Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:09 PM

Healing And Deliverance For Believers! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Healing And Deliverance For Believers! (742 Views)

Deliverance For The Atheist / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / The Fastest Growing Prophetic And Deliverance Ministry In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Healing And Deliverance For Believers! by enshy: 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
If you have struggles, disappointments, challenges, mountains, debt, bad dreams, fear, failure, backwardness, please share on this thread.
We shall be giving scriptural advice and make prayers for you in the name of Jesus! You will see your mountains rolled away! Amen.
The King of Glory is coming down on us all here in His awesome power, souls will be saved and captives delivered! Amen!
Re: Healing And Deliverance For Believers! by akintom(m): 1:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
enshy:
If you have struggles, disappointments, challenges, mountains, debt, bad dreams, fear, failure, backwardness, please share on this thread.
We shall be giving scriptural advice and make prayers for you in the name of Jesus! You will see your mountains rolled away! Amen.
The King of Glory is coming down on us all here in His awesome power, souls will be saved and captives delivered! Amen!
Just wondering why your god hasn't fix the recession in Nigeria.

At least, The prayers, fasting, binding and loosing, of the millions who slave under him,, should have return Nigeria to prosperity.
Re: Healing And Deliverance For Believers! by enshy: 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
akintom:

At least, The prayers, fasting, binding and loosing, of the millions who slave under him,, should have return Nigeria to prosperity.
did you say 'your god'? Im sorry to disappoint you, I dont have one, ive never prayed to one and will never pray to one till death!
I have only God, the creator of Heaven and Earth, the Father of my Lord Jesus Christ.
He it is that has promised us (not you) the 'blessings of the kingdom'...
In Nigeria and in the world, I have dominion...Even if recession is in its deepest, Ild only hear that from you..We are immune to recession for 'in same land Isaac sowed and had 100 fold'..'when you say there is a casting down, ill say there is a lifting up'
Thank You

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Healing And Deliverance For Believers! by enshy: 10:37am On Feb 27, 2017
Feel free to share your challenges!
A problem shared is half solved...Why worry when you have someone who seeks to help bear your burdens and walk you out of it?
Re: Healing And Deliverance For Believers! by petitchouchou: 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2017
Hi Enshy,

Thank you very much for doing this. May the good Lord bless you greatly.

I have been going through a lot for some years now. I wouldn't want to air it all out here. From disappointment, abandonment/rejection, etc. Is there a way I could reach you? Thank you!
Re: Healing And Deliverance For Believers! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 11, 2017
enshy:
Thank for your topic,, I really appreciate and would like you to pray for me due I have been praying for the healing as well, , I was diagnosed with diabetes,,, years ago,,,, I quit taking drugs for some time now,, been praying over it since,,, last week I had a dream when I go to the hospital for check up,, I was told that they is no more sugar in my blood that am completely healed,,, honestly am really scared to go to the hospital to confirm my healing,,, also can you please pray for me for financial break through as well,,,, God bless
Re: Healing And Deliverance For Believers! by enshy: 6:32am On Aug 14, 2017
princecharles100:
Thank for your topic,, I really appreciate and would like you to pray for me due I have been praying for the healing as well, , I was diagnosed with diabetes,,, years ago,,,, I quit taking drugs for some time now,, been praying over it since,,, last week I had a dream when I go to the hospital for check up,, I was told that they is no more sugar in my blood that am completely healed,,, honestly am really scared to go to the hospital to confirm my healing,,, also can you please pray for me for financial break through as well,,,, God bless
Thank you my brother.
Your faith in the name of our Lord Jesus makes you whole in your body, bones and blood.
Your finances take shape immediately...Good news follow you forever...
Heaven begins to favour you now in Jesus name...You are delivered from the chains of debt and poverty....Amen!
Rem 'all things are under Jesus' feet including diabetes & poverty'...You have overcome!
Re: Healing And Deliverance For Believers! by enshy: 6:37am On Aug 14, 2017
petitchouchou:
Hi Enshy,

I have been going through a lot for some years now. I wouldn't want to air it all out here. From disappointment, abandonment/rejection, etc. Is there a way I could reach you? Thank you!
The Bible says 'who is he that condemneth, it is Christ who died and rose again'
Clean up from all secret sins, pursue devotion to God in prayers and study of the word.
From today, heaven releases beauty, favour and honour upon you. Amen!
Your disappointments turn to appointments and rejection to acceptance....
Everywhere you have been rejected, you will be sought after...
Rem Jesus got your back! Amen!
Re: Healing And Deliverance For Believers! by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 14, 2017
enshy:

Thank you my brother.
Your faith in the name of our Lord Jesus makes you whole in your body, bones and blood.
Your finances take shape immediately...Good news follow you forever...
Heaven begins to favour you now in Jesus name...You are delivered from the chains of debt and poverty....Amen!
Rem 'all things are under Jesus' feet including diabetes & poverty'...You have overcome!
Amen,,, thank you Lord,,,,
Re: Healing And Deliverance For Believers! by Amberon11: 8:29am On Aug 14, 2017
Mumu. You people don't fail to show your foolishness everywhere. The message isn't for you, carry your idiocy elsewhere.
akintom:

Re: Healing And Deliverance For Believers! by Amberon11: 8:30am On Aug 14, 2017
Do you live in port Harcourt?
petitchouchou:
Hi Enshy,

Re: Healing And Deliverance For Believers! by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 14, 2017
Amberon11:
Mumu. You people don't fail to show your foolishness everywhere. The message isn't for you, carry your idiocy elsewhere.
There's absolutely no need to argue with an idiot,,

1 Like

Re: Healing And Deliverance For Believers! by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 14, 2017
akintom:

There's is absolutely nothing to argue with an idiot like you,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Healing And Deliverance For Believers! by akintom(m): 12:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
Amberon11:
Kikikikikikiki...... Yahweh must be mad with orgasm, on your rabid rant.
Re: Healing And Deliverance For Believers! by akintom(m): 12:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
princecharles100:
There's is absolutely nothing to argue with an idiot like you,,,,,,,,,,,,

Now you're condemned to burn in hell.... Burn you shall because the nazarene already condemned you.
Re: Healing And Deliverance For Believers! by petitchouchou: 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
Amberon11:
Do you live in port Harcourt?

No. I don't. I sometimes visit my mom, and would do so in on this Saturday. Why do you ask Amberon11? Have a church program you might want me to attend?
Re: Healing And Deliverance For Believers! by petitchouchou: 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
enshy:

The Bible says 'who is he that condemneth, it is Christ who died and rose again'
Clean up from all secret sins, pursue devotion to God in prayers and study of the word.
From today, heaven releases beauty, favour and honour upon you. Amen!
Your disappointments turn to appointments and rejection to acceptance....
Everywhere you have been rejected, you will be sought after...
Rem Jesus got your back! Amen!

Amen! Thank you for the prayer offered.
By God's grace, consciously, I try to live a life free of sin. God has been great in handling my case. Not sure where I'd be without Him. Thank you, brother.
Re: Healing And Deliverance For Believers! by Amberon11: 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yes. Pls visit OPM (Omega Power Ministries) and pick up an assignment. I guarantee you wont regret it.
petitchouchou:

No. I don't. I sometimes visit my mom, and would do so in on this Saturday. Why do you ask Amberon11? Have a church program you might want me to attend?
Re: Healing And Deliverance For Believers! by petitchouchou: 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
Amberon11:
Yes. Pls visit OPM (Omega Power Ministries) and pick up an assignment. I guarantee you wont regret it.
Attended services at the HQ a couple of times years ago (2012-2013). Will try the assignment thing. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Healing And Deliverance For Believers! by Amberon11: 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yes pls do, and the church moved to another location this year.
petitchouchou:

Attended services at the HQ a couple of times years ago (2012-2013). Will try the assignment thing. Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

You Are The First Prophet Of Your Life. / Where Would The Animals Go If They Die??? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/10/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.