Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,171 members, 7,807,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Tonto Dike Says Expensive Gifts Flaunted On Social Media Were All Lies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Says Expensive Gifts Flaunted On Social Media Were All Lies (681 Views)

Dr. Kelly Sampa Birthday Cake And Expensive Gifts (Photos, Video) / Davido Issues Stern Warning After Toke Makinwa Flaunted Her Off-white Belt / Tiwa Savage's BBQ Show In Kenya, See How Ladies Flaunted Backsides (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Says Expensive Gifts Flaunted On Social Media Were All Lies by uniquechukwuma: 8:24am On Feb 25, 2017
Popular actress, Tonto Dike has reacted to comments on social media accusing her of being ungrateful to her husband after collecting so many gifts from him.

The mother of one said her ex-husband is many things you can think of but not gay.

Tonto had earlier today revealed how she tolerated all pains and Sexually Transmitted Diseases while married to her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchhill.http://dailypost.ng/2017/02/24/no-one-knows-many-stds-treated-deceitful-marriage-tonto-dikeh/

She has also revealed that all the items posted on her Instagram [email protected], including the lexus 570 jeep and jewelries, purportedly bought by her husband were all false.

The reaction latest reaction came after a fan called her out for shaming her husband despite expensive gifts received from him.

Tonto said she used her platform as a popular star to lie about the gifts to make her ex-husband, Churchill, the man he is today.

“Because I posted stuffs saying my ex-husband bought for me does not make it true.

“I used my platform to lie to make him the man he is today

“So don’t come at me with the bullshit of enjoying this man’s money

“I have not started talking I will bear it all but there is time for everything.

“I care now for the STDS because I’m no longer naïve, I’m a mother who wants to live long for her child
read more... https://www.igodotv.com/2017/02/24/tonto-dike-says-expensive-gifts-flaunted-on-social-media-were-all-lies/

Re: Tonto Dike Says Expensive Gifts Flaunted On Social Media Were All Lies by seunlly(m): 8:31am On Feb 25, 2017
celebrities and lies na like ionic bond.
Re: Tonto Dike Says Expensive Gifts Flaunted On Social Media Were All Lies by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 25, 2017
from all indications u were d one forcing dis man to love and marry u. So Blame no one but urself.

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Singer Tope Alabi Loses Her 70 Years Old Mother / 'Bobrisky Is An Inspiration! It Takes A Lot Of Courage To Be Him In Nigeria' / Comedian Mr Jollof Gives Out N100k Hushpuppi Gave Him To “flex” To Ice Cream Ven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.