Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

I Don’t Care Being Sacked Next Season Eafter Winning The Premier League Title – - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Don’t Care Being Sacked Next Season Eafter Winning The Premier League Title – (414 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Practising His Diving Ahead Of Next Season, Fans React(Photos) / I Don’t Know Why I Didn’t Award Penalty To Nigeria – Turkish Referee / Plateau United Received For N50,000,000 For Winning The NPFL (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Care Being Sacked Next Season Eafter Winning The Premier League Title – by uniquechukwuma: 9:36am On Feb 25, 2017
Chelsea Manager, Antonio Conte has said he is ready to “risk” his job for Chelsea to win the Premier League, even if he will suffer the same fate as sacked Leicester City boss, Claudio Ranieri next year.

Leicester confirmed Ranieri’s sack in a statement on Thursday, with the club in 17th position in the Premier League, just 298 days after being miraculously crowned champions of England, a feat which earned the Italian FIFA Coach of the Year award.

Ranieri’s sack means the last five Premier League title-winning managers have left their jobs before the end of the following season.

But the Chelsea gaffer says he is prepared to face the “risk” of being axed next season after bringing the trophy back to Stamford Bridge.

He told news conference on Friday, “If you remember very well I was already sacked this season by the bookmakers.

“I was lucky to keep the right concentration and continue to work.

“First of all, I think it is important to read more...
https://www.igodotv.com/2017/02/25/i-dont-care-being-sacked-next-season-eafter-winning-the-premier-league-title-conte/

Re: I Don’t Care Being Sacked Next Season Eafter Winning The Premier League Title – by ufuosman(m): 9:46am On Feb 25, 2017
Abeg win am for Chelsea first, no worry I go call the owner not to sack you
Re: I Don’t Care Being Sacked Next Season Eafter Winning The Premier League Title – by Femillionairee(m): 9:50am On Feb 25, 2017
Good morning nairalanders, I'm a blogger but I'm not a conventional blogger that blogs about news. I do something else. Visit my blog at http://femillionairee.com and drop your comments. Thanks so much. God bless y'all.

(1) (Reply)

Victor Moses Signs New £75,000-a-week Chelsea Deal But... / Soccer Today / Ronaldo Shares Glimpse Of Sultry Images On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.