Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Now I Know That Nigerians Can Catch Fun From Everything - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Now I Know That Nigerians Can Catch Fun From Everything (394 Views)

10 Slangs Only Nigerians Can Understand (hilarious) / Men Catch Sea Cow In Kebbi While Fishing, Take It To Their Monarch's Palace / Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now I Know That Nigerians Can Catch Fun From Everything by Neatboy(m): 2:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
NIGERIA FIRST SEMESTER EXAMINATION: 2015/2016 ACADEMIC SESSION.
COURSE TITLE: Introduction to APC Government
COURSE CODE: APC 101
TIME ALLOWED: 45 Mins
INSTRUCTION: Attempt All Questions
1. Discuss the probability of APC blaming GEJ for the next 3-years for
a. Dollar increase.
b. Fuel Price increase
c. Power Failure
d. Unemployment
e. Fulani Herdsmen Killings
2. If APC = All Promises Cancelled, where PMB is a constant, discuss the speed at which:
( i.) =N= 5000 promise is cancelled
(ii.) Feeding of school pupil is politicised
(iii.) NYSC allowance is constant amidst recession
(iv.) Fuel pump prices are increased deceitfully
3. Define the term, ''Budget padding''.
4. Mention 3 types of APC propaganda you know, and how they can be used in 21st century politics.
5. Mention 5 IDP you know that feeds with =N=14,000 everyday.
6. Mention the next 3 countries PMB will travel to and the disgrace he will receive.
7. If PMB is silent when herdsmen kill people and buys fighter jets when Biafra is mentioned, what is the probability that PMB is not a terrorist? Can you xplain why IPOB are called terrorist by Buhari and Fulani herdsmen are labelled foreigners?
8. Write short notes on these mad phrases;
(i). masquerade dressing,
(ii.) importation of grass
(iii). fantastically corrupt.
9. If x is change and y is lies/ propaganda, solve the equation, 2x + 5y = ?
10. If you used to be corrupt as a member of PDP and prosecuted by EFCC, but now fantastically corrupt as member of APC but NOT prosecuted by EFCC, explain the effect of generational curse on this deception called APC.
11. with a labeled diagram, describe the famous losses ever witnessed in recent time:
(i)-- loss of budget.
(II)-- loss of WAEC certificate.
(iii)- loss of the moon.
(iv)- loss of ear drum.
12. If President Buhari @ 73yrs received his 1953 secondary school classmates, with relevant logic, explain how old PMB was when he finished secondary school considering the fact that from 1953-2016 is 63 years.
Your Time Starts Now!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now I Know That Nigerians Can Catch Fun From Everything by Neatboy(m): 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
Mehn! I can not fit laugh. Where are our undergraduates on nairaland? First Semester Exam don show oo
Re: Now I Know That Nigerians Can Catch Fun From Everything by Neatboy(m): 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
Mehn! I can not fit laugh. Where are our undergraduates on nairaland? First Semester Exam don show oo

(1) (Reply)

The Best Interlocking Stone In Nigeria / A Lady Butts Explodes See Photo / Recession Is Hitting Hard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.