Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

My Co From Bobbysaxxy Is 3month And Now - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Co From Bobbysaxxy Is 3month And Now (1585 Views)

3month Male Neapo Mastiff Available. / (Sold)3month Old Male Neapo For Sale. / A Year And 3month Old Female Boerboel Available(sold sold) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Co From Bobbysaxxy Is 3month And Now by xana101: 9:58am On Feb 25, 2017
I just took d pix of my Co this morning. She's less than 4 months old and her size is like a 5 months old. D Co is growing very rapid. All thanks to Bobbysaxxy. I'll keep updating her pix from time to time.

1 Like

Re: My Co From Bobbysaxxy Is 3month And Now by bobbysaxy: 12:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
xana101:
I just took d pix of my Co this morning. She's less than 4 months old and her size is like a 5 months old. D Co is growing very rapid. All thanks to Bobbysaxxy. I'll keep updating her pix from time to time.
we tank God the dog is growing fine...all her features is out now....and its obvious that she is a great dog...I can remember wen I sent her to lagos...she was one small puppy like dat...now she is growing into a big dog
Re: My Co From Bobbysaxxy Is 3month And Now by nzaghibaba(m): 11:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
The pix is not clear. Pls do well 2 upload a more clearer pix nxt tym.
Re: My Co From Bobbysaxxy Is 3month And Now by blackboy(m): 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
I come to pet section and I see all kinds offers. People offering you a German Shepherd for Caucasian or offering you a neopolitan as a bull mastiff or Boer Boer as as British bull dog but Bobby I don't know how he does it what he offers is correct and always looks good quality. Enjoy your dog. You must have spend good cash for that dog. But you are happy.
Re: My Co From Bobbysaxxy Is 3month And Now by bobbysaxy: 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
blackboy:
I come to pet section and I see all kinds offers. People offering you a German Shepherd for Caucasian or offering you a neopolitan as a bull mastiff or Boer Boer as as British bull dog but Bobby I don't know how he does it what he offers is correct and always looks good quality. Enjoy your dog. You must have spend good cash for that dog. But you are happy.
tnx sir for the compliment....satisfying u guys is wat matters
Re: My Co From Bobbysaxxy Is 3month And Now by xana101: 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
My co at 9 months
Re: My Co From Bobbysaxxy Is 3month And Now by xana101: 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
Story, I'll send a better pix, the one I'm about sending isn't very clear
Re: My Co From Bobbysaxxy Is 3month And Now by rumenase(m): 7:33am On Jul 31, 2017
ok

(1) (Reply)

DDR GSD Capt. Muller Is Ready For STUD / 4 Months Male Showline GSD Available. / Pure Breed Cane Corso Puppies For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.