Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,899 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Girls, Try To Be Clean At All Cost! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, Try To Be Clean At All Cost! (1760 Views)

Two Threads All Men Must Read At All Cost Or Die Of Regrets And Lack Of Wisdom / Ways Girls Try To Test If A Guy Loves Them / Does Spanish Fly Really Make Girls Hot And Demand Sex At All Cost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls, Try To Be Clean At All Cost! by 1freshdude: 11:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
I was surprised that a participant of the BBN (a lady), who recently advised girls to take proper care of their body was heavily criticized, it just buttressed the point that Nigerians dont like to be told the truth. Nothing is worse than a dirty woman...irrespective of how good you look, if you are dirty its a deal breaker.
This issue was brought back to my consciousness after my experience with a beautiful black chick today...her physical features was die but she was oozing of sweat. Omo I had to kill the play, I didnt know how to tell her to up her game because we are not close, I just asked her if she liked my deodorant (Armani code ice), showed it to her and asked her which one she used, I cant remember which one she called but I told her I could not perceive it subsequently advicing her to change it and get better ones at a popular cosmetic store. This is very very unlike the white girls that I have been with, they are so clean to their pants and smell so good, even ones as young as 19. These girls are clean to their bone with no funny smells coming from between their legs even after partying all night...and mind you we often had sex before most of them had their bath. I wonder how they can do this and most of our black girls cant. Girls up your game, be clean, you will get more sex and respect. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Girls, Try To Be Clean At All Cost! by slimthugchimee(m): 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
nonsense undecided

asif you are clean undecided
Re: Girls, Try To Be Clean At All Cost! by 1freshdude: 11:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
slimthugchimee:
nonsense undecided

Smello....piss off, I am way outta ya league!

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Try To Be Clean At All Cost! by Draei: 11:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
Lol, shots fired...Op run....
Re: Girls, Try To Be Clean At All Cost! by JayReeMai(m): 11:15pm On Feb 25, 2017
All those gals need help walai. Spiritual help oo
Re: Girls, Try To Be Clean At All Cost! by ElizaVeta(f): 11:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
Get ready for the bashing crew ..

Meanwhile .. Don't specialize on Ladies!!

Guys Suck as well.
You wear one boxer for 1 week angry
You be merlin ?

1 Like

Re: Girls, Try To Be Clean At All Cost! by EniHolar(f): 11:31pm On Feb 25, 2017
ElizaVeta:

Guys Suck as well.
You be merlin ?

Like seriously... as if the boxer is attached to their destiny.

One week sef is small.

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Try To Be Clean At All Cost! by 1freshdude: 11:31pm On Feb 25, 2017
ElizaVeta:

Guys Suck as well.
You be merlin ?

Lol...true sha, but that was before puberty nah. I am talking about teenagers who are sexually aware and looking to get laid.
Its very very important for girls and guys to be clean and to smell good but most importantly girls because of the complexity of their sexual organ.

1 Like

Re: Girls, Try To Be Clean At All Cost! by Draei: 11:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
ElizaVeta:

Guys Suck as well.
You be merlin ?
EniHolar:

One week sef is small.
grin grin
I knew they would counter it.
Re: Girls, Try To Be Clean At All Cost! by ElizaVeta(f): 11:34pm On Feb 25, 2017
EniHolar:

One week sef is small.
grin grin ... My dear !!

I tire smiley
Re: Girls, Try To Be Clean At All Cost! by ElizaVeta(f): 11:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
1freshdude:

Lol...true sha, but that was before puberty nah. I am talking about teenagers who are sexually aware and looking to get laid.
Its very very important for girls and guys to be clean and to smell good but most importantly girls because of the complexity of their sexual organs.
OK!
Re: Girls, Try To Be Clean At All Cost! by 1freshdude: 11:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
Smelling good comes with a lot of small small goodies that you may take for granted like steady hugs from the opposite sex, people wanting to stay around you when ever they get the chance, a study even found that people found persons who smell good instantly attractive. I didnt know why I was always getting long bear hugs from the girls around me until I approached one of them from behind at a party and covered her eyes (so she cant tell who it is) she mentioned my name instantly saying she could pick me out in a crowd if blindfolded...you smell so good and the same all the time and thats why we always love to hug you. She must have said this because of the drinks because I totally took it for granted.
Investing in keeping the body clean and smelling good would make you more sociable, attractive and confident.
Re: Girls, Try To Be Clean At All Cost! by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
slimthugchimee:
nonsense undecided
how e take be nonsense?
Re: Girls, Try To Be Clean At All Cost! by Stevengerd(m): 12:02am On Feb 26, 2017
slimthugchimee:
nonsense undecided

I Don Deh Notice U All Dis While, U Need Spiritual Cleaning. Make Dem Use Beta Broom Commot The Cobwebs Wey Deh Ur Head. Must U Always Comment

1 Like

Re: Girls, Try To Be Clean At All Cost! by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 26, 2017
Tiny23 make we sit down here?
Re: Girls, Try To Be Clean At All Cost! by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 26, 2017
paybak:
Tiny23 make we sit down here?

You sure we gonna be safe here?
Re: Girls, Try To Be Clean At All Cost! by Stevengerd(m): 12:05am On Feb 26, 2017
EniHolar:

One week sef is small.
Is Dat Wat Ur Bf Does?
Re: Girls, Try To Be Clean At All Cost! by Stevengerd(m): 12:08am On Feb 26, 2017
Tiny23:

Am Here! Tinny Yo Safe, Am Here To Guide U. How Be Ur Net And Efon No Go Bite U...
Re: Girls, Try To Be Clean At All Cost! by 1freshdude: 12:09am On Feb 26, 2017
Stevengerd:
Is Dat Wat Ur Bf Does?

She makes a point that all guys can relate to. I mean we all passed through this stage, but as soon as you start to feel funny when you see a girl of the opposite sex that you like (puberty) you gradually try to figure out why she would rather play with older boys than with you. In the quest to become more approachable and attractive we start adjusting. So she get point.
Re: Girls, Try To Be Clean At All Cost! by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 26, 2017
EniHolar:

One week sef is small.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls, Try To Be Clean At All Cost! by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 26, 2017
Tiny23:

not so sure.. maybe there's a way we can chat instead if you ain't minding that.. if you don't kindly check MP
Re: Girls, Try To Be Clean At All Cost! by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 26, 2017
Stevengerd:
Am Here! Tinny Yo Safe, Am Here To Guide U. How Be Ur Net And Efon No Go Bite U...

Awwwn,thanks Sir.
Re: Girls, Try To Be Clean At All Cost! by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 26, 2017
The lady was bashed because it was glaring she doesn't wash hers properly with her long fixed nails.

1 Like

Re: Girls, Try To Be Clean At All Cost! by Stevengerd(m): 12:13am On Feb 26, 2017
Tiny23:

Awwwn,thanks Sir.
u Always Welcum!
Re: Girls, Try To Be Clean At All Cost! by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:13am On Feb 26, 2017
1freshdude:
Smelling good comes with a lot of small small goodies that you may take for granted like steady hugs from the opposite sex, people wanting to stay around you when ever they get the chance, a study even found that people found persons who smell good instantly attractive. I didnt know why I was always getting long bear hugs from the girls around me until I approached one of them from behind at a party and covered her eyes (so she cant tell who it is) she mentioned my name instantly saying she could pick me out in a crowd if blindfolded...you smell so good and the same all the time and thats why we always love to hug you. She must have said this because of the drinks because I totally took it for granted.
Investing in keeping the body clean and smelling good would make you more sociable, attractive and confident.
bros nice one.
this is one of the most important ways to sell oneself, the other is dress sense!
for one to be prolifically influencial, good impression of theirself have to be sold first even before their skills.

1 Like

Re: Girls, Try To Be Clean At All Cost! by 1freshdude: 12:20am On Feb 26, 2017
VeeVeeMyLuv:

bros nice one.
this is one of the most important ways to sell oneself, the other is dress sense!
for one to be prolifically influencial, good impression of theirself have to be sold first even before their skills.

I concur bros, totally! The dress sense is more difficult than the keeping clean..with a good combination of the two you would cease to walk alone!
Re: Girls, Try To Be Clean At All Cost! by 1freshdude: 12:21am On Feb 26, 2017
kimbra:
The lady was bashed because it was glaring she doesn't wash hers properly with her long fixed nails.

Ah ok. But she has a valid message however.
Re: Girls, Try To Be Clean At All Cost! by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 26, 2017
1freshdude:

Ah ok. But she has a valid message however.
He who comes into equity must come with clean hands. grin
Re: Girls, Try To Be Clean At All Cost! by EniHolar(f): 6:40am On Feb 26, 2017
Stevengerd:
Is Dat Wat Ur Bf Does?

If that's what the OP gf does before he posted it.

E pain u?
Re: Girls, Try To Be Clean At All Cost! by NnamdiN: 6:40am On Feb 26, 2017
kimbra:
He who comes into equity must come with clean hands. grin

or short nails
Re: Girls, Try To Be Clean At All Cost! by dingbang(m): 6:42am On Feb 26, 2017
Draei:

grin grin
I knew they would counter it.
because they know they are dirty
Re: Girls, Try To Be Clean At All Cost! by dingbang(m): 6:44am On Feb 26, 2017
kimbra:
she can't be wearing those fixed nails 24/7 na...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Story Time! ..... Time ! Time ! ! Time ! ! ! / Who Enjoys Sex More? / Lols..this Couple Have Explained To Us Why "Love Is Blind" (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.