Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,159 members, 7,780,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:58 AM

Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce (67627 Views)

President Buhari, His Glasses & Smiles In Cute Photo Shortly After Jumaat Prayer / A Credible Northerner, Not Osinbajo Should Succeed Buhari In 2019 / Why Osinbajo Should Not Sign 2017 Budget – Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by chukzyfcbb: 12:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
I just dont see why the hype over this case.
exchange rate is improving not because of any tactical move but because oil price and pump volume are improving.
oil price that greeted pmb with $38 per barrel is now over 55$/barrel.
we now pump oil at close to 2mbpd instead of the 1.6mbpd we have had.
so it means we now have more dollars at our disposal.
Is this why we praise osibanjo? why can't Nigerians use thier brain.

If our forex reserves was buoyant enough, we wouldn't have fallen this low with our exchange rate.
The question is how long can this last? because this isn't sustainable. with the way dollars are being issues, soon it will be reported that the forex reserves are depleting and then CBN will reduce the volume of dollars sold to the bank. the CBN is defending the naira artificially and you are jumping up praising osibanjo.

wait till the foreign reserves reduces, then I will be monitoring the comments

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by timota(m): 12:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
sarrki:
For all we care they are all the same

Same team

Same vision

Enemies of state wants to bring animosity among brethren
if they are same that means primary six certificate is same as doctoriate degree

2 Likes

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
Toro4u:
i think the yorubas can rule this country more better compared to any other tribe, i know wailers will come wailing but this is my fact.

Education is the key. We are not school/education freaks for nothing. We are not learned just for the fun of it.
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Badgers14: 12:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
petrov10:
a leopard can never change his spots

we know your types
Admins are supposed to be apolitical @ least
sir you have no business being an admin on nairaland
I blame seun!!!!

Apolotical kee Everyone has the right to express their opinion.

Even if the Mynd44 is a paid employee of Nairaland, it doenst exclude him/ her from offering his/her opinion as a concerned citizens on matters in Nigeria.

Sir/Madam you can't limit someone's constitutional right because they are Mods here on Nairaland.

Cheers!

Cc: Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Oluwatosin678(m): 12:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
kingdenny:

Hahaha the guy finish u with his comment. Intelligence versus stupidity. I expected a better response from u. This shows u are a typical tout behind a keypad with poor thought of reasoning and low IQ.
oro agba...
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by kachi19: 12:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
darknetcom:
can this mullato just shut the fvck up??

we are not voting a mullato to president in nigeria...

the mutant can forget the idea...

if the fool want to became president,the thing can try it in america,europe or south africa...

but surely not in nigeria..
becoming senator was already a mistake enough..

You are disgusting AF... people like you should be a mental home attendant. Cos you're full of shit

1 Like

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by clickwtB(m): 12:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nnamdd1:
As Dollar continues to fall freely at the parallel market following the Forex intervention by the Federal Government, Senator Ben Murray-Bruce has advised Acting President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo to teach his boss, President Muhammadu Buhari who is currently on a medical leave in the UK, his magic.

The dollar traded between N400 to N460 at the parallel market on Friday, February 24th.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/02/dollar-fall-yemi-osinbajo-should-teach.html?m=1

http://twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/835377730480967680
Osinbajo accept this guys rebellious advice /prompting/instigation @your own RISK!check out the unending rift between Obasanjo and Atiku.Be loyal to your boss 100%.Remember its a joint ticket and this people just yesterday were calling you a MERE COMMISIONER!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by modanwealth: 12:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
hiibiz:

That's your personal opinion. The point remains, the acting president only acts based on the directives of the president.

That is how it works in administration.
which president are u referring to? is it the one that has lost his voice? why can't you foreigners just accept the truth for once that ur man has nothing good to offer this country other than hunting witches......rubbish >:

3 Likes

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by MarshalABS: 12:51pm On Feb 25, 2017
id911:

sarrki, I've been reading your comments but this is the first time I'm mentioning you. You really lack a lot of things and you need a lot to learn too.

Your father Awolowo gave you free education to have an independent thought and to reason critically and rationally but you have failed him.

If you check your history very well and reads buhari's personality, buhari is a certified failure who is not bendable to divergent ideas and his inflexibility and rigidity would always hurt the system and destroys the economy if he is in charge. It's only a terrible country like ours that can produce the likes of buhari as president.

There is a wide different btw Osinbajo and buhari.

Your father Awolowo's free education policy is now in vain
I somtyms fail to understand how educated ppl begin to act like illiterates. Atyms Its envy doh. We Nigerians alwayz forget tinz in a hurry. But if ppl like u av forgotton wat we went tru at d hands of d past admin, den we r not ppl to forget in a hurry. D country was on a verge of collaps. How many states couldn't afford to pay salaries? More dan 16 states. Some oweing mor dan 3 months. Within d first 5 months dis admin has help out. We knw dat ppl are suffering but wat do u xpect after 16 years of mismanagement by d PDP? B4 tins get bak to normal we av to go tru dis recession. Bear wit it and pray 4 Nigeria to b better of find a place and fix urslf till its over, because bliv it or not dis recession will b over soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by oxon(m): 12:51pm On Feb 25, 2017
darknetcom:

if the fool want to became president,the thing can try it in america,europe or south africa...

like seriously in this time and age people are still reasoning like this ... the ones wey no be mullato who dem help ......see I don't care who wants to be president as long as the person would work ..plz bruv get enlightenment

1 Like

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Omosakin: 12:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
id911:

sarrki, I've been reading your comments but this is the first time I'm mentioning you. You really lack a lot of things and you need a lot to learn too.

Your father Awolowo gave you free education to have an independent thought and to reason critically and rationally but you have failed him.

If you check your history very well and reads buhari's personality, buhari is a certified failure who is not bendable to divergent ideas and his inflexibility and rigidity would always hurt the system and destroys the economy if he is in charge. It's only a terrible country like ours that can produce the likes of buhari as president.

There is a wide different btw Osinbajo and buhari.

Your father Awolowo's free education policy is now in vain

Ur stupidity is expensive

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by deomelo: 12:53pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ole Twitter bird, the 11 billion you stole and refused to return contributed to what we are going through.

Funny how crooks like this un patriotic joker try to sound concern when in fact he care less.

We'll take you seriously when you return our money.

Thief.
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by excel101(m): 12:53pm On Feb 25, 2017
Mynd44:
We also encourage uncle Bruce to forward a payment of 11 billion to AMCON.
Shut your trap and follow the topic. The President PMB, should learn from him.

2 Likes

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
The question here is, is buhari ready to learn the so called magic?

2 Likes

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by darknetcom: 12:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
oxon:
like seriously in this time and age people are still reasoning like this ... the ones wey no be mullato who dem help ......see I don't care who wants to be president as long as the person would work ..plz bruv get enlightenment

sorry...no way around the rules of old...

i dig you...many of you have them as children...

but if you dont want to lay a curse on una selfs,its better una listing and obey the rules...

sorry...
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by KingGBsky(m): 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
Mynd44:

HATERS!!!

spotted

1 Like

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by deomelo: 12:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
Now the confused and hateful Igbos are in love with the VP, but they hated and used to call him mare commissioner.

All because they hate PMB.

Igbos and hate goes hand in hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by signz: 1:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
Buhari is sooooooo baaaad that the little that Osibanjo is doing looks like a miracle

4 Likes

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by barca4campnou(m): 1:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nnamdd1:

Lol. I think Acting President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should visit AMCON next.

He just might uncover the biggest fraud there.

Osinbajo isn't like Buhari. Or many of Buharists. He acts based on common sense and reason and pragmatism. Not on emotions.

2 Likes

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Appleyard(m): 1:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
I don't really understand why people are rejoicing over the fall of the Dollar for just few days now, when the price of stable food and other items are increasing daily like a runaway inflation.

What good is the naira appreciating against the Dollar without reflecting positively on general price level of domestic goods? Just wondering.

Here in Delta, a basket of garri is now selling at 900. Egg is 50 naira and a cup of rice refuse to repent back to 50 naira. Even the normal Ekpoma rice that is so sandy is on the high side.

This little Naira to Dollar gain will only favor people like importers, but it has no real bearing on the average Nigerians making use of domestic goods.

Until we see more positive outcome and robust government monetary policies put in place
with regard to the naira, things at the local level will hardly change.

In Nigeria, once the price of things goes up, it hardly comes down. Aside this good Dollar/Naira exchange rate, we need a strong price control mechanism in place. Otherwise, the current joy would be short lived.

We hope for the best.

1 Like

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by sshalom(m): 1:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
Mynd44:

Bros Na wah for you!

1 Like

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by castrokins(m): 1:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
Come, Are You An Enemy Of State?

Mynd44:

1 Like

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by obailala(m): 1:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
Isn't it sad that someone in the level of Ben Bruce cannot reason any different from the normal plebs on the street? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Nigeriadondie: 1:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
People should ask Bruce what motions for bills in the National Assembly has he moved? What constituency projects has he executed? If any is the cost of the projects commensurate with what he gets? What value has he added to the senate with his "common sense"? This man is a big disappointment. Is because Nigerians suffer from amnesia or some here on nairaland were not born when Sai baba was in charge of PTF which remains till date the most successful govt social intervention scheme as its legacies are still littered across the land.
Common sense senator what impact do you have on your constituent? You speak as if you are part of the government but your part to receive your allowances and salaries as a government official in the senate
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by youngjoy(f): 1:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
grin grin
Mynd44:
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by pcei: 1:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
darknetcom:

who is dis grammar murderer?

1 Like

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Elbowroom: 1:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
When I do tell people that the main reasons dollar exchange rate was high was because of the " scarcity "

And mainly because some of your fathers and mothers... Political gluttons stacked and hide the dollars

It's simple economics, but most people aren't educated to note that...

WAEC and NECO should call all these youths and collect their results back...

Especially most of you that went to institutions to study economics or related courses but still rant online because your brain has been wired " politically "

So you can't think well...

Anyways... Dollar is now 309, in just 1week that FG got enough money from the external reserves because there was no pipeline vandalism.. Etc
So they made some more monies

I hope you will start telling those pure water factories, garri traders, Maggi factories, biscuits.. Etc

That hiked their goods blaming it on dollar exchange...

Lol

I can't laugh
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by mployer(m): 1:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
Toro4u:
i think the yorubas can rule this country more better compared to any other tribe, i know wailers will come wailing but this is my fact.

Have you tried Igbos?

Btw, Obasanjo is a Yoruba man.
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by darknetcom: 1:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
Austinoiz:

Guy read what the senator said and trash you deposited here and then tell us who the real fool is.

read what a mullato says...??..

blaimy...

are you kidding me??
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by leye4u: 1:14pm On Feb 25, 2017
I hope you are being paid for all you do on Nairaland,it would be very wrong if you do all these for free,very dangerous sef
sarrki:
God Thank you for pmb and pyo

Enemies in turmoil

Court judgements

Recovered loots

Camp in disarray

Mmm crashed

There hero in trouble

Baba alive sound

This alone is enough to make one frustrated

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aluko's $80million Yatch Was Rented By Jay Z And Beyonce For $lm (photo) / Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) / Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.