Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Transaction Failed With Blockchain - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Transaction Failed With Blockchain (4565 Views)

Woman Flees Home After Using Customers N4.5m For Failed MMM Deal / Revolutinizing Data Collection With Blockchain / Help Me With Blockchain Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Transaction Failed With Blockchain by obiezeprince(m): 6:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
cry kiss Pease I want to transfer bitcoin through my blockchain and each time I try it, it keeps giving me error report which is (Transaction failed).
I've updated it, uninstalled and installed it again, I've tried doing it through the blockchain.info but all the same. See pictures...

Re: Transaction Failed With Blockchain by chordrylateral(m): 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
Double spent

It hasn't been confirm before sending to you and mind you it might reverse back to your sender
Re: Transaction Failed With Blockchain by Jainine(f): 7:03am On Feb 26, 2017
obiezeprince:
cry kiss Pease I want to transfer bitcoin through my blockchain and each time I try it, it keeps giving me error report which is (Transaction failed).
I've updated it, uninstalled and installed it again, I've tried doing it through the blockchain.info but all the same. See pictures...

You won't ordinarily be able to you have to extract the coin from the wallet.

I believe you are getting this error message because you received a double spent coin. If there is any value left in your wallet. Get your private keys and extract the real value left.

(1) (Reply)

Premium Palm Oil, Direct From Mill In Akwa Ibom State / Ipcapital-never Say Never Again! / FREE MINI IMPORTATION Ebook 2018 Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.