Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Has Anyone Read "The Bang Rule" Book By Charles Nneji? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has Anyone Read "The Bang Rule" Book By Charles Nneji? (4856 Views)

Charles Nneji Bang Rule PDF / Please I'm Really In Need Of The Charles Nneji Bang Book / THE BANG RULE: How To Be A Romantic King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Read "The Bang Rule" Book By Charles Nneji? by Tmacks: 3:24am On Feb 26, 2017
Has anyone Read "The bang rule" book by Charles Nneji? and if so did you have success with it?
Re: Has Anyone Read "The Bang Rule" Book By Charles Nneji? by Chidonc(m): 5:53am On Feb 26, 2017
my friend read better books like the bible or Quran and drop that poo, this is the reason you are still thinking with your joystick.
Re: Has Anyone Read "The Bang Rule" Book By Charles Nneji? by Tmacks: 6:05am On Feb 26, 2017
Chidonc:
my friend read better books like the bible or Quran and drop that poo, this is the reason you are still thinking with your joystick.
Hi my friend... I'm not so much thinking with my joystick I just want to be better interacting with women.
Re: Has Anyone Read "The Bang Rule" Book By Charles Nneji? by Chidonc(m): 6:14am On Feb 26, 2017
Tmacks:

Hi my friend... I'm not so much thinking with my joystick I just want to be better interacting with women.
follow this link
https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only/9
Re: Has Anyone Read "The Bang Rule" Book By Charles Nneji? by Tmacks: 6:24am On Feb 26, 2017

(1) (Reply)

'I Will Go Naked In The River For 7 Days With Your Picture' - Lady Threatens / Man Is Broke, His Wife Has Money But She Is Not Willing To Help, Advice Him / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.