Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,921 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Kidnappers Release 2 Germans Abducted - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Release 2 Germans Abducted (12702 Views)

Cameroonian Woman Who Was Abducted In Nigeria 28-years Ago Reunites With Father / Kidnappers Release Americans And Canadians In Kaduna / Kidnappers Release Victims, Abduct Those Who Came To Drop Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Release 2 Germans Abducted by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
We used to hear more of this from the southern States but Kaduna now seems to be taking the lead.
Re: Kidnappers Release 2 Germans Abducted by bangging(m): 8:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
jahsharon:
Can we all try and remember just one kidnap case that was resolved in just about three days during Jonathan's regime? I am doing a research on that. I remember Chimamanda Ngozi's father was kidnapped, Ngozi Okonjo-Iwealla's father or mother or both were kidnapped, Mikel Obis's father too was kidnapped. How long did it take to get them released?
#mumufact# lazy yoruba fool, na only propaganda and omonile una sabi do, go back and search well, fuel cost na jonatan, them thife chicken na jonatan, wettin be una problem. Self?
Re: Kidnappers Release 2 Germans Abducted by jkendy(m): 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
The police would tell you exactly what transpired between them and the kidnappers.
Lai Mohammed i guess must be a retired IGP
Re: Kidnappers Release 2 Germans Abducted by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
NNVanguard:
It unfortunate that our NPF shows more expertise in high profile cases of the rich unlike when a poor man is been kidnapped.

This spells doom for our nationhood as all citizens are not given equal treatments.

Thays why I laugh when some Nigerians say "I cant go to a foreign country and be a second class citizen"
fùck, you are a second class citizen in your own country.
Re: Kidnappers Release 2 Germans Abducted by SirGoldEjike(m): 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
okedoyinolabisi:
Ope ooo,those folks won't forget the experience in a jiffy
Lol, and they would never come to Naija again
Re: Kidnappers Release 2 Germans Abducted by akigbemaru: 9:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
Germans freed!
Re: Kidnappers Release 2 Germans Abducted by okedoyinolabisi(f): 8:18am On Feb 27, 2017
SirGoldEjike:
Lol, and they would never come to Naija again
of course,after the horrible experience
Re: Kidnappers Release 2 Germans Abducted by alaskido(m): 10:12am On Feb 27, 2017
Stupid Policemen. They are investigating to arrest the kidnappers. Have they investigated to arrest the people killing Christians in Southern Kaduna? Yeye dey smell.

(1) (2) (Reply)

'100 gunmen’ attack Zamfara community; kill policeman, others / Yahoo: 41 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Delta / Umar Ibrahim Accused Of Raping, Impregnating, Infecting Girl With HIV In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.