Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,821 members, 7,806,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

When Did You Have Your First Orgasm And How Did It Feel? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Did You Have Your First Orgasm And How Did It Feel? (9335 Views)

Sex Robot Who Can ORGASM And Remember Ur Favourite Position Now Available / "Guys"how I Made My Woman Reach Orgasm And Begged Me For Sex!!! / How To Make A Girl Orgasm (and Become Sexually Addicted To You) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Did You Have Your First Orgasm And How Did It Feel? by JONSYN7154: 4:45am On Feb 26, 2017
I have never experience orgasm. OP please can we do it so I can experience it?
Re: When Did You Have Your First Orgasm And How Did It Feel? by khiaa(f): 5:16am On Feb 26, 2017
rebeccausoro:

The first time is always the best for most people. Males especially. For females, every ride is an adventure tongue

Not true at all, most women have a difficult time having an orgasm, it takes a very very skilled lover to take her to heaven.

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Have Your First Orgasm And How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 26, 2017
Interestin topic i'll love to contribute to but... Considering image right. Settle the third party ish... Then i'll spill smiley
Re: When Did You Have Your First Orgasm And How Did It Feel? by rebeccausoro(f): 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
sleeknick:

Wetin be this?

Definition of orgasm
Re: When Did You Have Your First Orgasm And How Did It Feel? by rebeccausoro(f): 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
redbeans:
Interestin topic i'll love to contribute to but... Considering image right. Settle the third party ish... Then i'll spill smiley

I really don't understand. What third party?
Re: When Did You Have Your First Orgasm And How Did It Feel? by rebeccausoro(f): 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
JONSYN7154:
I have never experience orgasm. OP please can we do it so I can experience it?

Goanhavesex
Re: When Did You Have Your First Orgasm And How Did It Feel? by uminem02(m): 1:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
khiaa:

Not true at all, most women have a difficult time having an orgasm, it takes a very very skilled lover to take her to heaven.
I am a ''very very'' skilled lover
Re: When Did You Have Your First Orgasm And How Did It Feel? by lhawarl1(m): 1:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
Orgasm? Still looking forward to it
Re: When Did You Have Your First Orgasm And How Did It Feel? by JONSYN7154: 4:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
rebeccausoro:

can we? Goanhavesex
Re: When Did You Have Your First Orgasm And How Did It Feel? by JONSYN7154: 4:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
Can we?

Goanhavesex[/quote]
Re: When Did You Have Your First Orgasm And How Did It Feel? by rebeccausoro(f): 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
JONSYN7154:
Can we?

Goanhavesex

Come to Akwa Ibom tongue
Re: When Did You Have Your First Orgasm And How Did It Feel? by JONSYN7154: 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
come to Abuja. can I pm you?
Re: When Did You Have Your First Orgasm And How Did It Feel? by dimexy247(m): 5:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
I'll tell you but only with demonstration involving you & I cheesy
rebeccausoro:
Okay. Let's get a little bit weird now. Thoughts just came into my head... grin grin grin grin

When, where and how did you get your first orgasm? How did it feel?

Tell us whether you felt good, guilty or freaked out. Was it through masturbation or sex?

Just excite us with details wink wink wink wink wink
Re: When Did You Have Your First Orgasm And How Did It Feel? by Wackyrichy(m): 6:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
Aged 13 then, sex with my sis.
Re: When Did You Have Your First Orgasm And How Did It Feel? by M2dX(m): 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
My own was when i fall down from a mango tree with a full speed and landed on hard land , na so orgasm start oh , u can try it , thank me after. tongue

1 Like

Re: When Did You Have Your First Orgasm And How Did It Feel? by boliswitpassprik(m): 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
109 years old when I ate Boli. angry
Re: When Did You Have Your First Orgasm And How Did It Feel? by rebeccausoro(f): 10:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
Wackyrichy:
Aged 13 then, sex with my sis.

Incest? Are you for real? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: When Did You Have Your First Orgasm And How Did It Feel? by press005: 10:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
Piercedclit:
It was heavenly! cheesy
Many Years back.
The feeling is out of this world mehn
*shaky legs* rolling eyeballs* cold shivers*
Arrrrrh! Ayam cummmmmminnggg! Lol

a guy sighted
Re: When Did You Have Your First Orgasm And How Did It Feel? by khiaa(f): 4:08am On Feb 27, 2017
uminem02:

I am a ''very very'' skilled lover

Find me. smiley
Re: When Did You Have Your First Orgasm And How Did It Feel? by uminem02(m): 5:30am On Feb 27, 2017
khiaa:

Find me. smiley
Dah 1 no be problem
Re: When Did You Have Your First Orgasm And How Did It Feel? by Wackyrichy(m): 7:48am On Feb 27, 2017
rebeccausoro:

Incest? Are you for real? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
ok i lied, and still a virgin... ;-)
Re: When Did You Have Your First Orgasm And How Did It Feel? by TohKunBoh: 7:52am On Feb 27, 2017
I had mine through masturbation though
Re: When Did You Have Your First Orgasm And How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 27, 2017
khalhokage:
It was through sex.... I was 8.
who the hell this nigga
Re: When Did You Have Your First Orgasm And How Did It Feel? by Truesapiosexual(f): 9:36am On Feb 27, 2017
Very true.some of us have to fake it grin grin sad.[ :-
khiaa:

Re: When Did You Have Your First Orgasm And How Did It Feel? by khalhokage(m): 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
who the hell this nigga
Nanya
Re: When Did You Have Your First Orgasm And How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
khalhokage:
Nanya
you disrespect that name, noones no hokage
Re: When Did You Have Your First Orgasm And How Did It Feel? by Horlawoomey(m): 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
The sweetest things in life, money cannot buy.
Re: When Did You Have Your First Orgasm And How Did It Feel? by khalhokage(m): 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
you disrespect that name, noones no hokage

I would only be disrespecting it if I wasn't an hokage
Re: When Did You Have Your First Orgasm And How Did It Feel? by lhawarl1(m): 8:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
Naruto fans undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian / What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] / Marriage Proposal: Must Men Get Down On Their Knees?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.