Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,137 members, 7,780,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:03 AM

Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos (31654 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Tinubu Appointment To Reconcile Aggrieved APC Members / Family Apart: Zarah Buhari Sides Her Mom In Throwing Shades To Buhari. / Okorocha, Obiano And Emefiele At NEC Meeting (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by CastedDude: 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
Governors Willie Obiano and Rochas Okorocha of Anambra and Imo states respectively seem to have buried their hatchet at the just concluded South East Governors Meeting held today in Enugu. The governors who had been at loggerheads -engaged in online tirades through their media aides over Rochas Okorocha's allegation that three governors from the South East zone are set to de­fect to the ruling All Progres­sives Congress (APC).

Obiano, who came into of­fice on the platform of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), said that the APC had “failed at the level of the Federal Government and could not in­spire the governors to join the party”.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/rochas-okorocha-and-willie-obiano.html

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by CastedDude: 8:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by LoveMachine(m): 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
That's good to see. With no cracks nor leaks we can stand tall and united. Kwenu!

12 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by ufuosman(m): 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
Some youths are killing themselves because of this two people. Don't fight for politicians.

Lesson for those who want to learn.

54 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by thuggCheetah(m): 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by annnikky(f): 9:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
Na dem dem, they'll fight outside n settle inside undecided politics a very devilish game..

6 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by knostbrown01(m): 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
naija politicians shaaa
Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by knostbrown01(m): 9:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
annnikky:
Na dem dem, they'll fight outside n settle inside undecided politics a very devilish game..

Babe, You are embodiment of beauty, I'm lovestrucked

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by ZombieKilla: 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
knostbrown01:

Don't even go there
The girl is mine cheesy

Now back to the topic
Okoroawusa and obiano ..........

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by Amarabae(f): 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
Kudos to them. Political parties will not divide the south east.

8 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by ZombieKilla: 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
annnikky:
No mind the politicians
While their supporters fight on social media they are busy parking the money

But we are smarter
We will settle inside wink
And allow them fight outside

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by Kingsley1000(m): 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
i see obiano decamping .............so invariably abagworo,chino and betterAbiastate are gonna reconcile
Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by knostbrown01(m): 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
ZombieKilla:

Don't even go there
The girl is mine cheesy

Now back to the topic

No, she is mine Bro, it has been sealed,

Now back to the topic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by ZombieKilla: 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
knostbrown01:

No, she is mine Bro, it has been sealed,

Now back to the topic
Sealed with cellotape abi
Go sleep boy

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by TPAND(f): 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
It is for the good of the he land
Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by thuggCheetah(m): 9:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by 0rlando0woh: 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
Yoruba Muslims right now.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by ThinkSmarter: 9:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
Fight for politicians @ ur own peril

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by discusant: 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
Okorocha the governor of Owerri, the capital of Imo state.

Obiano the governor of Anambra state - gburubguru.

Okorocha has devoted 99.99% of his development projects on Owerri. Other parts of Imo state de "siddon de look" remain glorified villages.

Okorocha aides say the governor wants to build a Mega city in Owerri, to have a city to compete with Anambra and other neighbouring states.

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by WhoRUDeceiving: 9:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
discusant:
Okorocha the governor of Owerri, the capital of Imo state.

Obiano the governor of Anambra state - gburubguru.

Okorocha has devoted 99.99% of his development projects on Owerri. Other parts of Imo state de "siddon de look."

Okorocha aides say the governor wants to build a Mega city in Owerri, to have a city to compete with Anambra and other neighbouring states.

I hate Okorocha, but mega city is what is needed in the East, and not small mushroom roads in quack villages in a state already small, wasting years and funds that will not take the East unto the world stage.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by annnikky(f): 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
ZombieKilla:

No mind the politicians
While their supporters fight on social media they are busy parking the money

But we are smarter
We will settle inside wink
And allow them fight outside
Hmmmmm grin tongue
Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by annnikky(f): 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
knostbrown01:

Tnx dear smiley
Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by ZombieKilla: 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
annnikky:

Hmmmmm grin tongue
wink beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by ZombieKilla: 10:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
annnikky:

Tnx dear smiley
sad sad sad
Acknowledging my rival will make you look like this

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by annnikky(f): 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
ZombieKilla:

sad sad sad
Acknowledging my rival will make you look like this
Rival Who's ur rival?
Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by annnikky(f): 10:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
ZombieKilla:

wink beautiful
Tnx smiley
Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by discusant: 10:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
WhoRUDeceiving:

I hate Okorocha, but mega city is what is needed in the East, and not small mushroom roads in quack villages in a state already small, wasting years and funds that will not take the East unto the world stage.

Sonofowerribitch, Owerri mega city while Oguta, Okigwe, Orlu remain villages without roads, water, no modern infrastructure lik Owerri is having.

Okay, let the federal govt build Abuja mega city for Nigeria to compete with Los Angeles or London, while Owerri stagnates, or goes back to rural village. Una with Okorocha sabi something more than others?

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by Nukualofa: 10:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
Proud To Be IGBO wink

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by Nukualofa: 10:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
annnikky:

Tnx dear smiley
Just Look at how two Boys with these faces derailed this thread

10 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by WizBLANCE(m): 10:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
POLITICS IS A DIRTY GAME.... my father made sure these words sink deep into my head... NO PERMANENT ENEMIES.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by Nukualofa: 10:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
Igbos will always look out for their own

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by annnikky(f): 10:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
Nukualofa:
Just Look at how two Boys with these faces derailed this thread
Ehya.. So sori angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Friday Opuru, Traffic Warden Rewarded By Governor Wike. See How He Reacted / Ganduje Taunts Wike: You Be A Good Loser (Video) / Wike Hosts Cross River PDP Candidates, Donates 25 Buses For Campaigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.