdeyemiAdekunle(m): 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
mcobex:
It has nothing to do with cic since it was your school that sent it to you and not cic

So what are you insinuating?.....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Jjxtobi: 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
bluegirl080115:

Cheers grin grin

Abeg are we talking about online or paper route? Pls specify...even april online are still stuck

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (505)

German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.