Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism (62856 Views)

What Do You Know About Working With Vista Group (an Indian Company) / 14 Things You Shouldn't Forget when Getting Set For A Live Video Interview / Best 100 Companies To Work For In Nigeria - By Jobberman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by eyinjuege: 5:15pm On Feb 25, 2017
AlPeter:
This should be in the front page mynd44. You are needed. I had a discuss with a guy about very similar issue yesterday. Imagine being paid #20k monthly only to realize that the company pays your agent #93k for your service, the guy was so depressed. It's time we stop the exploitation. Mr snake loving MOD leave the snakes your Attention is needed

That's not the fault of the company but the fault of your agent. The companies only outsource. 93K is definitely more then the minimum wage, so the fault is not the company's but the agents that are geeedy.

1 Like

Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by Backinfront(m): 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
Admin401:

indians are not white. they are brown sand-nigga
So what's so special about being white? Haven't you seen white Indians? They are all the same. An oppressor is an oppressor. Most of the people that have oppressed blacks are whites.

So what's so special about being white again?
Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by ibukunobi: 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
The worst of them all is EKO Hotel, they are Lebanese. They pay their cook just 20k. I thought they were lying but another person confirmed it. This is why you see some of these girls had to prostitute in the evening before getting home late night. Another wicked company like that is CIS, cactus,Huawei etc. One day Osibanjo must hear this.

1 Like

Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by dingbang(m): 5:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
Even God knows if I become the president of this country, I will chase away every gadammn Indian soul like Hitler chasing away Jews ....

1 Like

Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by ceejay80s(m): 5:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
Na only for internet we dey get mouth, make I hear word abeg, I just love south Africans, dem no go collect this kind rubbish, one india for don die by now

1 Like

Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by Madeu(m): 5:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
Admin401:

so they are anything but white.

You keep ranting WHITE WHITE!

What is your definition of White?? An European with a blonde hair and a blue eyes?
Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by Backinfront(m): 5:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
Prince16:
Why do I have D's funny feeling DT d op is a staff of ds company!
Hmmmm
And so what? Does it change anything?
Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by dingbang(m): 5:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
How can dis idiots come into my country and be oppressing Nigerian workers..... Kai... We don suffer
Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by Backinfront(m): 5:20pm On Feb 25, 2017
Admin401:

so they are anything but white.
Yes they are anything but your precious white masters.
Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by wonderiyke(m): 5:20pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ever heard of Huawei Technologies Company Nigeria Ltd I believe these guys are learners compared to Huawei. If you work for them, you must make up your mind to become a dog. It is eat or be eaten.
Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 25, 2017
Madeu:

You keep ranting WHITE WHITE!

What is your definition of White?? An European with a blonde hair and a blue eyes?
Backinfront:
Yes they are anything but your precious white masters.

Backinfront:
So what's so special about being white? Haven't you seen white Indians? They are all the same. An oppressor is an oppressor. Most of the people that have oppressed blacks are whites.

So what's so special about being white again?

they are not white. :>wink
Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by Backinfront(m): 5:24pm On Feb 25, 2017
ceejay80s:
Na only for internet we dey get mouth, make I hear word abeg, I just love south Africans, dem no go collect this kind rubbish, one india for don die by now
Nigerian guys no get liver only mouth. Dem never burn down that company.

1 Like

Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by Prince16: 5:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
N
Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by Maj196(m): 5:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
Fvck d whites. Dey r bunch racists animals
Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by OlujobaSamuel: 5:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
#extrememethinking,
buy 50lts of pms, pour at the entrance, make sure it spilled well into the firm, add your #10 matches,
another extreme, are the the ones into motors, if yes, start visiting their warehouse to vandalize assets or start stopping every of their products you see on the road, vandalize them, the foolish NASS and MINISTRY OF LABOUR AND NON-PRODUCTIVITY will definitely start working

1 Like

Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by Backinfront(m): 5:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
Admin401:

If you have one bit of sense you will answer my question.

I bet if Indians were called blacks you won't have any problem with that because your racial identity isn't worth protecting. But you lose your senses when anyone tries to rubbish the "great white race"

It's people like you that allow oppression to thrive. Shame.
Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by OShepherd: 5:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
We (blacks) are our own enemy in all ramifications......................Hmmmm, really short of words!
Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2017
Backinfront:
If you have one bit of sense you will answer my question.

I bet if Indians were called blacks you won't have any problem with that because your racial identity isn't worth protecting. But you lose your senses when anyone tries to rubbish the "great white race"

It's people like you that allow oppression to thrive. Shame.

Still not white wink
Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by Prince16: 5:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
Backinfront:
And so what? Does it change anything?

......yummy...
Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by Backinfront(m): 5:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
Admin401:

Still not white wink
We need to flush out people like you. You are the real oppressors we don't get to see.

I hope you are bleaching too cos that's the only way to stand a chance in your "white world."

2 Likes

Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by IshaqAyinde(m): 5:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
There is another massive exploitation of Nigerians by the so called Indians at the Dangote fertilizer project in Lekki.

A company named Onshore construction llc in collaboration with some useless Nigerians are enslaving workers there like poo.
I have never seen such kinds of treatment in my entire life. This country no dey help at all. I wonder if we have Labour law.
Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by Backinfront(m): 5:36pm On Feb 25, 2017

Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
LETS BURN DOWN THE BUILDING BURN IT BURN IT BURN TO THE GROUND THIS FEFOL ARE SO LUCKY I NO DEY LAGOS
Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by InvertedHammer: 5:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
sbabs1:
People have been saying Indian and Lebanese companies are never a great place to work and over time I had rebuked such argument because I assumed averagely some workers just want a quick fixes as far as work is concerned. Last Monday Feb 20th, I checked into one of our Branches in Adeola Odeku in Victoria Island Lagos, on my way back and I saw this gathering of young people in a protest mood just in front one of one of the tallest buildings on that street. They all held placards with the inscriptions such as, Say no to Racism, We are Tire of this Discrimination, We want Union, #HRMustGo. As a lover of the HR Profession, the latter attracted me and to satisfy my curiosity
I moved closer to them to ask few questions and from my 30 Minutes interaction with them, I gathered the following about MitsubishiLift Nigeria Limited - the company.
1. MitsubishiLift Nigeria is a Lebanese company where Nigerians don’t go on annual leave or you go and never retirn.
2. Unionism is a total ban and the consequence is termination.
3. Bonds are signed that even at your spare time you cannot do any other work .
4. MitsubishiLift Nigeria claims that Nigerian Laws supports most of their short comings, hence they don’t care.
5. MitsubishiLift Nigeria Limited,don’t pay or remit tax to government despite being deducted from staff salary.They have their way with #LIRS.
6. In MitsubishiLift Nigeria Limited, You can’t go outside the office to eat. Meaning no break time.
7. No medical care provision for staff not even HMO as stated in the NHIS laws.
8. Nigerians are the mouth piece of most unprofessional practices in multinational Companies including Mitsubishi Lift one Man name Chris has sold Nigerians in Nigeria.
9. Racial discrimination is not about majority, it can also be about few powerful privilege ones who has seen the loopholes and again the negligence on the part of government is a major advantage to Multinational, hence they make use of that lapses to enslave people.This is for real in Mitsubishi Lift Nigeria Limited as the management calls the staff Junior gorillas, Monkeys etc.
10. At Mitsubishi, on a monthly basis your salary is deducted without proper explanation.

Dear Nairalanders I take responsibility for this post because i experienced this protest live and below pictures says it all. However, having identified the above, I think there should be some solutions if you work in an environment, where similar culture is in practice. One of the solution is to protest and write to Nigerian Labour Congress or any area branch Trade unions just like this people did last week in Lagos. I think another issue is to shout it out loud on social media so that people know the kind of companies they shouldn’t go to be interviewed when they recruiting. Aside, other organisation shouldn't even patronize the service of vendors who cant treat people well.

In conclusion, You may want to share your opinion if you work or once worked in similar company. Or you have insights on how to solve any of the unprofessional labour practice and let Nairalanders gain insights. Please share your thoughts below.
Cheers
/
If they gather and beat the crap out of the Lebanese, what will happen?
To be employed is one thing, but to be abused is another.
Again in your so-called country.

Atleast, if you are going to resign, give one of them a head bump as a parting gift. It is not everything that you wait for the government or Jesus to solve for you.
Alas! You cowards are only keyboard warriors.
\

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by EvangelistAY(m): 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
NLC is Dead it is only ULC ie United Labour Congress that caan solve the situation they should plan to see the President Com Joe Ajaero to Resque them
Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by Madeu(m): 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
IshaqAyinde:
There is another massive exploitation of Nigerians by the so called Indians at the Dangote fertilizer project in Lekki.

A company named Onshore construction llc in collaboration with some useless Nigerians are enslaving workers there like poo.
I have never seen such kinds of treatment in my entire life. This country no dey help at all. I wonder if we have Labour law.

You have said it. Nigerians are a big problem for humanity. Nigerians that could sell it's promising youth to the Europeans as slaves for a paltry sum are doing similar to the Chinese, Indian Lebanese.

2 Likes

Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 25, 2017
Backinfront:
We need to flush out people like you. You are the real oppressors we don't get to see.

I hope you are bleaching too cos that's the only way to stand a chance in your "white world."

still not white, friend wink
Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by sirfee(m): 5:43pm On Feb 25, 2017
AlPeter:
This should be in the front page mynd44. You are needed. I had a discuss with a guy about very similar issue yesterday. Imagine being paid #20k monthly only to realize that the company pays your agent #93k for your service, the guy was so depressed. It's time we stop the exploitation. Mr snake loving MOD leave the snakes your Attention is needed
All the foreign companies are guilty of this act,I was once a victim and I can bodly tell you that our politicians and the rich are the major cause of this problem.They don't care about your health or your family,they only care about themselves and their families.It is a pity many are voiceless because of their status#saynotoracism#notoneo-colonialism.

1 Like

Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by Ramaa(m): 5:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
How can someone do dat in my homeland....!

Nigerians are cowards....

1 Like

Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
Admin401:

Something about you just irritates me, i hope its just my imagination going wild
Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
Jiang:

Something about you just irritates me, i hope its just my imagination going wild

it's not your imagination. they are just not white wink
Re: This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism by Backinfront(m): 5:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
Admin401:

still not white, friend wink
You embraced oppression . And now ignorance too. Indians are generally referred to as Caucasians with diverse skin shades ranging from extreme dark to extreme white. Hence, some Indians can pass for white because they are white.

Madam they-are-not-white go and cure your ignorance and enslaved mind Abeg.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dpr Is Recruiting / Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. / Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.