Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS (43072 Views)

Kassim Afegbua Writes DSS, Queries Invitation / N400m Fraud: Metuh Writes DSS To Allow Dasuki To Testify As Witness / Invite Goodluck Jonathan For Questioning, Northern Clerics Tell Security Agencie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by bezimo(m): 7:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
FastShipping:

Stop assuming and start dealing with reality.

#1. I'm not from the North.

#2. There are people in the North who believe power is their birthright and some of them don't believe that nonsense.

#3. We also have people in the south e.g Pastor Oyedepo and few others who believe Northerners should never be in the seat of power because we tend to be more educated than they are. So not only Northerners believe they should be in control of power.

The same people you are condemning are working in the background to decalare support for Osinbajo to be full time president while people like Yakubu Dogara who claims to be a Christian prefer Buhari to continue to be the president while sitting in London attending to his ill health.

Things are happening in the background. Just stop your hate and spread of lies coming from your area. It is not good for the country.

Did you really state that. Its an unarguable fact that the the North is a backward educationally than the south.Dont even go there.
Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by engrchykae(m): 7:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
Mathemagician1:

The Igbos will remain neutral in the eventuality of a war between Yorubas and their political ally up North.

Kindly count us out of your predicament and stop grouping us together under one "South"
point of correction,i am igbo from mbaitoli imo state and am proud of my igbo heritage.but if we repeat the yoruba mistake of allowing the fulani hegemony to crush biafra only to create states and allocate the same number of states to ibos and yorubas,that is 3,3 while taking 6 and also frustrating awolowo,abiola.the north sees themselves as the husband in a polygamous marriage.i will agree with you that yorubas are not stable and can side with their oppressors as long as ibos are seen suffering.but i will want us to support them but they must stand at the fore-front
Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by chairmanchairmam: 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2017
FastShipping:

I don't know how some of you think. Yes, there are Islamic/Muslim ultra from the North. We have the Xtian ultra too in the south. In all of these, there are people of common sense in the North and in the south. There is rumor going round now that some Northerners who love this country are ready to ask Buhari to step down for Osinbajo to fully take control of governance. Are those Northerners planning to give Osinbajo full control bad Northerners? Are they not Muslims too? It is very convenient for some of you to continue to spread your hatred and misinformation all over the internet because it fits the narrative you love so much and convenient for your hateful course. This hatred is only from one part of Nigeria. Why always you guys?

l know it's matter of time before someone blame the Igbo's for this too, keep it up bros, people like you are making the the work of IPOB easier,

5 Likes

Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by xpool(m): 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2017
Mathemagician1:

The Igbos will remain neutral in the eventuality of a war between Yorubas and their political ally up North.

Kindly count us out of your predicament and stop grouping us together under one "South"
What about Igbo soldiers, Igbo naval officers and Igbo air-force men in the nigeria armed force, where would they fight, who would they fight for the federal govt or ?
Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 25, 2017
FastShipping:

#3. We also have people in the south e.g Pastor Oyedepo and few others who believe Northerners should never be in the seat of power because we tend to be more educated than they are. So not only Northerners believe they should be in control of power.

The same people you are condemning are working in the background to decalare support for Osinbajo to be full time president while people like Yakubu Dogara who claims to be a Christian prefer Buhari to continue to be the president while sitting in London attending to his ill health.
Things are happening in the background. Just stop your hate and spread of lies coming from your area. It is not good for the country.
Hate? is not preaching hate jst its opinion.Guy a person who takes a bomb and blow up himself killing hundreds and someone who said we need to be careful who is hateful?it becos hate when e said kill.
Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by xpool(m): 7:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
engrchykae:
point of correction,i am igbo from mbaitoli imo state and am proud of my igbo heritage.but if we repeat the yoruba mistake of allowing the fulani hegemony to crush biafra only to create states and allocate the same number of states to ibos and yorubas,that is 3,3 while taking 6 and also frustrating awolowo,abiola.the north sees themselves as the husband in a polygamous marriage.i will agree with you that yorubas are not stable and can side with their oppressors as long as ibos are seen suffering.but i will want us to support them but they must stand at the fore-front
So that when the yorubas are totally annihilated in the front, the Igbo at the back would declare a truce. NO VICTOR NO VANQUISHED!

LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tonguecheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by lekguit(m): 7:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
No matter how it's bad now, I believe dis is the year Nigeria shall be transform to a good nation the good race has started already

1 Like

Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by Annie939(f): 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
where is DSS ? go and do your midnight job now.
Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
When will whomever that is behind this be arrested or raided by DSS?
Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by thebadmus(m): 8:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
GoodSamaritan:

http://www.thetrentonline.com/northern-imams-spreading-rumours-buhari-poisoned/
. My mum have been begging me to leave my place of primary assignment since morning because of this story, because I'm serving in Daura katsina state... She said if anything happen to PMB their people will first face th stranger and that she don't trust all this hausa people...
Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by phkka1(m): 8:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
Is he alive?
Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by gemini35(m): 8:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
zionmade:

Guy do u think we dont know d hate filled teachings dished out in the north against unbelievers. I have lived some years among the hausas i know how they preach hate.
Do u know that they were taught that it was GEJ dat was using BH to decimate them
Do u know dat they were told to be battle ready incase buhari lost. My colleague almost died trying to travel to d south during election. Spare me d trash about northerners.
I said it earlier d only reason i want buhari back was so dat peace cud reign. Though some called me coward but i know dat if anything happens to buhari all my brothers over there are in danger. And Nigeria would never remain d same
do u want nigeria to remain the same? Hell no my brother
Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by engrchykae(m): 8:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
xpool:

So that when the yorubas are totally annihilated in the front, the Igbo at the back would declare a truce. NO VICTOR NO VANQUISHED!

LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tonguecheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
then forget it,the yorubas must stand at the forefront if the rest of the south must support you because we are not sure if you people will give osibanjo the mko abiola treatment.if ibos stand at the front,you lots will term it an ibo agenda.you have two options which is pull a GEJ or repeat a Brigadier Ogundipe.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2017
dokyOloye:
My sister I didn't know someone else knows that.
They always come out of that their mosques very aggressive.
Just ystdy afternoon,around Wuse Market in Abj,they started throwing stones at a passing car just cos d driver dared attempt drive by while they were coming out of their mosque.
I kept wondering why ppl who just came out from prayers can't be tolerant.
That's their way
Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by zionmade(m): 8:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
gemini35:
do u want nigeria to remain the same? Hell no my brother
My brother peace is priceless and it also demand sacrifices.
Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by Entom(m): 9:40pm On Feb 25, 2017
DSS we want to hear from you guys.

See my signature for viable money making platform
Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by Nofuckgiven: 9:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
KingMicky3286:
Why are we in the same country with these muslims? Any good answer can earn you 5k nairaland ..... Terms and conditions applies ...
I hope am not late. We are in the same country with them because Lord Lugard and England thought they could keep a contraption made up of people speaking different languages and culture together. I get am? undecided
Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by zudozz: 10:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
they don dey prepare to kill coppers usiless repulsive people.
Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by Mathemagician1(m): 10:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
Justiceleague1:
Sooo just b'cos of one lil' baseless statement in faraway katsina,some tigerclaws ppl have already packed their bags and bagages,not leaving behind their ewedu leaves and dried yam and are running away to mowoe/ibafo with their hearts pounding and legs knocking,shaking like shakespear grin

Afonja tigerclaws ppl don port to mowoe...ngbanti and afraid=zuma grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by xpool(m): 10:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
engrchykae:
then forget it,the yorubas must stand at the forefront if the rest of the south must support [b]you [/b]because we are not sure if you people will give osibanjo the mko abiola treatment.if ibos stand at the front,[b]you [/b]lots will term it an ibo agenda.[b]you [/b]have two options which is pull a GEJ or repeat a Brigadier Ogundipe.

So what seemingly betrayed me as yoruba?

1 Like

Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by rusher14: 10:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Okay you are a Yoruba Muslim....smh,i rest my case.

Bigot much?
Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by engrchykae(m): 10:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
xpool:

So what seemingly betrayed me as yoruba?
because when you first mentioned my post,you implied that ibos want to set yorubas up and negotiate them away.or dont you ponder what you type,read it again.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by Totti9(m): 10:40pm On Feb 25, 2017
Let dem start dia nonsense up north anyi noo ya
Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
DozieInc:
Hope The security agencies (DSS) takes note of this. A real threat to national security.

The imams keep misleading and inciting their mostly illiterate/uninformed followers. This is why they kick against education by all means, ignorance of the people is their gain.
They respond to their Imams the way a T.V responds to remote with duracel battery .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
FastShipping:

Another agent of hate and division.

You and I aware of this false claim because of this other Muslim Northerner who brought it to the attention of the law enforcement. People like you are mentally sick to now group every other Northerners in the same category as the hateful imam spreading lies that Buhari was poisoned.
Don't spew trash here pretending to be good, we'll respect you more if you begin to do something about it at your own level to sensitise your brothers now, leave naira land & go to Katsina before they start trouble as usual.

1 Like

Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
Elkay3:

Sir, with much respect, how did you arrived at the conclusion that he's speaking the truth?
Cos he is son of the soil.
Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
FastShipping:

#2. There are people in the North who believe power is their birthright and some of them don't believe that nonsense.

you have a point on this.
Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by Totti9(m): 11:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
Justiceleague1:
Sooo just b'cos of one lil' baseless statement in faraway katsina,some tigerclaws ppl have already packed their bags and bagages,not leaving behind their ewedu leaves and dried yam and are running away to mowoe/ibafo with their hearts pounding and legs knocking,shaking like shakespear grin

Afonja tigerclaws ppl don port to mowoe...ngbanti and afraid=zuma grin grin
Abeg Na u be dozzybaba cuz i no Na only him fit crack dis kind joke

3 Likes

Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by Arsenalboi: 11:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
Chaii!!!,Northern clerics has poisoned our president,no wonder I've not heard them praying for our presidoo! DSS, Job Alert ! Arrest all northern clerics.
Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by Kingspin(m): 3:41am On Feb 26, 2017
FastShipping:

Some of them do and some don't. That's how we have it in the south too. Before you know it, you go into another thread saying Northerners are bad but at the same you are ready to campaign and vote for another Fulani presidential candidate nominated by PDP in 2019.
I can vote for any qualified candidate no matter the party or zone or religion just be fair to everybody I vote you. That is why I supported APC as opposition party but could not vote their presidential candidate, under-qualify. So for Muslims in the North having done the worst, killing innocent people woman and children daily. Wanton killing I consider it the ugliest thing to mankind. Another name for Muslims in the North are killers, religion extremist and hate change. I mentioned it because that's the only visible achievement and national contribution by North to Nigeria project. Any day the North change good news for our nation. In 2019, my support will go to any party that will restructure Nigeria, no restructure agenda no vote.
Re: ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS by FastShipping: 3:46am On Feb 26, 2017
Kingspin:
I can vote for any qualified candidate no matter the party or zone or religion just be fair to everybody I vote you. That is why I supported APC as opposition party but could not vote their presidential candidate, under-qualify. So for Muslims in the North having done the worst, killing innocent people woman and children daily. Wanton killing I consider it the ugliest thing to mankind. Another name for Muslims in the North are killers, religion extremist and hate change. I mentioned it because that's the only visible achievement and national contribution by North to Nigeria project. Any day the North change good news for our nation. In 2019, my support will go to any party that will restructure Nigeria, no restructure agenda no vote.

Not everyone in the North should be characterized as "killers". Doesn't people in the south kill too for other things other than the religious reasons? Are there killers and monsters in the north who do what you just described? The answer is yes. Stop lumping everybody as one. I deal and treat everyone fairly. I don't judge others based on others people's misguided way of thinking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny / MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot / Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.