Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 (43053 Views)

8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From / Six Habits Ladies Have That Turn Men Off / Lazy Dating Habits Women Hate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 by Dotwillis1(m): 12:51pm On Feb 25, 2017
Without much ado, Here are some immature habits our ladies should grow out of in year 2017

1. Bringing up past mistakes at every disagreement

It’s so easy to do this because we often forgive without forgetting, but we’ve all had plenty of screw- ups and none of us want to be reminded of them regularly.

2. Realizing you’re not interested in someone and choosing to suddenly start ignoring them instead of being honest and telling them how you feel.
That shit sucks!
You might not want to be mean for declining someone’s interest but what’s worse for them, speculating what to make of your complete silence or respectfully finding out there’s no romantic potential?

3. Massive lies

Well Lying about cheating or something extreme is obviously terrible, but pointless, uncalled for lies are pretty concerning as well. A lot of people tell white lies because they don’t think the truth is worth knowing and would lead to unnecessary concern or conversations, but that’s not for you to decide when involved in a serious, grown relationship.

4. Secretly going through our phones, email and other password-protected stuff. If you actually catch yourself trying to ninja hack your love interest’s phone while in your mid-20s, it’s time to part ways or grow up.

5. Purposely trying to make us jealous

Frequently talking about your ex,, saying stuffs like you’ve got other options, subtly flirting on social media – those are all unacceptable shenanigans that should be reserved for immature daters to torture each other with until they learn their lesson and move on to grown relationships.

6. Threatening to withhold something (e.g. conversation, sex, etc.) to get your way.

7.Letting friends have too much say in who you date.

There’s a fine line between friends looking out for you when you’re in an unhealthy relationship and friends trying to handpick a person they like for you. Value opinions but also be mature enough to make final decisions for yourself.

Guys Feel free to add more

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 by falconey(m): 12:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
6. Threatening to withhold something (e.g. conversation, sex, etc.) to get your way.

I can say for others but this will never stop.It's their most crucial weapon in manipulating men.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
Who are our ladies?

Sorry o, every man for himself

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 by Dotwillis1(m): 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Who are our ladies?

Sorry o, every man for himself
lol ...fixed

1 Like

Re: 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 by rosalieene(f): 12:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
still looking out for something reasonable in the write up

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
rosalieene:
lol

1 Like

Re: 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2017
falconey:

I can say for others but this will never stop.It's their most crucial weapon in manipulating men.
In manipulating you not men.

38 Likes

Re: 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
Although we all know there's no perfect woman anywhere but building their life around what is right is d problem with many of them. Some even brag and say their bf begs them even when they're wrong and when I look at the mumu bf I just wonder.

Even God would withdraw from you when you do wrong until you do what's right no matter the familiarity. But since we live in a world where doing right as a woman is taken for foolishness, I'm not surprised. Taking a decision that involves what your husband is responsible for without his consent is already bad but if you talk, they'll say you're not romantic. Believing rumours of your partner without a concrete evidence is the height of immaturity among many others.

Its not all the time one would go down to their level to be their friend, they should learn to come up to men's level sometimes.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 by falconey(m): 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

In manipulating you not men.

Men in this context is a collective noun like a class of students,no finger pointed. moreover in a girl's life time there is possibility of her doing my premise. So what exactly is your problem with that post?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
falconey:

Men in this context is a collective noun like a class of students,no finger pointed. moreover in a girl's life time there is possibility of her doing my premise. So what exactly is your problem with that post?
Did I accuse you of pointing a finger? You said men and I am one so it concerns me. Its best to speak for yourself than generalize.

Not all men have same weaknesses as long as women's manipulation is concerned.

12 Likes

Re: 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 by Laveda(f): 2:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
I see..
Re: 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 by falconey(m): 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

Did I accuse you of pointing a finger? You said men and I am one so it concerns me. Its best to speak for yourself than generalize.

Not all men have same weaknesses as long as women's manipulation is concerned.

cha! in that case some men? case closed!

I would never have thought one could raise an argument on this, I used "men".A rationale would know I meant some in my sentence cus its illogical to think all men are being manipulated. there is no atom of generalisation whatsoever as long as its not "all men" being used.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 by Dotwillis1(m): 3:51pm On Feb 25, 2017
rosalieene:
how about you look out on yur senses

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 by Magnoliaa(f): 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
Re: 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 by cezarman(m): 4:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
falconey:

cha! in that case some men? case closed!

I would never have thought one could raise an argument on this, I used "men".A rationale would know I meant some in my sentence cus its illogical to think all men are being manipulated. there is no atom of generalisation whatsoever as long as its not "all men" being used.

Me too surprise as the argument take start oh! cheesy

15 Likes

Re: 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 by KwessiStewie(m): 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2017
rosalieene:
well am not trying to be rude or anything but I think you should change your current glasses.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 by browniex: 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
falconey:

that is exactly what my girlfriend is doing to me right now,just because she wanted to come and see me and told her to wait till next week,she got angry and stopped picking my calls,I have been trying to talk to her now for the past 4 days,she has refused to pick,she is putting me throw an emotional punishment, so I have decided to delete her number and the call log,so that I won't be tempted to call her again,until she calls,if she doesn't, then that's the end of the relationship.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 by Dotwillis1(m): 2:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
browniex:
that is exactly what my girlfriend is doing to me right now,just because she wanted to come and see me and told her to wait till next week,she got angry and stopped picking my calls,I have been trying to talk to her now for the past 4 days,she has refused to pick,she is putting me throw an emotional punishment, so I have decided to delete her number and the call log,so that I won't be tempted to call her again,until she calls,if she doesn't, then that's the end of the relationship.
Ladies and attitude sha

7 Likes

Re: 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 by veekid(m): 10:56pm On Feb 28, 2017

nairaland moderators are now on shift?
Re: 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
Nope smiley suffer
Re: 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 by LordXaaan: 10:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
Re: 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 by robosky02(m): 10:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
veekid:

nairaland moderators are now on shift?

1 Like

Re: 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 by rattlesnake(m): 10:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
women cant stop lying....the two are like this

4 Likes

Re: 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 by Swaggzkid: 10:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
Hmmmm........
Re: 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
rosalieene:
There are plenty to learn from them.
Re: 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 by okooloyun1(m): 11:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
Re: 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 by voicelez: 11:01pm On Feb 28, 2017
8. coming out with ur grlfrnd wen u hav a date

2 Likes

Re: 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 by lazkizz(m): 11:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
True talk, but nigeria girls will not change

1 Like

Re: 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 by iRepNaija1: 11:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
Dotwillis1:
Without much ado, Here are some immature habits our ladies should grow out of in year 2017

1. Bringing up past mistakes at every disagreement

It’s so easy to do this because we often forgive without forgetting, but we’ve all had plenty of screw- ups and none of us want to be reminded of them regularly.

2. Realizing you’re not interested in someone and choosing to suddenly start ignoring them instead of being honest and telling them how you feel.
That shit sucks!
You might not want to be mean for declining someone’s interest but what’s worse for them, speculating what to make of your complete silence or respectfully finding out there’s no romantic potential?

3. Massive lies

Well Lying about cheating or something extreme is obviously terrible, but pointless, uncalled for lies are pretty concerning as well. A lot of people tell white lies because they don’t think the truth is worth knowing and would lead to unnecessary concern or conversations, but that’s not for you to decide when involved in a serious, grown relationship.

4. Secretly going through our phones, email and other password-protected stuff. If you actually catch yourself trying to ninja hack your love interest’s phone while in your mid-20s, it’s time to part ways or grow up.

5. Purposely trying to make us jealous

Frequently talking about your ex,, saying stuffs like you’ve got other options, subtly flirting on social media – those are all unacceptable shenanigans that should be reserved for immature daters to torture each other with until they learn their lesson and move on to grown relationships.

7.Letting friends have too much say in who you date.

There’s a fine line between friends looking out for you when you’re in an unhealthy relationship and friends trying to handpick a person they like for you. Value opinions but also be mature enough to make final decisions for yourself.

Guys Feel free to add more

I've seen each and everyone of these bad habits displayed by some men. Did you post this just to get like-minded men to agree with you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
Op go and make money and stop complaining

2 Likes

Re: 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 by KingRex1(m): 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
Always waiting for him to call or text first

2 Likes

Re: 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 by Yewandequeen(f): 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men / 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl / When You're Not Sure If She Loves You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.