Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 - Travel (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (875297 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (505) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Blackanada(m): 1:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
michV:
we Africans especially Nigerians are too way spiritual and this why we aren't going far, Nigeria has the highest number of churches in the world and expensive edifices for that matter while western worlds are using their money for developments and betterment of the masses lives.

You've hit the nail on the ogo.

If na by church and showing off of spirituality we for no dey here dey find how to enter Canada. (on a side note) sometimes I dey laugh when people say talk sey God go soon punish oyinbo for their immoralities. Ontop our morality corruption and lack of development na the order of the day. And we dey spend years to get visa go immoral people land.

Me just dey observe sha.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Darkiabo(m): 2:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
CanadianNurse:
I applied to icm resuming septembre 2017
At canadiannurse please message me i also applied for ICM manitoba for fall 2017 we need to plan on who we could do our movement together please here's my email.-enyish0007@gmail.com will be waiting thank's ..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by CanadianNurse: 2:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
Eraytee:

Before we proceed is this ur 1st study permit application?
Yes brother it's my first time
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
Eraytee:

You can't go before or pass your appointed time. I bliv in God factor in everything i do not just TRV ish but d fact am still among people reading n posting comments on this thread, na God. Our appointed time will show up speedily Gods grace.
@Eraytee sir! don't start because both of us have come a long way on this thread.
I knew a man that struggled for visa between 2009-2012 and still got refusals. this man got almost 5 refusals, you can imagine how psychological that would be. But today I swear he flies from Europe to America and even the said Canada. this is what I call appointed time. in addition Canadian university system for masters program is a bit tough compared to other countries, you can see my post yesterday where I asked such question and with even the less capacity they admit, making admission a competitive one and difficult. you can hardly hear one refused admission for colleges in Canada for diploma/pgc(d)/advance dipl.na sharp sharp admission. meanwhile U.S, U.K, Ireland, Australia, Germany and the likes can easily give you admission for masters without much stress if you are qualified and met their requirements with a good application. the issue is the Canadian university system and not just by prayers

getting masters admission in Canada na NAIRABET, if you strategize play am well you may or may not get favoured. why I call it NAIRABET is that some people will use same strategy and apply to 3 schools,all may refuse them or one out of three will accept them. so what is the cause??

go to Australia study thread,I never hear them refuse person Masters Admission. still even Australia has better economy than Canada if I am right

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 2:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
Eraytee:

You can't go before or pass your appointed time. I bliv in God factor in everything i do not just TRV ish but d fact am still among people reading n posting comments on this thread, na God. Our appointed time will show up speedily Gods grace.
Well, personally, i believe life will NEVER always give to us what we deserve but THAT which we demand. If anyone decides to wait for an appointed time, then fine. Another person can decide to make his/her appointed time NOW by getting useful information, strategizing, doing the right things, have the right attitude, know when to move and stop by discernment. As a Christian, one thing i have learnt is that the Holy spirit is our helper and one of the greatest sign of his lead is PEACE of MIND.

People only become sentimental with issues. God will ALWAYs work with US. When we have decided when our set time is, it will happen for us. There is no two way about it. He has given us everything freely to enjoy!

Our strategy is what differentiate us and give us needed results.

Meanwhile @Genius000, you are just sweet! Take a bow!

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by olutowo(m): 2:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
michV:
funny Gee!!! a Gee nigga!!! hustle must pay.
coming to the real deal. What have you being doing as you as 30+? employment/ meaningful activity should be explained to the VO with proves if possible. your plot of land is a home tie too as I presume you are single but you may respond to my above question?

Have been unemloyed for past 2years now, that was when i went into fashion when my first admission did not click. Thats my major concern of linkin what am doing with my course of study (social work/human resourcey
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
Austinpee4:

People only become sentimental with issues. God will ALWAYs work with US. When we have decided when our set time is, it will happen for us. There is no two way about it. He has given us everything freely to enjoy!
my gee, read my post above and understand me well.@Eraytee no understand me well. I never said relax and wait I meant we would be pushing and pushing if you get favoured fine but if you don't, there is always a pay day for the hustlers which is the appointed time in my context
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 2:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
michV:
my gee, read my post above and understand me well. I never said relax and wait I meant we would be pushing and pushing if you get favoured fine but if you don't, there is always a pay day for the hustlers which is the appointed time in my context
I feel you baba. I'm not particularly referring to your post, it's just a general submission about the topic. Your points are as well very valid based on serious logistics! cheesy
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Eraytee: 2:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
michV:
@Eraytee sir! don't start because both of us have come a long way on this thread.
I knew a man that struggled for visa between 2009-2012 and still got refusals. this man got almost 5 refusals, you can imagine how psychological that would be. But today I swear he flies from Europe to America and even the said Canada. this is what I call appointed time. in addition Canadian university system for masters program is a bit tough compared to other countries, you can see my post yesterday where I asked such question and with even the less capacity they admit, making admission a competitive one and difficult. you can hardly hear one refused admission for colleges in Canada for diploma/pgc(d)/advance dipl.na sharp sharp admission. meanwhile U.S, U.K, Ireland, Australia, Germany and the likes can easily give you admission for masters without much stress if you are qualified and met their requirements with a good application. the issue is the Canadian university system and not just by prayers

getting masters admission in Canada na NAIRABET, if you strategize play am well you may or may not get favoured

go to Australia study thread,I never hear them refuse person Masters Admission. still even Australia has better economy than Canada if I am right

Baba we dey same page u no quick understand my post. U said all bro. Na y i dey talk say person no fit go pass hin time. So if u pray n fast n it's not ur appointed time, u'll definitely have to wait. @MichV we r on same page. It's well.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by CanadianNurse: 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
Austinpee4:

I feel you baba. I'm not particularly referring to your post, it's just a general submission about the topic. Your points are as well very valid based on serious logistics! cheesy
bros I'm trying to link my application online how will I get my application number and UCI? I only have tracking ID and Refrence number
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 31, 2017
Eraytee:

Baba we dey same page u no quick understand my post. U said all bro. Na y i dey talk say person no fit go pass hin time. So if u pray n fast n it's not ur appointed time, u'll definitely have to wait. @MichV we r on same page. It's well.
understood sir..A gee!!! na me no come understand you sef
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by CanadianNurse: 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed please how will I get my application number and UCI this is my first time I only have tracking ID and Refrence number *crying*
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Eraytee: 2:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
CanadianNurse:
bros I'm trying to link my application online how will I get my application number and UCI? I only have tracking ID and Refrence number

U can't have a UCI number as a first timer, use other options available for linkage like ur name n all. UCI is given to applicants that have applied previously. So try use other options that wud only require the basic bio data info and other info u entered in ur application form to link ur application.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 2:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
CanadianNurse:
You will not have both application and UCI number if this is your first time of applying to CIC. Fill other relevant information in the linking sections and it will still find your paper application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Ejaloni123: 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
gokejay:

I spoke with a Prof, He agreed to supervise my PhD programm and he asked applied for the deans scholarship award for me and he said I should inofrm him once i hear anything from them . I have not heared anything, So i was suprised to see your post that you have been issued yours was declined. Does it means they are making the consideration based on department or what? I drafted a proposal which my supervisor accepted but he said that the dean scholarship award is my only hope. I will appreciate if anyone could shed more light on this.

If you haven't heard anything about the dean's scholarship as at now simply means you have been rejected (sorry for the harsh words). Your supervisor applied for you so he ought to have gotten the decision as at now. Better still, mail awards@usask.ca to inquiry about the scholarship. I also advice you mail your supervisor asking him about the result, he ought to have been communicated on the outcome. Lest I forget, have you gotten an admit?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 3:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Yeah, I got a supervisor. I was suppose to apply for fall 2016,he said he was interested in my research topic but couldnt accomodate more students for fall 2016 and adviced me to apply fall 2017... fast forward to jan 2017... He said he didnt have funding for me nomore but i should go ahead and apply that maybe he could pick an interest again when he reviews my application

Be optimistic.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 3:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
CanadianNurse:
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed please how will I get my application number and UCI this is my first time I only have tracking ID and Refrence number *crying*

Cry cry baby. Lol. You choose the wrong format to link. Select another that has something like name, DOB, etc

You can check my shared for a comprehensive breakdown of it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by CanadianNurse: 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
Austinpee4:

You will not have both application and UCI number if this is your first time of applying to CIC. Fill other relevant information in the linking sections and it will still find your paper application.
I have tried using other options an it's telling me based on what I entered there was no application like that.... I'm sure of the details I entered!

Cc:@eraytee
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Fredozki(m): 3:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
Igbouwanile:

Maybe middle of January & you

Just this month, how did you pay the application form fee?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 3:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
CanadianNurse:
I have tried using other options an it's telling me based on what I entered there was no application like that.... I'm sure of the details I entered!

Cc:@eraytee
Try it again. This time, include ONLY the program start date and leave the end date. It should link.

N/B..the DLI number is alphabet (O) and not numeric zero (0).
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by CanadianNurse: 3:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
Austinpee4:

Try it again. This time, include ONLY the program start date and leave the end date. It should link.

N/B..the DLI number is alphabet (O) and not numeric zero (0).
bro I just tried what you said but I'm still experiencing the same problem, do u have to add the alphabet A in front of my passport number? Because I added it ooo

I'm really scared now, make ë no be say vfs Don loss my application ooo embarassed
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by CanadianNurse: 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
Osemigho:

Cry cry baby. Lol. You choose the wrong format to link. Select another that has something like name, DOB, etc

You can check my shared for a comprehensive breakdown of it.
that's what I tried now and they are telling me no application like that..... Please where can I find your shared abeg?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Eraytee: 4:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
CanadianNurse:
bro I just tried what you said but I'm still experiencing the same problem, do u have to add the alphabet A in front of my passport number? Because I added it ooo

I'm really scared now, make ë no be say vfs Don loss my application ooo embarassed

Loss ke? Lailai u are not getting it right. From beginning remember its a temporary residence visa u wud choose and make sure u select study permit as it applies to u. If u av d duplicate copy of your application form, it should guide u as what to input in the available space. I bet it there's something u not getting rite as u link your application. Multiple attempts (5times) wud bar u for 24hrs b4 u can start linking it again.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
CanadianNurse:

Bro, you can only try linking your application 5 consecutive times within 24 hours. If you've exceeded these number of attempts, you'll have to wait till after 24 hrs to try again.

Here is the format to follow in your case:

Link existing app-- temporary resident---Study permit and extension---under application details, choose family name, Given name and date of birth---- field out the other details carefully.

You can leave out the passport details and the program end date. Unless it prompt you to compulsorily fill them. Fill other part carefully and as written on your application submitted. It's isn't really difficult as you are making it look like.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
michV:
I am a Christian and a catholic for that matter.@genuis00 just about when I wanted typing your post came in.
I blessed the name of God in his life as proclaimed and big congratulations to him but there is one thing I believe about principles of existence and nature which my father told me.

He said son, everyone in life has his/her appointed time. if we ever knew our appointed times, we would relax and wait for that due date/year to take action but as God is omniscience, he kept us in suspense, hence our struggle till when the appointed time comes. I may be struggling and killing myself that I want to go to Canada this year. if the designed year is in the year 2019,even if I applied to all schools in Canada, I will still get refused till that 2019 and things will be happening miraculously.

some neither prayed nor fasted and they got their visas once at first try while flexing and chilling even fornicating sef. I believe also failure builds up more efforts and alternatives to success. If we categorized it on prayers/scriptures, that means God is partial to so many on this thread who even went to vigils and slept in the altar of God to answer their prayers.

I believe in destiny, hard-work, smartness, knowledge and information.we Africans especially Nigerians are too way spiritual and this why we aren't going far, Nigeria has the highest number of churches in the world and expensive edifices for that matter while western worlds are using their money for developments and betterment of the masses lives.

Take it easy bro
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
Eraytee:

Amen
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
Well, what @surgee said might sound foolish to many. But i believe that the young man just exercised his FAITH

No wonder the bible says that the things of GOD are foolish to the "wise". I also believe in hardwork, knowledge, blah blah blah.

But what we ought to know and understand is that there is a SUPREME BEING that surpasses all our efforts. So all glory and honour goes to HIM alone. Cuz without his breath in our nostrils we can't be boasting of our hardwork, knowledge, technical-know how and skills.

Once again all GLORY GOES TO GOD.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
CanadianNurse:
that's what I tried now and they are telling me no application like that..... Please where can I find your shared abeg?

By clicking my name.

Guess you have the best answer: the procedure and need to wait.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Eraytee: 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
TRUEPATRIOTLOVE:
Well, what @genius000 said might sound foolish to many. But i believe that the young man just exercised his FAITH

No wonder the bible says that the things of GOD are foolish to the "wise". I also believe in hardwork, knowledge, blah blah blah.

But what we ought to know and understand is that there is a SUPREME BEING that surpasses all our efforts. So all glory and honour goes to HIM alone. Cuz without his breath in our nostrils we can't be boasting of our hardwork, knowledge, technical-know how and skills.

Once again all GLORY GOES TO GOD.

Bro if i say I don't understand ur drift dats a big lie, we all know you can't take God out of anything u do, but try to understand what @MichV is driving at. They want a detailed information as to how and what he put together to achieve that. No one has ever countered his post base on what he testified of, they are only trying to know what he did. Am a xtian and I bliv the God factor. The moniker has gotten his appointed time from God and his faith and efforts worked for him. The bible says: Faith without work is dead. U can see the moniker really did alot to get dat admission. So please lets try to understand details of posts posted very well in other not to start confusing ourselves. It will end in praise for us all. Congrats again @SURGEE. I learnt from that post and please endeavor to put others through where needed. God bless.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by yemdogg: 5:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
Genius000:
@ Surgee, we should understand that grace of God comes with being proactive & informed. Faith without knowledge is a pipe-dream.

So many Christians are not having opportunities not because God doesn't like them but because of absence of hard-work, information and the ability to think ahead. They still pray everyday and nothing happens.

Nairaland helps to bridge that gap.

You should emphasize more on that not on scriptures, this is a neutral thread not religous wink

Part of communication etiquettes demands you understand your audience. We have Christians, Muslims, atheist etc here.

When evangelizing & testimony sharing, the motive is to win souls and build our faith in God.

In Nairaland travel section, the purpose is information sharing.

If you have ideas on writing superb research proposals; you share, you have a unique way of writing that brings opportunities; you share.

You have ideas on getting internships that can help, you share.

That way everyone becomes more knowledgeable, more enlightened, more useful to themselves and overall become better for the purpose of "TRAVELLING TO CANADA AND CAREER DEVELOPMENT"

P.S I am Christian smiley

Congrats. kiss I wish you the very best.

Also note you don't have to agree with me, or even regard my message, you can simply ignore and do your things the way you like. cool

Cheers.

On point. Chaii. My sentiments exactly. The funny thing is that the earlier parts of his story were quite informative. We were all anticipating his strategy and style adopted to finally secure his admission. It is well. I believe God does miraculous things but for the purpose of this thread, we should endeavour to be pragmatic and emperical so that others especially newbies can be properly guided.

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (505)

German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.