Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Tomorrow Is Sunday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tomorrow Is Sunday (559 Views)

Is Sunday Really Sacred? / Is Sunday The Christian Sabbath Day? / Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tomorrow Is Sunday by enshy: 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
Tomorrow is Sunday, we call it the Lord's day. How do you usually prepare for it? What expectations do you have of the day? I know you go to Church and what? Has it just become a ritual? Share with us...
Re: Tomorrow Is Sunday by enshy: 4:16am On Feb 26, 2017
Do you go to church on complusion or of necessity?
Re: Tomorrow Is Sunday by enshy: 3:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
Church is a place of Worship...Remember to be there through the mid week services and next sunday.. Jesus will be waiting to bless.
Prepare your heart by praying and meditation.
You will see the power of God!
Tomorrow is Sunday - Its the Lord's day.
Make ure not at home sitting idle...
David said 'i am happy when they say I should go to Gods house'...Get some Joy ready to worship!
Remember to prepare your hearts in meekness and quietness to get the best from God!
May God hear you prayers!
Re: Tomorrow Is Sunday by enshy: 12:45am On Mar 05, 2017
[quote author=enshy post=54077733]Church is a place of Worship...Remember to be there through the mid week services and next sunday.. Jesus will be waiting to bless.
Prepare your heart by praying and meditation.
You will see the power of God![quote]

Tomorrow is Sunday - Its the Lord's day.
Make ure not at home sitting idle...
David said 'i am happy when they say I should go to Gods house'...Get some Joy ready to worship!
Remember to prepare your hearts in meekness and quietness to get the best from God!
May God hear you prayers!
Re: Tomorrow Is Sunday by enshy: 7:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
Sunday Service is no ritual Its a time with God! Go prepared you will surely be blessed. You shouldnt stay back at home, visit any Bible believing church close to you! Jesus will be waiting for the Faithfuls!
Re: Tomorrow Is Sunday by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
I attend the christain religious gathering cos of my family and the fellowship i attend in school(rcf) got a lot of pretty ladies.grin
Re: Tomorrow Is Sunday by enshy: 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
skillful01:
I attend the christain religious gathering cos of my family and the fellowship i attend in school(rcf) got a lot of pretty ladies.grin
Then be sure to go tomorrow again but this time to meet God and Him alone, not for family nor girls!
God Bless You!!

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow Is Sunday by enshy: 11:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
Tomorrow is the Lords day.
Please let us all give Him all attention and honour in appearing at Gods tabernacle for worship.
You must be in Church tomorrow!
Re: Tomorrow Is Sunday by DoctorAlien(m): 11:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
Sunday is not the LORD's day. The Sabbath day is the LORD's day. See Isa. 58:13.
Re: Tomorrow Is Sunday by enshy: 3:53pm On Mar 19, 2017
DoctorAlien:
Sunday is not the LORD's day. The Sabbath day is the LORD's day. See Isa. 58:13.
The New Testament believers i.e the Early Church have adopted Sunday as the Lords Sabbath!
However, it doesnt matter in which day you choose to worship God...Its not cast on stone.

(1) (Reply)

Man Buried Alive In A Coffin,to Sty In It 4 3days 2raise Awarenx 4 Depressed Ppl / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/03/17 / Tb Joshua Meets The Deputy Mayor Of Jerusalem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.