Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,743 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love (26521 Views)

The Last Wolf Series: Whispers From The Void / The Last Wolf Series - Broken Vengeance / I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by solomonbrown64: 8:56am On Feb 25, 2017
.....The third installment of the last wolf series is finally out....I will only upload chapter one here and that will be later in the day....

.....Want the whole book and can't wait? Send me a mail. Price is just #500.

Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by Hadampson(m): 9:10am On Feb 25, 2017
solomonbrown64:

.....The third installment of the last wolf series is finally out....I will only upload chapter one here and that will be later in the day....

Make i spread my mat here.. simply following... #waiting in anticipation 4 d update
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by greatsound: 9:10am On Feb 25, 2017
right on point

2 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by Hadampson(m): 9:12am On Feb 25, 2017
FTC 4 d 1st tym in literature section all diz years.. wow!! i can see sumtin gr8 abuh tew apen in moi life soon... Praise God
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by sleemoon(m): 9:43am On Feb 25, 2017
Hadampson:
FTC 4 d 1st tym in literature section all diz years.. wow!! i can see sumtin gr8 abuh tew apen in moi life soon... Praise God

Ftc! Where u come put solo comment? Invisible?
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by sleemoon(m): 9:45am On Feb 25, 2017
solomonbrown64:

Oga Solomonbrown .. This story ll continue with Apollo and William ryt?
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by Oladim001(m): 12:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
solomonbrown64:

Nice
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by Oladim001(m): 12:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
solomonbrown64:

I already did. Waiting for your reply.
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by Hadampson(m): 12:31pm On Feb 25, 2017
sleemoon:

Ftc! Where u come put solo comment? Invisible?
#modified...STC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by solomonbrown64: 2:42pm On Feb 25, 2017
Chapter 1
All Grown up
Jason

“Beta...... Eric has fallen. He was found dead with his... his.... back bone separated from his body. I... We... couldn't...”
“Enough, there is no need to bother with the details." I told Jack, dismissing him.
Another has fallen amongst us and that will make it the sixth wolf that has been torn to pieces by the beasts created by Lucy's mom in the last two years. I slumped to the couch in the huge living room of Alpha's mansion as I sought of a way out of this.

After our awesome prom night, where we partied and danced. We couldn't drink as we were firmly checked before being allowed into the prom venue. I thought that was boring but then the sex made up for it, actually that took place in Coach's house.
No sex, no drinks were the rules for that day. We are thought the school management was just pulling our legs but after we got checked before being allowed in, we knew we were in for it that day.
Coach was all smiles that day but there was something about him that kept me on edge. Something was wrong and he was doing a good job hiding it. He got on well with the other teachers and really had fun that day. I was with Taylor and my-oh-my, she was ravishing that day. She was putting on a skin-tight cream gown with a lot of sequins; her blonde hair resting beautifully on her shoulders and those eyes - those unusually piercing blue orbs of beauty staring intensely into mine.
I was carried away, I mean I was just on a simple pant and suit, I didn't really put much interest into all of this but Taylor clearly did. I smiled as I walked up to her, holdig her by waist and whispering,
“You are beautiful.” She giggled and just buried her face on my shoulders.
We didn't win the prom queen and King though which I think was what Taylor was gunning for and that was due to me and my rather uninspiring wear. A certain Hank and that LovePeddler — April won it. I was certain that if Luke was present, he would have easily been the winner. He was 6"2, and far more built than this Hank or whatever but he was nowhere in sight that day and has rarely been seen after my threat few months back.
I didn't know where he was and I honestly didn't care, I was still pissed with him and for myself concerning the twins. I danced with Taylor and more than once I allowed my hands knead her butts, bringing a naughty grin from her face. I watched a few of my fellow wolves and I could see the frustrations in their eyes, they wanted to do it.
As soon as the event ended, we each found our way to Coach's place and got in. Although, the process of using our blood to get in through the magical barrier was an explanation some of the wolves promised to tell their new girls later on but we all knew that it would all be forgotten once they left the house early the next morning.
We played real music this time not those slow garbage and unsurprisingly, most of the guys threw their suits to whatever direction they could. Most guys hated that wear, soon enough, the shirt followed as things got heated up. Coach didn't allow in any drink as he was scared that those with parents might find out and won't be happy about it even though most of the guys were eighteen already.
But we were allowed to have sex and we did in every place we could have. Lord! We decimated that house that day and the morning the next day found most of us either naked or nearly. It was fun and we all found our way after endless searches for clothes of course. I and Taylor didn't leave though as that was sort of our second home. I didn't really know how Taylor went around knowing that she had more like two sets of parents.
Unfortunately, that was one of the last time we are all gathered together as a pack. Most of the guys got entry into colleges scattered all around the country and that didn't bode well with Coach as he was worried that we could reveal ourselves. It took a lot of convincing from Angel and Lucy to let him decide otherwise. Audrey wasn't part of the advisory team as it was clear Coach didn't want anything to do with her. I knew it was only because of Taylor she was still living in his house else he would likely have sent her packing. He doesn't speak to her and whenever she did, he would act like he didn't hear her. It wasn't a pleasant experience and I felt really bad for her.

At a certain time, Taylor tried to reconcile them both but the glare Coach gave her that day made her drop the topic for good. The glare was quite menacing and it said only one thing,
“Don't push it, kid.”
Taylor complained bitterly to me afterwards but there was nothing I could do too. Coach hates Audrey with every part of him and trying to convince someone like him would be a very bad idea even for a person like me. I left the matter and minded my own business.
About two weeks after the prom night, Coach called all of us together and gave us a pep talk.
“You all are turning out to be men and now you are on the path to becoming useful to the society other than fighting other supernatural creatures. As much as I would love to take this power which is more like a burden from you; I can't so I will just have to speak to you all as the Alpha.
Wherever you find yourself, bear in mind that you might find a vampire or some other supernatural being there. Do not engage in any confrontations until absolutely necessary. Keep your anger in check and you will do well to remember that you are not the average human. Be careful with your day to day actions and activities because of the strength you now possess. In conclusion, stay out of trouble and keep it touch with me.”
He gave each of us a warm hug and we all got kisses from the ladies in the house. We were twenty one and about fifteen of us, including Luke who wasn't there that day left town. The rest of us stayed behind and attended the local college in town. I got enrolled to study History. I didn't care much about the course. I just wanted to be close by, which was much one of the burdens of being a wolf.
Jack took over the position of Zeta which was vacated by Luke after his betrayal, other than that, things pretty much remained the same but not with Coach.
Mr. Richard grew more and more restless as the months went by; he didn't speak much to his mates anymore and would stay away from the house for days. Anytime I called him aside and asked why he was acting the way he was, he would simply growl or ignore me. It was unbecoming of him as the Alpha.
His mates were quite worried for him and Taylor had repeatedly said she had no idea what was going on. We all hoped it would come to an end soon but it only got worse especially after our first casualty. Sam was the first amongst us to fall; his body was found in a dump site in Washington. His backbone was severed from his body and his heart ripped out. The news was devastating as we couldn't be sure who carried out the act. It couldn't be vampires for such as they didn't have such brutal strength, besides they didn't have any reason to fight with us now. We were cool with their queen or I would say that Coach was cool with Ivy.
Alpha went ballistic when he heard the news and promptly found his way to Washington to ascertain who killed one of his own only to have returned few days later with the news we all didn't want to hear.

The Hybrids were still very much alive.

Now, of course that didn't make any sense as Coach pretty much smoked all of them in the last battle, so unless some of them escaped or someone was creating more of them.
The latter seemed more reasonable and the only person who could do that was Anthea and that information drove Coach more into himself. He wanted vengeance on those beings as they were no match for him but it's been more than three years now and still he was no closer to finding them now than then. It was frustrating even for me as more and more of us fell and still we couldn't find these beasts. Jake, hook, King, Ronald, Sam and now Eric have all been taken away from us.
The first five burials have been too painful to watch as seeing the families of the fallen broke my heart to places. Coach stopped attending after the second burial as it took a lot from him to control his rage after the coffin had been laid down to mother earth.

I volunteered to help but Coach wouldn't want to hear the end of it. He didn't want me harmed but I knew it just had to do with his ego. The beasts seemed to be invisible and even someone like coach couldn't find them. Ivy complained bitterly about how some of her people seemed to just disappear off the earth but I cared less about their loss, I was more concerned about losing my own crew - my boys.
I bent over the chair and put my face beneath my palms as I thought about what has befell me, families and the entire pack the past four years, the horrible sight of my fellow wolves in their fallen state and the pain that seemed to eat up Coach the more after each loss.

I didn't know how he was going to react now or respond as he has become worse and withdrawn from us the last few months. I see the frustrations of his mates whenever I visit. Whenever I am chanced to see him when I visit, he was always outside in the garden, sitting alone or working out. None of his family member was ever with him and that was driving his women mad.

Angel was always moody and Lucy was always with a scowl on her face. Audrey had learnt to live with the consequences of her decisions but I knew too well the problem here. I knew they were all worried about the current state of their Alpha but that wasn't the cause of their mood swings. That had to do with the fact that Mr. Carrows hasn't been doing his duties on the bed since he was rarely home any way. The women were damn Hot and needed their mate to fulfill his marital vows and despite their overly revealing wear, Coach never seemed to notice.

I know the sort of frustration that could bring anyone.
But It was quite humorous that the women were more worried about intimacy than the sort of Demons eating up their mate but then I wasn't a woman. Apart from the killings, the frustrations of the Lunas, there was also something else that needed to be dealt with too. Taylor was already twenty-two and if what she said was true, then she had just three more years to live. I had completely forgotten about that as my fellow wolves’ death occupied my thoughts but now that I knew about it, I have been having sleepless nights as the days rolled by.

Audrey has also been working all this time on it, intensifying her efforts after all the fiasco with Coach. Taylor too took it more serious from two years back but there seemed to be no headway in finding a way to put her permanently on this earth. She was getting restless as the months flew by and when she celebrated her twenty second birthday, it was more of apprehension than joy.

I didn't like that but I could very well understand her anxiety. There was a way around it but the thought of it was quite disgusting to say the least.
Taylor had to sleep with her Dad, I mean Mr. Carrows. Although, it wasn't the body that slept with Audrey to birth her but the spirit was the same anyway. The first time, it was proposed to Coach, the look on his handsome face was hideous. He didn't even allow her finish before he shut her up.

“I did enough sleeping with my sister, I mean your real mother but I won't do the same to my own daughter. Do you people even have a heart at all? Don’t you all know what I keep doing to make you all happy and comfortable actually tears me apart. Please, do not ask me of this again.”
He warned before barging out of the house, that was two years back.

Taylor collapsed on me, lost in thoughts and probably wondering if the wait all these years to meet her real father was worth it but I thought she was just been selfish. No sane father would just happily jump at the opportunity of sleeping with his daughter, however how sexy or beautiful she was but I couldn't say the same if the situation was grave.
Taylor had left college much to the disappointment of her other parents in order for her to put all her efforts to finding another way but that decision seemed to have heeded little or no results.
Everyone was just frustrated and quite overwhelmed by their problems. Despite this, I became the couch by which all of the women fell on. It made me quite close to the Lunas over the last few months and that has forced me to do the job of Alpha, apart from sleeping with them of course. That would be the too much and that could bring about my death but then I wouldn't lie that I haven't been tempted whenever Angel or Lucy sat too close to me for comfort or once in a while sit on my thighs but I knew better.

Coach had caught them a few times teasing me with different enticing parts of their bodies but he just didn't seem to care which only made them bolder so I was forced me to put a little gap between us. That didn't help much but it reduced their excesses. They only wanted to make him jealous but Coach seems to be oblivious of that which I thought was strange.
He wasn't either holding himself well or he was getting enough satisfaction somewhere but I doubted that, because if he was, his mates would have been all over him by now. I didn't want such dramas and I knew Coach didn't.

Taylor has shared with my troubled views about Coach and said repeatedly that the unusually strange beautiful woman that helped healed Coach back then has been the cause of his misbehaviors but I have always put aside that idea. I just felt maybe Taylor was jealous of the woman and nothing more.
The woman has rarely been seen after she suddenly disappeared from the house and as such cannot be the cause of anything but Taylor says otherwise and has often called her a goddess which I thought was ridiculous. Yes, Coach has some really awesome powers but a goddess in the flesh, living just like any of us was nothing but horse shit.

Regardless of Coach's strange attitude these days, I still have to relay the sad news to him. I relaxed my back on the couch and waited for him to return. His mates were busy with work or whatever, both were now doing something as well as Audrey.
Taylor was at college, I was the only one in the huge edifice. I was done with college but wasn't interested in getting a job, the pack was my joy and all and this house was now more like my second home.

I slept off waiting and was awoken by Angel and Lucy. Apparently, they were back from work or rather school. Angel took appointment with Aidenville's high as she thought that was a way to be closer to her mate but that has barely yielded any result.
“Hey Jay, what's with the pose?” Lucy teased, referring to my abs which were visible as my shirt had somehow moved up a bit.
I shot her a glare and straightened out.
“When will Alpha be home?” I asked.

“You know he comes in wherever he deems fit, he might be home soon or...... “

“..Or what?” I heard the sudden voice of Coach ask.

I jerked up suddenly but Lucy just acted like no one just asked her a question.

“What is it Jason, why are seeking to see me?”

His quiet entrance seemed to disorganize me and the question made things worse.

“Can't you speak anymore?” Coach asked in an irritated tone.

“Eric..... Eric has fallen.” I managed to say.
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by solomonbrown64: 2:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
I heard both Angel and Audrey gasped but there was no reaction on Coach's face.

“Who told you this?”

“Jack did a while ago. He was found dead in his family cabin where he went for camping. It was the same pattern of execution - severing of the back bone.”

“Where did he go camping?” He asked yet another question which I thought was irrelevant.

“Just at the outskirts of town.” I answered..

“You mean this happened right under our nose? This is quite bold of these beasts, attacking in our domain.”He said and something finally clicked.

The attacks have centered around those of us outside Aidenville but this was the very first in this town. These guys have finally gone too far and the wild look on Coach's face confirmed that.

“Call every wolf and tell them to relocate to the Mansion until I have this resolved. No one leaves this house from now.” He said, referring to his mates in his last statement.

“Coach, I just can't tell them to come back home. They are no longer kids but adults now and they can choose to ignore this order. I am certain....”

“Don't lecture me kid; do as you have been ordered.” I nodded and took my phone to dial.

“Oh, not that sweet guy, not Eric.” I heard Lucy whisper before crashing into a nearby chair, holding her face with her hands.

“Richard, you can't just ask me to remain in this house that has only reminded of my loss for God knows how long. I can't...” Angel said.

“I don't care what you feel now; all I am concerned with is your welfare. You will remain here and that's about that.” He said and then turned to me

“Jason when you are done, get Taylor and stay.”

I nodded and left a voice mail for Jack before setting to move out.

“You know it's not just you who is affected by what's happened over the years; we are also grieved, so please stop with this righteous act of putting everything on you. Fine, you are the Alpha but we are your Lunas for a reason and deserve to help however we can. Stop pushing the people that love you away; it hasn't helped with solving the problem.....”

“….Angel, enough, just do as I have asked. Jesus! What's with the sudden sermons today?” Coach remarked.

“Fine, I will after all it's not like I have much of a choice in the matter.” She said, and bowed mockingly before heading for the stairs.
Coach just rolled his eyes before picking his keys as he seemed to be heading out.

“Stop staring and hurry up with what you have been told to do as I am sure you have an outing with Taylor today, it's Valentine day after all.” He said in a calm voice as he headed for the kitchen.

“Shitt.” I cursed. I had completely forgotten about that, I and Taylor wanted to see a movie but that won't be happening now as I have to get her in here. She won't like the news of course but it was an order which must be carried out.I grabbed my keys off the couch and set out for Taylor's place.

“Hey Jack, get across to the other wolves as quickly as you can and tell them Alpha has ordered everyone of them back to the mansion in the wake of Eric' death until the perpetrators of these killings are taken care of.”

“Alright, on it.” Jack said, dropping the call.

I was breathing hard as I parked in front of Taylor's house as I expected the worst from her once I have relayed the bad news. I straightened out my clothes and walked over to the door. I knocked twice and almost immediately the door was swung opened and there was Taylor in shorts and a tight shirt smiling from ear to ear.

“You are early.” She remarked.

I managed to put on a straight face before quickly saying,
“Taylor, we need to talk.” I nodded towards my car. She shrugged and stepped out, closing the door behind her.

“What's up?” She asked, cheerfully, smoothening my brows. I breathed out heavily before saying,

“I am sorry Love but we can't be at the movies tonight.”

“You are kidding right?” She asked with a frown.
“I am not, we can't be there. I am truly sorry.” I replied with a straight face.

“Yeah, you are always sorry all the time; always finding it difficult to stay true to your word. Why am I even surprised? This is Jason we are talking about here, the gorgeous Beta....”

“.... Eric is dead, okay. He is fucking dead.” I nearly screamed, cutting her off.

She blinked twice as the weight of my words got into her slowly.
“He was... was killed?”
I nodded and almost immediately, the tears poured in torrents as she crashed into my hands.
“No.... No.... He can't be dead. I only just saw him last week, he can't be gone.”
Taylor wept profusely and all I could do was cuddle her.

“Your Dad has asked for you to relocate to the Mansion until when those animals have been taken care of which is why we are no longer going out.” I whispered.
She rose up her head after I said that,

“He did now, how did he take the news?”

“He was angry and didn't look too surprised. You know what I don't even know; he has just been weird the past few years.”

“Take me to him, I want to see him.” Taylor said, wiping her tears.

“Sure but first we need to get yourclothes and some of mine, and then you can see him.”

She nodded and walked back hastily inside to get her things. I waited for about thirty minutes after which she returned, by then it was a bit dark. I kept the luggage in the back of my trunk before heading for my place. I was certain Taylor had used magic on her parents again to heed to her request, hence her silence through the drive. I got a few of my things and we hit the road immediately. We got to the mansion a little past seven and settled down.
Everyone was in a sour mood as we mourned Eric' death. Taylor grieved with her mother who was now back from the library she worked in while the other women just remained silent.

My mind was in turmoil as I thought of the reason why those things did what they did what did to us after all the war was over already and their leader vanished suddenly from the face of the earth. The last I saw of her was a huge black beast on the tail of Coach's, ever since we haven't from her or even seen her. She wasn't dead clearly and must surely be the brains behind these attacks. We must have been fools to think all was over and the battle won. We have paid dearly for that mistake, a grave one.

“Do you have any idea where he was headed?” Audrey asked, looking at my direction.

“…Uhm, no, he didn't say, just left after giving orders.” I replied
She nodded and sighed. Coach might not care for her but she still does more than anyone amongst us, after all he was her first love.

Taylor left her mom and cuddled beside me where I was seated, still sniffling and grieving. It was already past nine and Coach was still not back. I wasn't scared that he would be hurt but just amazed at his level of concern about everything. He should be here by now, speaking to us and calming us, promising vengeance for the fallen. That is what an Alpha should be doing.

We heard the door to the garden opened and there was Coach with his eyes glowing. Something was or went wrong which kept his eyes that way; I only hoped no human saw him this way.

“You basterd, where have you been all day? Is it how you plan to stop the attacks, having fun on Valentine while we mourn one of our own?” Angel asked, standing in front of Coach.

He said nothing and just glided away from his angry mate. He looked towards me and when his eyes fell on Taylor, they seemed to glow with more menace. What was that, what did Taylor do?

“Where are the other wolves living in this town, why are they not here?” He asked in a cold, steel voice. Someone must have done some serious shitt to him this night for him to be this pissed. He was doing well keeping his rage in check but a little spark could let it loosed.

“I asked a question, little wolf.”
I snapped out of my thoughts and stood up to my feet. I really hates it when he calls me that - little wolf.

“Jack's got it all handled, they should be here from tomorrow.”

“... And what have you been doing since then?” He asked yet another question of which I thought was dumb.
“Watching your precious daughter.” I shot back.

He scoffed and turned his direction from me as he headed upstairs. He didn't even say a word to Taylor, just gave a menacing glare and that was it. What sort of a father does that to his only surviving child?
“Richard.” I suddenly heard Audrey call out.

Coach stopped in his tracks which was a first in a while.

“I think you must be aware of the grave new threat amongst us and I am not referring to the beasts. I am certain you are aware because I can sense the aura of one of them around which must be the reason behind your rage....”

“What's your point?” Coach rudely cut her off.

“If you wish to fight them longer than necessary, you won't win and might lose everything else you have left. Just give her back her power and let things be, enough of this....”

“... He still speaks to you, right? The bastard up there who ruined my life still speaks to you and after the unforgivable damage he has wrought through you; you still have the nerve to carry back his message to me, huh?” Coach said, walking slowly towards Audrey, his rage fighting to be let out.

I had no clue on what they were talking about but I knew enough that one more unreasonable talk from Audrey and that Shakespearean rage will be let loosed.
“I have no way of stopping him from my dreams, he has warned that if you refuse to release what wasn't yours to take in the first place, he will unleash the entire might of Olympus on you.” She calmly replied despite Coach's killing stare.

“Let him do whatever he likes, I won't release anything until I want to.”

“Richard, don't be stupid. You might be a god but you are no match for those beings up there, you cannot best Apollo whom you met this evening in any form of battle, you will surely....”

“…Still that treacherous tongue of yours, woman and never you dare to advise me again. You are still alive today because of your daughter; else I would have sent you long ago to where traitors are eternally tortured in the underworld.”

“Don't speak to my mum like that.” Taylor yelled and got up to stand between her parents.

“I can speak to her in any way I deem fit. A traitor has no honor from me.” Coach replied his own daughter crudely, which I thought was quite low of him.

“That's enough, Richard.” Lucy said, finally saying something.

“Tell your Lord and master that Artemis is safe and without harm, that her brother has confirmed that this evening. I will gladly give Artemis her powers back when she has felt the pains I have passed through all through my existence in the process of releasing her. Until then, I will take on any one who is against that and that includes you. I hope you do though as I will finally have the excuse of ending you.”

“You are evil and your thoughts vile and wicked. You are not the sweet and awesome father my mum always talked about. No father will gladly watch his daughter slowly fade away and do nothing about it. No father will care less about the wellbeing of his only living offspring. No father will threaten to kill the mother of his daughter right in front of that child. You, sir, are no father of mine and certainly a bad example to every wolf and student out there.” Taylor hissed without batting an eye.

All was still after Taylor just denounced her Dad in front of everyone and the silence must be due to the shock of the words that had just left Taylor's mouth. I was surprised because I was aware of how much she loves her Dad. Yes, Coach was not very smart with his words but he has his own reasons for speaking the way he did to Audrey and I know he was frustrated about Taylor's survival case but to say he didn't care was wrong. Denouncing her Dad wasn't the best way to go about it.

“I never knew I had a child until I lost my twins in one night. You were in my school for weeks but never revealed my identity to me and here you are today, denouncing me. Of course I am not your Dad, he has long been killed by the woman you call your mother and here is she in the flesh still doing what she knows best how to — which is destroying my life.

I am not sorry for how I have been behaving towards you and I will carry out my threat should your mom come in my way. You can return to your parents’ home if you so wish, that is your choice to make, your boyfriend will see to that.” Coach finally broke the silence, after which he returned to the stairs.

Taylor just stood there watching him as he went and once he was out of sight, she busted into tears. Lucy and Angel ran to meet her and each carried her to the chair.

“Shhh, he was really angry and your mom didn't make things better. You should have known better than to engage him in such a period and now you only have made things worse.” Angel said as she stroked Taylor's hair.

Audrey walked back to her seat with an expressionless look on her face. I was caught in the middle and didn't really know what to do here. Both Dad and daughter couldn't exactly mean what they just said and what was this grave new threat all about?

“Isn't Artemis the strange woman that nearly tortured me to death four years ago?” Lucy asked and Angel nodded.

“So, he was with the bitch today, having fun while we were here grieving. This must be why he is rarely at home and doesn't seem to care about us anymore because the bitch is now priority. Oh Richard, you cheating son of a bitch!” Lucy screamed and was about to run upstairs and do something stupid but I held her. If I allow her in, she might trigger that rage and Lord knows what will happen afterwards.

“Let me go, Jason. Let me deal with that Jerk. He has been cheating on us for good years, four!” She yelled to be released but I refused to honor her request.

“Calm yourself Lucy, don't go up there and do what you might regret later. Coach is definitely not himself tonight and we don't know why, besides if he has actually been cheating, you would have known before now. Don't push that rage any further; we both know he isn't just a wolf. Don't test him in this foul mood, please.”

I urged and that calmed her down a little, I released her and she walked slowly to her seat but her silence didn't last for long.

“Audrey, tell us what you mean by this grave new threat, tell us nothing but the truth.” She ordered.

Well, it was about time I knew what was really going on. I took a seat to listen to the full story.
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by solomonbrown64: 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2017

..... if you want the whole book, send me a mail and I will send my account number...

.....The first two installments are still up for sale too.

....Upload continues tomorrow....
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by solomonbrown64: 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
Hadampson:

.....Lol....
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by solomonbrown64: 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
sleemoon:

Oga Solomonbrown .. This story ll continue with Apollo and William ryt?

.....Yes boss....
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by Oladim001(m): 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
solomonbrown64:

..... if you want the whole book, send me a mail and I will send my account number...

I'm waiting bro

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by SimpleBea(m): 10:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
following at all my might.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by Preciousbouy(m): 1:38am On Feb 26, 2017
My story at last!!!!!!!!! The last Wolf!!!!! I've waited. So long for this I so happy that am readind this tonight.... Solo Jah bless you for me.... Are you serious about the price #500 Pls reply ooooo
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by sleemoon(m): 9:25am On Feb 26, 2017
solomonbrown64:

How much ll i pay... I stopped at where Apollo appeared in front of William
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by solomonbrown64: 10:09am On Feb 26, 2017

AUDREY

Finally hearing the thoughts I had always had within me spoken by Richard broke my heart to pieces but that wasn't the worst, it was Taylor denouncing her father in front of everyone. That did it for the night.
I am aware that she is far from happy with her Dad who didn't seem to care that his only surviving child has about three more years to live but humiliating him like that in front of his mates was stupid, I dare say of her. That wouldn't make him do what she wanted and has surely buried any notion of that after this evening's revelation.

All of Olympus has united against Richard and meeting Apollo in whenever he was tonight brought out that intense rage and hatred that has been building since he lost his twins. True, Richard wasn't wrong in saying that I ruined his life twice but I didn't mean for his kids to die. I was only following instructions in order to save my own child but it looks like I will surely lose her now since in her silly unwarranted rage, she has ruined the one chance we had.

I walked slowly back to the couch facing the beautiful steel stairs and sat wearily, all of my efforts all these years has come to null. The pains of rebirth, the struggles of being a witch, the experience with the Vampires and of course living with the only man I have loved through the centuries but who surely doesn’t feel the same way; all of those awful experiences only to fail to have what I have wanted most - the immortality of my daughter.

There is no going back now, Richard has obviously washed his hands off Taylor's case seeing that she was one who rejected him; he will now focus on his trouble with the gods and won't take time for him to put two and two together to know that the incessant killings of his wolves and threats from above are not too far from each other. Taylor has just dug her own grave.

“Oh sweet child, what have you done?” I asked myself in a whisper.

“Tell us what you mean by this grave new threat, tell us nothing but the truth…” was the next thing I heard.

Oh, haven't I had an awesome day.

I leaned back into the couch as I thought of this all started.
“I wasn't born with the gift of magic, it was forced upon me by Zeus who appeared to me after I killed my own husband out of desperation to save him. He was disguised as a very handsome man with deep blue eyes that flashed lightening and silly blonde hair.

He was irresistible but my assessment of his beauty wasn't the reason why he was there, he came to me concerning his daughter Artemis whom he had angrily banished to a life of eternal torment but thankfully there was a way out and I was to lead the movement.
He told me Anthea was on it but I foolishly ruined their plans and besides he didn't trust her anymore since she was now working with his brother to stop Artemis' release but Hades had only succeeded in delaying the inevitable. He would act like he didn't know of Anthea's betrayal and warned me not to follow the same path as I had a child to lose.

I nodded in approval and he continued by telling me how to cause my rebirth until Richard's return into this world. During that period I was to learn spells and enchantments and wait for the appointed time when Richard was to return.

During the wait, I decided to use the same spell allowing me to rebirth on my daughter but it didn't seem to work. I tried repeatedly but it was always a failure. I couldn't make the spell work on my daughter hundred percent; she would have to die whenever she clocks twenty-five and not her full age. I was frustrated but when I had no other option, I went with the spell hoping to find another way.

I never did though until the birth of Richard. I had always return in the same form all the time so I was expecting the same for Richard but that was not to be as he came as a black baby. I was shocked and really doubted he was the one until Zeus confirmed it himself. It was one of his silly jokes. It wasn't funny to me as I was really disappointed but I had to carry on the mission. Whatever form he might have returned with, Richard was key to my desire for immortality as he was born as an immortal being not just a man this time.

I was to watch Richard and guard him from afar because the plan was; Richard must fight a battle in order to break the four seals holding Artemis hostage in her cell. These were four seals which were actually virtues that had to be displayed by Richard in each battle for any of the seals to break. The first seal was Artemis pride, that is; her willingness to have a mate - a man. We all know she swore never to marry and remain a virgin for eternity but in order to leave that prison, she must break that Oath. It wasn't something easy to do but she knew doing so was her only way out.

She broke the first seal by putting down her pride, in so doing agreeing to be Richard's mate, an agreement she is yet to keep but I don't think Richard cares about that now. Richard on the other hand has been breaking the seals since the first time Anthea turned him into a werewolf through her bite. The first battle with the undead was in my time, he defeated them easily. The second was against George, whom he defeated with a bit of difficulty. The third was against Anthea herself, and that was a way of Zeus repaying her back for siding with his brother. He, Zeus made certain that Anthea was the one who conducted the sacrifice needed to create maintain the balance. She was coerced into killing Richard' twins, the sight was to give Richard enough reason to kill Anthea but he didn't as he got to know that it was Zeus who was behind everything for his own selfish reasons.

It is important to note that in every one of these battles, Richard has lost people quite dear to his heart. In the first; he lost his son, in the second he lost his parents and for the most recent one, he lost his twins. These deaths were no coincidence; it was deliberate as there had to be a balance. If an Alpha sheds blood, blood will also be spilled in his end. In Richard's case, it was his children and parents, at least that was how Zeus explained it to me but Richard doesn't believe that.

He is of the belief that these deaths were just a way for the gods to display their sovereign power and so he decided to give back to them in their own coin. He seized Artemis' powers, most of it not all and kept them in a place even beyond the reach of the gods, including Zeus himself. This he was able to do because Zeus took some of Artemis' powers before casting her into the cell but he kept them in Anthea. She didn't know of this as she couldn't use the powers, only the owner could. Richard knew of this and slept with Anthea in a confined space between worlds.”

“....You mean, that son of a bitch slept with my mother? Jesus, my own mum? Oh my God!...” Lucy cut me off before she started crying.

“... He did it for a reason.” I continued.

Angel seemed indifferent to the information while Angel and Jason urged me to continue the tale through their looks.

“He took Artemis' powers through that and deposited all of it in that same space without the knowledge of Anthea of course. Zeus was mad at the news but could do nothing as Richard was directly linked to the powers, only he has the means to get to them. If he gets harmed in any way, Artemis might lose her powers forever. Which is why he has waited for the last four years for Richard to release them but he has refused to and that has forced Zeus to release the whole of Olympus against him.

Right now, Apollo walks the earth and he is a very powerful entity and Richard is no match for him. He is the twin brother of Artemis and will do all within his power to get back his sister' powers which makes him even more dangerous. He met with Richard this evening which explains your Alpha' foul mood which most of you guys didn't help with; I didn't either. Now if Apollo fails in this mission, there are quite many more powerful than he is and will get the job done. Richard might be a little god himself but he has no powers to best any of the Olympian gods, he will only get himself killed and will most certainly lose even more people he holds there. That has already started with the killing of the wolves and it won't stop until Richard releases what was never his.”

I ended the tale and looked towards everyone; Lucy has stopped shedding tears and was now just sniffling. Angel was staring at the ground while Taylor had an expressionless face on.

“If Zeus was primarily behind all of Coach' misfortunes, why then does he hate you so much?” An unconvinced Jason asked.

“I was Zeus' messenger and even though I wasn't aware of the impending death of Richard' twins, I was also to blame but that's not why he loathes me so much now. It is because I denied him the opportunity of knowing his daughter and well, working with the being behind his losses. I don't blame him for his hate, I fully deserve it. He trusted me but I couldn't do the same.”
He nodded and just ignored me afterwards. I looked towards Taylor who now had a look of regret on her face; she must have realized the foolhardy of jumping into conclusions quickly and denouncing her Dad. If he doesn't forgive her, she is screwed and now knows it quite well. Jason kissed Taylor good night before heading for the stairs and the women soon followed, save for Taylor.

She didn't say anything, just stared at me in a look I didn't like.
“What is it, love?” I asked, sitting up now and heading over to her seat.

“Don't mom; just stay put where you are. You just made me make a fool of myself knowing full well I just signed up for my death but that isn't what hurts so much. It's the fact that I did it for you because I thought Dad was the devil here after all the bullshit you have told me over the years. I didn't see that that Dad was actually the victim here all this time. He lost everything including those cute babies but I never saw you once mourn for those kids. Of course you didn't, you never loved the fact that your precious Richard would be having other kids; you wanted just me to be his offspring.

Oh don't give me that look, I am sure you are were well aware those kids would be slaughtered for whatever reasons, you knew mom and could have stopped it but because you wanted it, you allowed it happened. Dad has been a wreck since then but he never forgot us and despite knowing you were behind all this, you still had to continue receiving instructions from those Demons who parade themselves as gods and still relay them to Dad. You know what; I don't care who is here to cause Dad more harm. I am on his side and just as he said if you come in our way, I will battle you myself.”

She stood up to leave after but I wasn't going to allow her just ridicule me and make me look like a soulless being. All I have done has been because of her, nothing more.

“You desire now to fight alongside the man whom you only just denounced a while ago. You obviously don't know what you want or what you hope to fight against. Moreover, your Dad rarely forgives the sort of insolence you displayed few minutes ago, he is an old spirit and in his time; Kids don't just say 'Bleep off Dad', forget about any partnership between you both. He hates you now as much as he does me.”

She stood still for a moment before turning to reply me,
“I don't care about what you think; I will gladly use the remaining days of my years here to win his heart back and if possible get immortality.”

“Don't be stupid, that will never happen. You had better come with me as you are better equipped to find a way with me...”

“Go to hell, Audrey.” She shot back, heading for the stairs.

As I watched her leave, it dawned on me just how miserable I had become but I had to relay the news nonetheless, else I would have received the wrath of Zeus as he was filled with rage telling what I needed to say. I love Richard but I fear one who could turn me to dust with a single lightning bolt. I guess I will have to live with my choices.

TAYLOR

I knew I was screwed or I had actually just bleeped myself after hearing the story from mum. I had just kept my trust in the one person I shouldn't and completely humiliated the one I should be with. Mom had lied to me all this time and kept insisting that Dad was the problem; His ego and thirst for vengeance were the reasons behind the consistently growing number of enemies we kept having. He wasn’t but she was, now I know that it was just the excuse she kept telling herself in order to continue with the vile work of her godly masters.

Oh how foolish have I been all this time, taking in hook and line the lies she had kept dishing out to me. Dad had just been one of her victims of those supernatural beings who think they rule all but she was the chief reason behind his pains and losses. It is quite ironic that the man she claims she loves is the one she has hurt more than anyone she has ever known. As far as I am concerned, that isn't love and Dad knows this.

I was too quick to draw conclusions just because he refused to sleep with me in order to complete the immortality spell as he was my sure assurance. I could do the spell with any other wolf, preferably Jason but the spell takes too much and will leave the bearer quite weak which won't be favorable for him as he is the Beta. Besides, Jason could still be killed by a stronger supernatural being which in the last few years have been on the increase. Dad on the other hand has unlimited powers as both an Alpha and a god and also, he can't be destroyed as he is connected to Artemis one way or the other. He is the best choice but of course he doesn't see it that way because he will be sleeping with his own daughter or fucking his child as he put it in one of our few altercations.

I tried to explain to him that he was in a different body and as such it would just look like another man and woman sex but he also said that the spell requires his spirit which was true and how Jason would feel after he knows his girlfriend had sex with her father. How about the wolves and those who ever got to know, his mates who would feel his pain of his cheating and the fact that our daughter - father relationship would be ruined forever. It wasn't worth it to him but then he wasn't in my shoes and didn't know how desperate I was to stop this madness as I getting sick and tired of dying and waking up.

I had had countless lovers over the centuries and none did I ever meet the same whenever I returned, that was if they were still alive. I didn't want to lose Jason too, even if I knew he was immortal but would our love remain so till I return? I doubted that and I wouldn't want to lose it, I love him so much.

Another reason why I thought Dad didn't want to do the spell was that he feels that I am love in him, a deep feeling that I loved him more than just being a father. He thinks I want him and doesn't want to ruin me emotionally. That might be true as he was quite an attractive man but I had just met him when I had such thoughts. It's been over four years now and the only man I now have such thoughts for is Jason. I just have to appeal to him in another way and probably this upcoming challenge with another god will prove my worth but foolishly denouncing him has only made things more complex for me.
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by solomonbrown64: 10:10am On Feb 26, 2017
Preciousbouy:
My story at last!!!!!!!!! The last Wolf!!!!! I've waited. So long for this I so happy that am readind this tonight.... Solo Jah bless you for me.... Are you serious about the price #500 Pls reply ooooo

...Lol...Amen oh and yes, that's the price...
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by solomonbrown64: 10:11am On Feb 26, 2017
sleemoon:

How much ll i pay... I stopped at where Apollo appeared in front of William

. .......Yup, that's where the part 2_ ended.... The price is #500...send me a mail to get it....
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by vickkydgreat(m): 7:36am On Feb 27, 2017
Atlast
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by solomonbrown64: 5:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
I woke up the next morning to screams of joy and the several deep voices I couldn't place an identity to. I groaned as I got out of bed to wash my mouth and possibly shower. I had slept off last night thinking of how I would now approach Dad, seeing that I already denounced him. I wasn't sure of how he was going to react to my greetings or talks. I decided to try nonetheless; I had my mouth washed before proceeding to my body. I stood in front of the full length mirror in my room, naked and looking at my body. I was tall and a bit curvy but far from the hourglass of my mum. I had big boobs and my butt wasn't that bad, I couldn't compete with any of the women in the house with their shapely legs due to their consistent workouts but I could hold my own anyway. I couldn't go through those rigorous activities Lucy and Angel has consistently done over the years because I was a witch not an athlete. Jason loves me the way I am - lean but with substance but I have seen the looks he has on whenever Angel and Lucy decided to tease him. It was of pure lust and desire but I have never confronted him on it because I knew such things were part and parcel of men. They were visual creatures and so would always lust after an attractive woman.

He hadn't done anything out of the ordinary other than flow with them. I knew he couldn't anyway as Coach would kill him before hearing anything and more importantly, I trusted him. I wore a lacy blue thong with matching bra before putting on knee length sundress and headed to the living room where I was greeted to a few of the wolves. They had returned, about eleven of them and were all over each other. I got a peck and a hug from each of them but Coach didn't share in their happiness. He just looked lost and far away, this was surely not the best time for my reconciliation plans at all. I pecked the Lunas good morning but completely ignored my mum, I didn't want to cause a scene with Dad as I didn't know how he was going to react so I avoided him and waited for my opportunity.

“Glad you are here and alive. I am sorry for stopping your lives mid way because of whatever is happening. This was what I was trying to avoid in the first place which explains why it took me this long to ask for your return. I didn't want to interfere with your lives but the deaths were becoming too much which gave me no choice.
I await the rest of you to arrive today or tomorrow and then we can begin with enacting our vengeance, until then you should feel comfortable again in your home. I have to take care of some stuffs, will be right back.” He ended his speech putting on a genuine smile, one that has become very rare to see.

As soon as he headed for the garden door, I followed as I knew he might not be back till the next day. When he was close to the garage, he slowed down and finally stopped. He must have known right from the kitchen that I was tailing him. He turned back towards me, fixing his eyes on me with a straight face on. That expression made me uncomfortable and nervous but it was now or never.

“What is it kid?” He asked in a clear tone which meant that he didn't hold any grudge against me as I had thought.

“Well this kid is older than this body.” I teased which brought a little twitch to his lips but that was it.

“I am sorry Dad, I shouldn't have said all that yesterday but I had been told you and what was inside you was the danger. That is the reason why it took so long for us to finally meet as mum kept saying you had too many enemies. You have also refused to help with the spell and knowing I had a short time on this earth because of you only pushed me to a hasty conclusion.
But mom' tale actually changed everything and made me look like a fool for what I had just pulled off. Mom was just a selfish being who wanted powers and relevance and would do anything to get that. I am safe with you here but she still meets with the same person responsible for all of your pains. I have been blinded by my own desire for immortality to see what you pass through daily and the sacrifices you have been forced to take or has been forced on you in order to keep us safe. I love you for that alone and I will very much love to fight these beings hell bent on making your life eternally miserable. If that's the last thing I can do to make my Father happy before I return to my slumber, then I shall. You are my fath....”

Dad didn't wait for me to finish before taking me into his arms. The hug was so emotional and warm. I started crying softly on his shoulders as he pressed my boobs harder to his chest but I didn't feel any uprising in his body. He truly doesn't have any such feelings for me. Ugh... I really have a lot of work to do then.
He separated us but I didn't want to let go as it had been years since he last did that to me.

“I love you more than you could ever know. You are the only beautiful thing I can still see and touch from my second time on this earth.”

What does that mean, his second time?

“I am sorry too if I have been very irritating the last few months but I hate to see people die because of my decisions, innocent kids for that matter. You don't have to do any fighting as I can't bear to lose you too.
Concerning your spell, I am not promising anything but let's see what happens, okay”

I smiled, nodding my head. Those beautiful twinkles were now back to his eyes as he ran his eyes through my rather thick brows.
“You really love this body, don't you?” He asked, putting on a nasty grin. I gently pushed him away, laughing.

“Have fun, I will be back.” He said and the cold face returned like it never left. He was surely heading to a place he didn't like, probably the evil goddess residence.

I watched him leave before walking back to the house where I was greeted to Jason teasing his wolves. I headed for his direction and then crashed into his thighs, curling my hands around his neck. He breathed in deep before putting my lips into his,

“Aah, common, get a room.” I gave them the middle finger which caused a few to chuckle. I got up from him after he whispered he had to talk to his guys since Dad was off to somewhere. I understood and left for the kitchen to aid the women. Both of them weren't too keen on talking; I guess the revelations of yesterday were still eating them up. I couldn't blame them though, they might have thought Anthea was the real devil but the actual one lived with them. Dad knew all this time but none of them did, it was something not too easy to accept, especially for Angel.

We all ate the pancakes and milk before we all went well towards their different duties if they were any. The guys went for a meeting in the barn, there was really nothing to do so I took did the laundry.
Angel and Lucy were still sulking; probably still feeling remorseful of how foolishly they had behaved towards their mates. We had lunch of Beacon and pasta and dinner of apple pie. Jason was beyond my reach all through the day and Dad was still yet to return.

We were all in the living room when Dad returned in his now typical foul mood. His eyes glowing and his muscles hard, I wonder what he and the goddess do when together; do they test each other’s strength or what. Why does he always come back with so much rage?
The wolves weren't comfortable with his looks and demeanor and all did well not to talk. Neither of his mates did what they usually do whenever he comes back like this - whining and complaining. They kept mute and watched him try to control his anger. He looked very scary and was about to say something when he was interrupted by a call which only infuriated him even more. He picked up, screaming into the phone,

“I warned you against ever calling me.... I want nothing to do with you.... What do you mean you are here.... Where.... At the... My God! ...” He yelled before turning his now bright eyes at Jason.

“Someone is out there, get her in and make sure you do nothing other than bringing her in.” He warned.

Who is this fellow, rather this woman?

Everyone was eager to know but Jason' screams for help with luggages only increased our anxieties. Angel and Lucy were the most affected, the looks on their faces spoke of something they feared most coming to pass. Did they know something we didn't?

I didn't wait too long for an answer as I Jason and two of the other wolves carrying heavy luggage that seemed too much for one person. It's quite funny to hear Dad reminding this woman not to be here only for her to come with so much luggage to a house she is obviously not welcomed in.
Behind the three big men was the shape of a woman and a figure which looked like a kid walking side by side with her. She came into the light of the living room and there, her identity was revealed. It was no other than the bitch, herself - Anthea. The sight of her angered everyone greatly most especially her daughter who was held back by Angel from doing something rash.

She on her own part didn't look any less different from the last time we last saw her. Her taste for skin tight gowns which brought out all of her curves haven't diminished, she was calm and quiet, just like the kid beside her.

I looked towards Dad has whose attention seemed to be on the little kid who was clearly afraid from the glares on everyone' face which were all directed at the woman beside him.

“Richard, there is your Dad.” The customary, enchanting voice of Anthea was heard as she pointed her finger at Dad. What she said and the immediate reaction of the little kid who ran towards Dad, hugging his legs seemed to calm things down.

“Nice to finally meet you, Dad.” The sweet looking boy said.
Dad was shocked and surprised just like everyone else but the irritation on Lucy' face only grew wilder. She had this disgusting look on her face which was quite warranted. Your own biological mother having a child for your mate? That was quite too much to swallow and she lost it.

Lucy started transforming out of pure rage, Dad quickly returned the kid he had been staring at all this time to his mother and faced his raging mate. He tried to get hold of her but a swipe from one of her transforming arm sent him to the arms of his wolves. He stood up and ran with a speed that I couldn't see, all I saw later was the door to the garden slowly getting closed.
This woman sure knew how to make an entrance.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by solomonbrown64: 5:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
vickkydgreat:
Atlast
.....Na xo bro...
...Long time, where have you been?
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by solomonbrown64: 6:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
.......That's the end of Chapter 1, so technically; promise fulfilled.....
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by boladex1: 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
solomonbrown64:
.......That's the end of Chapter 1, so technically; promise fulfilled.....

thanks for the appetizer, i have always follow all your story and this will not be an exception. You are one of my favorite writers. How much are you selling and any of the other stories you have for sale. my email address is tundeodums@yahoo.com. how i will be expecting your mail.
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by Preciousbouy(m): 12:49am On Mar 01, 2017
Oga solo abeg shey na only this chapter one you go post for us ni? Pls prove me wrong ooooo
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by solomonbrown64: 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
Preciousbouy:
Oga solo abeg shey na only this chapter one you go post for us ni? Pls prove me wrong ooooo

....Yes oh.....I no fit post the whole thing here now...Abi one chapter leva reach

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by solomonbrown64: 5:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
boladex1:

thanks for the appetizer, i have always follow all your story and this will not be an exception. You are one of my favorite writers. How much are you selling and any of the other stories you have for sale. my email address is tundeodums@yahoo.com. how i will be expecting your mail.

. .....Thanks for buying.... I hope you have a nice time reading the book.
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by boladex1: 10:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
solomonbrown64:

. .....Thanks for buying.... I hope you have a nice time reading the book.

I have not be able to download it on my phone but I will do it on my laptop tomorrow. Don't worry I will do review for you.

But am surprised to get a mail from a member of this forum asking me to forward the story to him and I feel sad that some people will want to do this knowing it's not fair which its not good at all.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by Preciousbouy(m): 10:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
solomonbrown64:

....Yes oh.....I no fit post the whole thing here now...Abi one chapter leva reach
Dnt worry you would hear frm me soon make my work show me love....
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by datafa98: 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
bro solomon abeg give me your no or post the third installment on okada books

send me your email

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night / Surviving Evil (thriller) / The Bosom Strangler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 190
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.