Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

List Of Worship Songs To Sing On A Sunday Service? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / List Of Worship Songs To Sing On A Sunday Service? (1773 Views)

Top Nigerian Gospel Praise & Worship Songs Released In November 2019 / "Worship Leaders Lie When They Lead Worship Songs" - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of Worship Songs To Sing On A Sunday Service? by solomix10(m): 4:01am On Feb 26, 2017
I was asked to play a leading role in my church worship session.
Please nairalanders i need ur opinion here, which list of songs do you think i can sing? Of which they are of the (same) ..... key
...... nd ascending sequence (4rm slow to little fast tempo)
....nd it should be popular songs.
Thanks..
Re: List Of Worship Songs To Sing On A Sunday Service? by EniHolar(f): 7:41am On Feb 26, 2017
The first thing you need to get rid of is FEAR which is quite evident in your post. Like my Music Director used to say, 'If you want to sing off key, sing it with confidence. cheesy Fear kills both music and the singer.'

There are no songs that fall in a particular key. It's left for you to sing it in a key without going off. You and ur instrumentalists determine the tempo of a song. Just be confident, pray and allow the Holy Spirit lead you. You'll return with testimonies.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Things You May Like To Know About Occult And Bible Knowledge / Apostle Johnson Suleman Just Got A Private Jet Gift(Pictures ) / 10 Nigerian Pastors/prophets Who Gave False Prophecies That Never Happened In 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.