Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,012,491 members, 7,364,895 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 March 2023 at 11:26 PM
Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Receptionist (488 Views)
Male Receptionist Needed Urgently / Female Office Receptionist Needed For Immediate Employment / How Much Do Doctor's Assistant And A Hospital Receptionist Earn? (2) (3) (4)
|Receptionist by dandansco(m): 1:50pm On Feb 25, 2017|
As a receptionist you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organization.
You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
1. Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
2. Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed.
3. Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
4. Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments.
5. Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
1. Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities.
2. Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
3. Solid communication skills both written and verbal.
4. Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise.
5. Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure.
Minimum two-year college degree. Must be able to read, speak, write, and understand the primary language used in the workplace.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD FORWARD THEIR CV AND OTHER RELEVANT DOCUMENTS TO email@example.com on or before 27/03/2017
|Re: Receptionist by Sunnyonyex: 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2017|
Am a holder of the Advanced national business certificate (Ond equivalent) in financial management with 4years grounded experience in Transport management as a transport/logistic manager and 3years experience in hotel management as hotel restaurant supervisor/manager. I reside in fct Abuja.
Need a job, willing to work in any capacity/location. I will appreciate a helping heart. Please reach me on 0 8 1 8 1 1 1 8 9 1 9
Android Programming Job / Assistant Accountant At Livestock Feeds Plc / Customer Care Officer At Next Gear Resources Limited
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34