Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

16 Real Reasons Why Col. Muammar Gaddafi Was Killed. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 16 Real Reasons Why Col. Muammar Gaddafi Was Killed. (1746 Views)

They Will Create The Virus, Pretend And Sell The Antidotes | Muammar Gaddafi / Libya Marks The 7th Anniversary Of The Killing Of Col Muammar Gaddafi Today / Today In 2011, Pan African Soldier Muammar Al-gaddafi Was Killed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Real Reasons Why Col. Muammar Gaddafi Was Killed. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
AFRICANS AND THEIR MYOPIC MINDS
ABU MINYAR GADDAFI'S PROPHECIES :
Commonly known as MUAMMAR GADDAFI.
"I will not go into exile to any foreign country. I was born here in Libya, and I will die here. This country was a dessert, and I turned it into a forest, where everything can grow.
No one Love this land more more than its citizens. If Europe and America tells you that they love you, be careful. They love the wealth of your land. The oil and not the people. They are helping you to fight against me but, it will be more wise for you to fight against them because they are fighting against your future and progress.
My message to you the people of Libya is, they are helping you to kill me but you will pay the price because you will suffer. And my message to you America and Europe is, you will kill me, but be ready to fight a never ending TERRORISM.
Before you realise your ignorance, terrorists will be hitting you at your doorstep."
GADDAFI only erred in my opinion when he once told the Nigerian and British governments to divide Nigeria into two, so that the Hausa/Fulani (Moslems), Yoruba (Christians) and Biafrans/Igbo, can live as neighbouring countries.

1. There is no electricity bill in Libya, electricity is free for all its citizens.
2. There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are States owned and loans given to all its citizens are at a 0% interest by law.
3. Home is considered a human right in Libya. Gaddafi vowed that his parents would not get a house until everyone in Libya had a home.
4. All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 Dinars (US$50,000) from the government to buy their first apartment.
5. Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi, only 25% of Libyans were literates. Today, the figure stands at 83%.
6. Libyans taking up farming as a career, they received farm land, a farming house, equipment, seeds and livestock to kick- start their farms – all for free.
7. If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they needed in Libya, the government funded them to go abroad for it.
8. In Gaddafi's Libya, if a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidized 50% of the price.
9. The price of petrol in Libya is $0. 14 per liter.
10. Libya has no external debt and its reserves amount to $150 billion – now frozen globally.
11. If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation, the state would pay the average salary of the profession as if he or she is employed until employment is found.
12. A portion of Libyan oil sale is credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.
13. A mother who gave birth to a child under Gaddafi, received US $5,000 as child benefit upfront.
14. 40 loaves of bread in Libya costs $ 0.15 Cents.
15. 25% of Libyans have a university degree.
16. Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Man-Made River Project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.
If this is called "Dictatorship", I wonder what type of Leadership Democrats have!!
Am sharing this in memory Muamar Gaddafi, Africa's greatest and most accomplished leader
http://www.nigerianinfopedia.com

2 Likes

Re: 16 Real Reasons Why Col. Muammar Gaddafi Was Killed. by madridguy(m): 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
Okay
Re: 16 Real Reasons Why Col. Muammar Gaddafi Was Killed. by Harrymig1(m): 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
Issorait

1 Like

Re: 16 Real Reasons Why Col. Muammar Gaddafi Was Killed. by Jabioro: 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
The world will not like him, because they found him to be achieving great feet.. now they are enjoying what the world gave them.. is a great leader indeed

1 Like

Re: 16 Real Reasons Why Col. Muammar Gaddafi Was Killed. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
What about all the people he killed?

1 Like

Re: 16 Real Reasons Why Col. Muammar Gaddafi Was Killed. by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
Younggod1:
AFRICANS AND THEIR MYOPIC MINDS
ABU MINYAR GADDAFI'S PROPHECIES :
Commonly known as MUAMMAR GADDAFI.
"I will not go into exile to any foreign country. I was born here in Libya, and I will die here. This country was a dessert, and I turned it into a forest, where everything can grow.
No one Love this land more more than its citizens. If Europe and America tells you that they love you, be careful. They love the wealth of your land. The oil and not the people. They are helping you to fight against me but, it will be more wise for you to fight against them because they are fighting against your future and progress.
My message to you the people of Libya is, they are helping you to kill me but you will pay the price because you will suffer. And my message to you America and Europe is, you will kill me, but be ready to fight a never ending TERRORISM.
Before you realise your ignorance, terrorists will be hitting you at your doorstep."
GADDAFI only erred in my opinion when he once told the Nigerian and British governments to divide Nigeria into two, so that the Hausa/Fulani (Moslems), Yoruba (Christians) and Biafrans/Igbo, can live as neighbouring countries.

1. There is no electricity bill in Libya, electricity is free for all its citizens.
2. There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are States owned and loans given to all its citizens are at a 0% interest by law.
3. Home is considered a human right in Libya. Gaddafi vowed that his parents would not get a house until everyone in Libya had a home.
4. All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 Dinars (US$50,000) from the government to buy their first apartment.
5. Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi, only 25% of Libyans were literates. Today, the figure stands at 83%.
6. Libyans taking up farming as a career, they received farm land, a farming house, equipment, seeds and livestock to kick- start their farms – all for free.
7. If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they needed in Libya, the government funded them to go abroad for it.
8. In Gaddafi's Libya, if a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidized 50% of the price.
9. The price of petrol in Libya is $0. 14 per liter.
10. Libya has no external debt and its reserves amount to $150 billion – now frozen globally.
11. If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation, the state would pay the average salary of the profession as if he or she is employed until employment is found.
12. A portion of Libyan oil sale is credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.
13. A mother who gave birth to a child under Gaddafi, received US $5,000 as child benefit upfront.
14. 40 loaves of bread in Libya costs $ 0.15 Cents.
15. 25% of Libyans have a university degree.
16. Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Man-Made River Project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.
If this is called "Dictatorship", I wonder what type of Leadership Democrats have!!
Am sharing this in memory Muamar Gaddafi, Africa's greatest and most accomplished leader
http://www.nigerianinfopedia.com

Wonderful !
So he was killed because he was a far better leader than the so-called leaders in "ideal" societies.
I remembered the time i shared same class with two Libyian men in a Maritime engineering school in England. Even though i too was sponsored by my nigerian government, my allowance was a pitance compared to theirs. Even then, if they ran out of money before the next allowance arrived, they were entitled to go and withdraw non-refundable money from their embassy.
They used to change cars every quarter of the year.
Libya lost it the moment they connived with the west against their messiah.
And the clinical fulfillnent of his prophecies was uncanny.

2 Likes

Re: 16 Real Reasons Why Col. Muammar Gaddafi Was Killed. by Stylz69(m): 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
The reason he was killed was because he wanted to sell crude oil in another currency other than the dollar
Re: 16 Real Reasons Why Col. Muammar Gaddafi Was Killed. by nyassi35: 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Wonderful !
So he was killed because he was a far better leader than the so-called leaders in "ideal" societies.
I remembered the time i shared same class with two Libyian men in a Maritime engineering school in England. Even though i too was sponsored by my nigerian government, my allowance was a pitance compared to theirs. Even then, if they ran out of money before the next allowance arrived, they were entitled to go and withdraw non-refundable money from their embassy.
OMG!! Ar u serious shocked
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Wonderful !
OMG!! Ar u serious
Re: 16 Real Reasons Why Col. Muammar Gaddafi Was Killed. by nyassi35: 7:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
shebi dem don dey shout bring back our gadafi...dem neva c anytin self undecidedshebi dem don dey shout bring back our gadafi...dem neva c anytin self
Re: 16 Real Reasons Why Col. Muammar Gaddafi Was Killed. by hisgrace090: 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
Obama why?
Re: 16 Real Reasons Why Col. Muammar Gaddafi Was Killed. by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
nyassi35:

OMG!! Ar u serious shocked
OMG!! Ar u serious

No kidding.
Re: 16 Real Reasons Why Col. Muammar Gaddafi Was Killed. by nyassi35: 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

No kidding.
God will surely cast dz ppl den
Re: 16 Real Reasons Why Col. Muammar Gaddafi Was Killed. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
Jabioro:
The world will not like him, because they found him to be achieving great feet.. now they are enjoying what the world gave them.. is a great leader indeed
Yea and right now they all suffering from their myopic thinking of one family in top government positions
Re: 16 Real Reasons Why Col. Muammar Gaddafi Was Killed. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Wonderful !
I remembered the time i shared same class with two Libyian men in a Maritime engineering school in England. Even though i too was sponsored by my nigerian government, my allowance was a pitance compared to theirs. Even then, if they ran out of money before the next allowance arrived, they were entitled to go and withdraw non-refundable money from their embassy .
Once had a similar encounter two with a lady who travelled to Libya but refused going abroad cos she was working and earning good amount of money over there and in less than a year she came and relocated the family..
Re: 16 Real Reasons Why Col. Muammar Gaddafi Was Killed. by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
Younggod1:

Once had a similar encounter two with a lady who travelled to Libya but refused going abroad cos she was working and earning good amount of money over there and in less than a year she came and relocated the family..

Sentiments apart, Ghadaffi was a legend. Even though i am a nigerian, i shed tears when i saw the man came out of the seawage hole with a bloodied face.
I dare say Lybia inadvertently placed a curse on herself the day she spilled the man's blood on her soil.
As a caring leader of his people, he surpassed many leaders in the entire world.

(1) (Reply)

Japan’s Deputy Prime Minister Says The WHO Should Change Name To CHO / Avostal Siege Ends With Mass Surrender , US Admiral Arrested . / Freedom At Last...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.