Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Re:Is God Really Worth Forgiving, Let's Take A Look At Crimes He Committed Part1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Re:Is God Really Worth Forgiving, Let's Take A Look At Crimes He Committed Part1 (1605 Views)

Does God Really Answer Prayers? / Re:Is God Really Worth Forgiving, Let's Take A Look At Crimes He Committed Part2 / Is God Really Worth Forgiving, Let's Take A Look At Crimes He Committed In Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re:Is God Really Worth Forgiving, Let's Take A Look At Crimes He Committed Part1 by luvmijeje(f): 3:14pm On Feb 25, 2017
This is a rejoinder to the article written by obinna58. There's so much much aspersions cast on God on that thread. So much insult on him. Some much lies. So much half truth which I'll dismembered on this thread. Below is the link to the article
https://www.nairaland.com/3637409/god-really-worth-forgiving-lets
And below is the link to part 2 of this thread :
https://www.nairaland.com/3651908/re-god-really-worth-forgiving
1.God drowns the whole earth.
In Genesis 7:21-23, God drowns the entire population of the earth: men, women, children, fetuses, and perhaps unicorns. Only a single family survives. In Matthew 24:37-42, gentle Jesus approves of this genocide and plans to repeat it when he returns.

And why did God do it? Gen 5:6-7 explained
5 The Lord saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time. 6 The Lord regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled. 7 So the Lord said, “I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created—and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground—for I regret that I have made them.”

2. God kills half a million people.
In 2 Chronicles 13:15-18, God helps the men of Judah kill 500,000 of their fellow Israelites.

And why did God do it, Jeroboam whom God elected as King of Isreal from the post of Servant turned against him in 1st king 12:28-31

28 After seeking advice, the king made two golden calves. He said to the people, “It is too much for you to go up to Jerusalem. Here are your gods, Israel, who brought you up out of Egypt.” 29 One he set up in Bethel, and the other in Dan. 30 And this thing became a sin; the people came to worship the one at Bethel and went as far as Dan to worship the other.[d]

31 Jeroboam built shrines on high places and appointed priests from all sorts of people, even though they were not Levites.

The ever merciful sent a prophet to him to desist from his sinful ways. What was his response, he killed the messenger. So how is God a wicked God?

3. God slaughters all Egyptian firstborn.
In Exodus 12:29, God the baby-killer slaughters all Egyptian firstborn children and cattle because their king was stubborn.

Hmmmmm, so why did God do it? Exo 1:15-16 explained

15 The king of Egypt said to the Hebrew midwives, whose names were Shiphrah and Puah, 16 “When you are helping the Hebrew women during childbirth on the delivery stool, if you see that the baby is a boy, kill him; but if it is a girl, let her live.”

When the Hebrew women refused to carry out his order, he told his own people in Exodus 1:22

22 Then Pharaoh gave this order to all his people: “Every Hebrew boy that is born you must throw into the Nile, but let every girl live.”

So how is God evil?

4. God kills 14,000 people for complaining that God keeps killing them.
In Numbers 16:41-49, the Israelites complain that God is killing too many of them. So, God sends a plague that kills 14,000 more of them.
And why were they killed? They planned a coup in Numbers 16: 3, 11 and 13

3 They came as a group to oppose Moses and Aaron and said to them, “You have gone too far! The whole community is holy, every one of them, and the Lord is with them. Why then do you set yourselves above the Lord’s assembly?”

11 It is against the Lord that you and all your followers have banded together. Who is Aaron that you should grumble against him?”

Isn’t it enough that you have brought us up out of a land flowing with milk and honey to kill us in the wilderness? And now you also want to lord it over us!

They ganged up against men God used to bring them out of Egypt. So how's it God's fault?

5. Genocide after genocide after genocide.
In Joshua 6:20-21, God helps the Israelites destroy Jericho, killing “men and women, young and old, cattle, sheep and donkeys.” In Deuteronomy 2:32-35, God has the Israelites kill everyone in Heshbon, including children. In Deuteronomy 3:3-7, God has the Israelites do the same to the people of Bashan. In Numbers 31:7-18, the Israelites kill all the Midianites except for the virgins, whom they take as spoils of war. In 1 Samuel 15:1-9, God tells the Israelites to kill all the Amalekites – men, women, children, infants, and their cattle – for something the Amalekites’ ancestors had done 400 years earlier.
I don't understand the reason behind your wailing. The battle is man to man. During those days, lands are won by conquests. For you to have a land, man have to go to war. During those times other people also came against the Israelites to take over their lands. It was the norm. But what makes a difference? The Israelites has the most powerful God behind them, the God who has never lost a battle while their opponents depended on the gods that they carved with hands. How is that God's fault?
6. God kills 50,000 people for curiosity.
In 1 Samuel 6:19, God kills 50,000 men for peeking into the ark of the covenant. (Newer cosmetic translations count only 70 deaths, but their text notes admit that the best and earliest manuscripts put the number at 50,070.)

And why did God do it? 1st Samuel 6:13-15

13 Now the people of Beth Shemesh were harvesting their wheat in the valley, and when they looked up and saw the ark, they rejoiced at the sight. 14 The cart came to the field of Joshua of Beth Shemesh, and there it stopped beside a large rock. The people chopped up the wood of the cart and sacrificed the cows as a burnt offering to the Lord. 15 The Levites took down the ark of the Lord, together with the chest containing the gold objects, and placed them on the large rock. On that day the people of Beth Shemesh offered burnt offerings and made sacrifices to the Lord.

The child born blind, deaf and dumb in Isreal knew that the only person ordained by God to present an offering is the high priest who has to go through the ritual of sanctification. They gave God a profane offering. The first priest ordained by God lost his children because they a profane offering to God. God is holy and he who comes into his presence must be holy.

7. 3,000 Israelites killed for inventing a god.
In Exodus 32, Moses has climbed Mount Sinai to get the Ten Commandments. The Israelites are bored, so they invent a golden calf god. Moses comes back and God commands him: “Each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbor.” About 3,000 people died.

You should put yourself in God's shoe. After delivering his people from the bandage Of Egypt. Parted the red Sea, fed them with manna, guided them day and Night against their enemies. They could barely wait for 1 month after Moses went up to the mountain before they started worshipping other gods carved with them hands. God is a jealous God. He created man for his pleasures.

8. The Amorites destroyed by sword and by God’s rocks.
In Joshua 10:10-11, God helps the Israelites slaughter the Amorites by sword, then finishes them off with rocks from the sky.

Wahala deh o. Shebi the Amorites have their own god that they worshipped. How come their own god couldn't defend them? How's that God's fault?

9. God burns two cities to death.
In Genesis 19:24, God kills everyone in Sodom and Gomorrah with fire from the sky. Then God kills Lot’s wife for looking back at her burning home.

So why did God destroyed them? Gen 18:20-21

20 Then the Lord said, “The outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is so great and their sin so grievous 21 that I will go down and see if what they have done is as bad as the outcry that has reached me. If not, I will know.”

So how's it God's fault?

10. God has 42 children mauled by bears.
In 2 Kings 2:23-24, some kids tease the prophet Elisha, and God sends bears to dismember them. (Newer cosmetic translations say the bears “maul” the :children, but the original Hebrew, baqa, means “to tear apart.”)
So let's quote the verse fully 2nd king 2:23-24
23 From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some boys came out of the town and jeered at him. “Get out of here, baldy!” they said. “Get out of here, baldy!” 24 He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the Lord. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys.

I'm trying to understand why the blame on God? The kids insulted the man of God and he angrily cursed them and God honored his words as he will have honored it if he had blessed them.

2 Likes

Re: Re:Is God Really Worth Forgiving, Let's Take A Look At Crimes He Committed Part1 by AntiWailer: 3:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
All religions MUST BE treated equally on a forum like this.
Re: Re:Is God Really Worth Forgiving, Let's Take A Look At Crimes He Committed Part1 by ScepticalPyrrho: 3:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
luvmijeje:

I'm trying to understand why the blame on God? The kids insulted the man of God and he angrily cursed them and God honored his words as he will have honored it if he had blessed them.
after this post...

I'm not trying to understand why the blame on God.

It should be blamed, that is if there is such a thing.
Re: Re:Is God Really Worth Forgiving, Let's Take A Look At Crimes He Committed Part1 by luvmijeje(f): 8:42pm On Feb 25, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
after this post...

I'm not trying to understand why the blame on God.

It should be blamed, that is if there is such a thing.

Is that the only error you observed? If it's I tried but you're not even sure.

But did you get my point?
Re: Re:Is God Really Worth Forgiving, Let's Take A Look At Crimes He Committed Part1 by randomperson: 8:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
Another post that clearly depicts the kind of barbaric, pathetic thinking that the Christian religion employs to justify unconscionable acts of their god.
God destroyed the whole world with flood in a fit of anger. That includes babies and toddlers. All of them were drowned. Were the babies too wicked?
And to make the decision more senseless, the destruction of the world didn't change anything, the people god used to replace those he destroyed were as bad. So that act didn't solve anything. Surely a god should think before acting?
Again, this person is trying to justify 42 children being torn to pieces by bears. So it was okay for god to honor those words of a prophet? If the prophet says god should stop being god, will god honor his words. Why choose a prophet that would command the death of many children in the first place.
The person who created the original thread was right. Your god is a sadistic bastard. Your attempts to rationalize these acts is pathetic

5 Likes

Re: Re:Is God Really Worth Forgiving, Let's Take A Look At Crimes He Committed Part1 by otemanuduno: 9:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
randomperson:
Another post that clearly depicts the kind of barbaric, pathetic thinking that the Christian religion employs to justify unconscionable acts of their god.
God destroyed the whole world with flood in a fit of anger. That includes babies and toddlers. All of them were drowned. Were the babies too wicked?
And to make the decision more senseless, the destruction of the world didn't change anything, the people god used to replace those he destroyed were as bad. So that act didn't solve anything. Surely a god should think before acting?
Again, this person is trying to justify 42 children being torn to pieces by bears. So it was okay for god to honor those words of a prophet? If the prophet says god should stop being god, will god honor his words. Why choose a prophet that would command the death of many children in the first place.
The person who created the original thread was right. Your god is a sadistic bastard. Your attempts to rationalize these acts is pathetic
The senseless rashness of Yahweh in decision-making is really really appalling. He doesn't apply his brains before making decisions, yet God Almighty his father created him with a brain. undecided

1 Like

Re: Re:Is God Really Worth Forgiving, Let's Take A Look At Crimes He Committed Part1 by avaa(m): 9:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
The god-personality is simply a fiction of the imagination of barbaric stone age men who had little respect for human dignity and saw nothing wrong with senseless murder, rape, slavery and ethnic cleansing. Why anyone would try to justify such acts of barbarity is beyond my comprehension.

My roommate today actually said yahwey does as he pleases, no one dare questions him. Really disturbing that someone can rationalise this.
Re: Re:Is God Really Worth Forgiving, Let's Take A Look At Crimes He Committed Part1 by avaa(m): 9:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
@O.P. You really tried, who wouldn't defend his father's honor when such is being threatened?

My observation is that you couldn't deny that yahwey did all those horrible things. I actually expected you to give us bible verses showing that Obinna lied against it, but you didn't/couldn't. Instead you tried to justify those acts.

I wonder how you justify the senseless murder of kids, babies and pregnant women. There is no justification for that. Yahwey, Hitler, Shekau, they all sound like synonyms to me.
Re: Re:Is God Really Worth Forgiving, Let's Take A Look At Crimes He Committed Part1 by luvmijeje(f): 9:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
randomperson:

Calm down...... . So much fury. I didn't rationalize anything. I responded with God's words. Isiah 44:26 says
That confirmeth the word of his servant, and performeth the counsel of his messengers; that saith to Jerusalem, Thou shalt be inhabited; and to the cities of Judah, Ye shall be built, and I will raise up the decayed places thereof:

Where there is no law, there's no crime. God have stated his law and he who does not abide should get ready for destruction. Who are you to tell the Potter, this how I want to you make me?

If you don't respect God that's your cup of tea but who are you to demean others that do?

1 Like

Re: Re:Is God Really Worth Forgiving, Let's Take A Look At Crimes He Committed Part1 by luvmijeje(f): 9:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
avaa:
The god-personality is simply a fiction of the imagination of barbaric stone age men who had little respect for human dignity and saw nothing wrong with senseless murder, rape, slavery and ethnic cleansing. Why anyone would try to justify such acts of barbarity is beyond my comprehension.

My roommate today actually said yahwey does as he pleases, no one dare questions him. Really disturbing that someone can rationalise this.

Your cup of tea. Believing in God is not a must. But don't force your opinions on other.
Re: Re:Is God Really Worth Forgiving, Let's Take A Look At Crimes He Committed Part1 by lepasharon(f): 10:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
luvmijeje:

Your cup of tea. Believing in God is not a must. But don't force your opinions on other.

tell christians to stop doing the same
Re: Re:Is God Really Worth Forgiving, Let's Take A Look At Crimes He Committed Part1 by Mannie92(m): 11:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
Fairytales...obviously...they never happened...although if I should conclude on ur justifications...I feel the god in question is quite barbaric nd a psychopath
Re: Re:Is God Really Worth Forgiving, Let's Take A Look At Crimes He Committed Part1 by randomperson: 11:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
luvmijeje:

Calm down...... . So much fury. I didn't rationalize anything. I responded with God's words. Isiah 44:26 says
That confirmeth the word of his servant, and performeth the counsel of his messengers; that saith to Jerusalem, Thou shalt be inhabited; and to the cities of Judah, Ye shall be built, and I will raise up the decayed places thereof:

Where there is no law, there's no crime. God have stated his law and he who does not abide should get ready for destruction. Who are you to tell the Potter, this how I want to you make me?

If you don't respect God that's your cup of tea but who are you to demean others that do?
Only an idiot creates laws that ... And u didn't answer my question, if his god's prophet says god would stop being god will he honor it.
The words of God that u responded with don't justify the barbaric acts of God, neither did they explain the blatant uselessness and redundancy of God's response to man's wickedness.
My questions are simple. Why would God choose a prophet that will kill children? And if God is compelled by the words of his chosen prophet, is he really omnipotent?
As someone already opined, your for god is not just as bad as Hitler and his likes, he's much worse. Just imagine if God was a head of state.
Well, I don't have to imagine. We saw how much the Israelites suffered because of the tantrums of the almighty

1 Like

Re: Re:Is God Really Worth Forgiving, Let's Take A Look At Crimes He Committed Part1 by frank317: 12:12am On Feb 26, 2017
luvmijeje:

The fact that u don't see this God as a mad psycho is appalling... And to think u created this thread to defend the irrationality of a supposed loving God?

U are even using his word to defend him... Are u okay?
Re: Re:Is God Really Worth Forgiving, Let's Take A Look At Crimes He Committed Part1 by avaa(m): 12:30am On Feb 26, 2017
luvmijeje:

The irony is that your fellow Christians are the ones who needs this advice.
Re: Re:Is God Really Worth Forgiving, Let's Take A Look At Crimes He Committed Part1 by luvmijeje(f): 12:32am On Feb 26, 2017
randomperson:

Only an idiot creates laws that ... And u didn't answer my question, if his god's prophet says god would stop being god will he honor it.
The words of God that u responded with don't justify the barbaric acts of God, neither did they explain the blatant uselessness and redundancy of God's response to man's wickedness.
My questions are simple. Why would God choose a prophet that will kill children? And if God is compelled by the words of his chosen prophet, is he really omnipotent?
As someone already opined, your for god is not just as bad as Hitler and his likes, he's much worse. Just imagine if God was a head of state.
Well, I don't have to imagine. We saw how much the Israelites suffered because of the tantrums of the almighty
I observed you're not condemning what kicked off the judgement in the first place Your first question should have been why will the so call children jeered the man of God to the the extent it warrant a curse?

Now if you don't see any big deal then you can't question God.

I also noticed in your write up that you're attempting to dictate the punishment God should give to those who broke his law. After he expressly stated the repercussions in his law. Sorry there's a reason why you're a man and he's God.

I would have love to go deep into his words with you but you will be a waste of my time because you don't believe in God talk less of his words.
Re: Re:Is God Really Worth Forgiving, Let's Take A Look At Crimes He Committed Part1 by christainslove: 12:38am On Feb 26, 2017
God loves us so much he sent his son to die
Re: Re:Is God Really Worth Forgiving, Let's Take A Look At Crimes He Committed Part1 by luvmijeje(f): 12:51am On Feb 26, 2017
frank317:

The fact that u don't see this God as a mad psycho is appalling... And to think u created this thread to defend the irrationality of a supposed loving God?

U are even using his word to defend him... Are u okay?

I'm very okay.
You?
Please next time address the message and not the messenger
Re: Re:Is God Really Worth Forgiving, Let's Take A Look At Crimes He Committed Part1 by obinna58(m): 4:58am On Feb 26, 2017
@luvmijeje

I must commend your bravery
U tried to edit in a format it would seem fair to the deceived, I have something to add maybe u can still justify the action as usual cause he is always perfect(God)

Defining God he is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient, benevolent, even though he knows everything(future included), loving and kind, does everything at the perfect time, have unlimited power, present at all time, he decided to create human in a large poplation and made them in a way they will fell pain having in mind he still going to kill all of them painfully and send them to burn eternity forgetting he simply made them to commit whatever offense they committed, he has all the power needed to make things better yet he chosed that way(loving god).

Quote and tell me I lied I'm all ears and waiting.
Re: Re:Is God Really Worth Forgiving, Let's Take A Look At Crimes He Committed Part1 by luvmijeje(f): 6:08am On Feb 26, 2017
obinna58:
@luvmijeje

I must commend your bravery
U tried to edit in a format it would seem fair to the deceived, I have something to add maybe u can still justify the action as usual cause he is always perfect(God)

Defining God he is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient, benevolent, even though he knows everything(future included), loving and kind, does everything at the perfect time, have unlimited power, present at all time, he decided to create human in a large poplation and made them in a way they will fell pain having in mind he still going to kill all of them painfully and send them to burn eternity forgetting he simply made them to commit whatever offense they committed, he has all the power needed to make things better yet he chosed that way(loving god).

Quote and tell me I lied I'm all ears and waiting.

Can please stop accusing me falsely. All what I wrote is already in the Bible and if you can see I quoted the scipture.

The answer to your questions lies Gen 2:16-17
16 And the Lord God commanded the man, “You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; 17 but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die.”

For the first time God created man, he gave man the freewill to do good or bad. To choose life or death. To obey him or not.
Re: Re:Is God Really Worth Forgiving, Let's Take A Look At Crimes He Committed Part1 by luvmijeje(f): 6:11am On Feb 26, 2017
When I'm back from church I'll work on part 2.
Re: Re:Is God Really Worth Forgiving, Let's Take A Look At Crimes He Committed Part1 by randomperson: 6:45am On Feb 26, 2017
luvmijeje:

I observed you're not condemning what kicked off the judgement in the first place Your first question should have been why will the so call children jeered the man of God to the the extent it warrant a curse?

Now if you don't see any big deal then you can't question God.

I also noticed in your write up that you're attempting to dictate the punishment God should give to those who broke his law. After he expressly stated the repercussions in his law. Sorry there's a reason why you're a man and he's God.

I would have love to go deep into his words with you but you will be a waste of my time because you don't believe in God talk less of his words.

It goes without saying that children jeering an old man is disrespectful, but killing children because of that. If a child disrespects you, would you get a knife and stab the child to death? Children are prone to do st.upid things but if a god starts acting stu.pid , then there's a problem.
And if you're claiming, we shouldn't criticize laws after they have been made, then you've got another thing coming. If a god cannot make laws that makes sense then why is he god? Even humans do a better job of that.
Re: Re:Is God Really Worth Forgiving, Let's Take A Look At Crimes He Committed Part1 by frank317: 8:21am On Feb 26, 2017
luvmijeje:

I'm very okay.
You?
Please next time address the message and not the messenger

Well, I must admit that it was disrespectful of those kids to laugh and mock test man, but I think it heartless to kill them for it. If you son who is 12 years laughs and mock an elderly man, so u think it is right for the man to take a knife and stab him?

Talking about the flood, God sets out to destroy the earth because of sin. He being ominieverything selected eight sinful families and destroyed the whole earth. That's genocide, he killed kids and pregnant women all because of sin. Yet the people he selected continued from where the people he killed stopped. What sort of project was that? Why kill so many people just to achieve nothing?

Recall if you are saying God is our creator and has the right to do anything, u are being hypocritical when u condem boko haram. If they believe that their God ask them to kill infidels, how is that different front accepting that your God should kill sinners?
Re: Re:Is God Really Worth Forgiving, Let's Take A Look At Crimes He Committed Part1 by luvmijeje(f): 11:11am On Feb 27, 2017
frank317:

Well, I must admit that it was disrespectful of those kids to laugh and mock test man, but I think it heartless to kill them for it. If you son who is 12 years laughs and mock an elderly man, so u think it is right for the man to take a knife and stab him?

Talking about the flood, God sets out to destroy the earth because of sin. He being ominieverything selected eight sinful families and destroyed the whole earth. That's genocide, he killed kids and pregnant women all because of sin. Yet the people he selected continued from where the people he killed stopped. What sort of project was that? Why kill so many people just to achieve nothing?

Recall if you are saying God is our creator and has the right to do anything, u are being hypocritical when u condem boko haram. If they believe that their God ask them to kill infidels, how is that different front accepting that your God should kill sinners?

Okayyy.. .. ..... You're addressing the issue.

He cursed them. The curse led to the killing. Now that you've admitted that 42 boys jeering against the man of God was wrong. I'll admit Elisha should have had more controlled knowing the power he has on him but remember he's human. Imagine 42 boys running and jeering after you.

As a child my mum have cursed me at the point of frustration but she always reversed it immediately. That's why the fruits of the Spirit is hammered on in the church. A prophet should be slow to anger.

Hello.. ... He created you. let's make use of an instance. As an Engineer you built some cars and you later destroyed it due to some malfunction, is it called genocide? God created you and he also has the right to decreate you since you're not useful to him.
Re: Re:Is God Really Worth Forgiving, Let's Take A Look At Crimes He Committed Part1 by luvmijeje(f): 11:19am On Feb 27, 2017
randomperson:

It goes without saying that children jeering an old man is disrespectful, but killing children because of that. If a child disrespects you, would you get a knife and stab the child to death? Children are prone to do st.upid things but if a god starts acting stu.pid , then there's a problem.
And if you're claiming, we shouldn't criticize laws after they have been made, then you've got another thing coming. If a god cannot make laws that makes sense then why is he god? Even humans do a better job of that.

Now that you also have admitted that 42 boys running and jeering after a man of God was wrong.

I'll also admit that Elisha should have had more control knowing he carries the auction of God on him. The scripture was a lesson to all prophets. That's why you hardly see a man of God cursing but remember they're human.
Re: Re:Is God Really Worth Forgiving, Let's Take A Look At Crimes He Committed Part1 by frank317: 7:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
luvmijeje:

Okayyy.. .. ..... You're addressing the issue.

He cursed them. The curse led to the killing. Now that you've admitted that 42 boys jeering against the man of God was wrong. I'll admit Elisha should have had more controlled knowing the power he has on him but remember he's human. Imagine 42 boys running and jeering after you.
U made no reasonable point. The boys didnt deserve death because they insulted Elijah... Ur God should know this.

As a child my mum have cursed me at the point of frustration but she always reversed it immediately. That's why the fruits of the Spirit is hammered on in the church. A prophet should be slow to anger.
Your mum cursing u out of anger is different from this case. As a matter of fact, ur mums curses will not work, it's just words she said out of anger, they don't really work. Meanwhile this has nothing to do with topic at hand. Elijah fuked up... That's all that matters. He asked ur God to kill people's kids for mocking him and ur dumb God obeyed. That's barbaric and inhumane

The fact that u are even trying to defend something so barbaric makes me wonder the kind of person u are

Hello.. ... He created you. let's make use of an instance. As an Engineer you built some cars and you later destroyed it due to some malfunction, is it called genocide? God created you and he also has the right to decreate you since you're not useful to him.

As usual, u have nothing tangible to say. I really wonder why u opened this thread when u are will to admit God has right to kill. U can't impose such a God to us. It's just like boko haram telling me, the God who created me asked them to kill me for not being a Muslim.
No one has seen God... U cannot use some Jewish written texts to impose a killer God on me.
Re: Re:Is God Really Worth Forgiving, Let's Take A Look At Crimes He Committed Part1 by luvmijeje(f): 7:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
frank317:

U made no reasonable point. The boys didnt deserve death because they insulted Elijah... Ur God should know this.

Your mum cursing u out of anger is different from this case. As a matter of fact, ur mums curses will not work, it's just words she said out of anger, they don't really work. Meanwhile this has nothing to do with topic at hand. Elijah fuked up... That's all that matters. He asked ur God to kill people's kids for mocking him and ur dumb God obeyed. That's barbaric and inhumane

The fact that u are even trying to defend something so barbaric makes me wonder the kind of person u are

As usual, u have nothing tangible to say. I really wonder why u opened this thread when u are will to admit God has right to kill. U can't impose such a God to us. It's just like boko haram telling me, the God who created me asked them to kill me for not being a Muslim.
No one has seen God... U cannot use some Jewish written texts to impose a killer God on me.

So parent's curse don't work? Even from the point of our culture it doesn't work? I'm not going back and Forth with you again. You're unredeemable.

Your case need a special touch from God as he did on my life. Bye.
Re: Re:Is God Really Worth Forgiving, Let's Take A Look At Crimes He Committed Part1 by frank317: 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
luvmijeje:

So parent's curse don't work? Even from the point of our culture it doesn't work? I'm not going back and Forth with you again. You're unredeemable.

Your case need a special touch from God as he did on my life. Bye.

Aunty,parents curse do the work... Have u ever seen a parent cursing a good child? They only curse bad children who are already on the journey of self destruct. Was it the parents curse that made the child bad in the first place? The curse was just pronounced by the parents out of anger... That child was already doomed by his life style not the curse

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apostle Suleiman : Setting The Records Straight / Deeperlife Bible Church Annual Easter Retreat (29th Of March-1st Of April 2018) / 5 Prophets Muslims And Christians Share Together In Their Holy Books.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.