Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

►MUST WATCH: Cocaine Mafia, West African Drug Trafficking And Addiction N Italy◄ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ►MUST WATCH: Cocaine Mafia, West African Drug Trafficking And Addiction N Italy◄ (4742 Views)

Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. / Awolowo Nominated Nnamdi Azikiwe - 'West African Pilot', February 10, 1961 (Pic) / President Buhari Stands Tall Amongst West African Leaders (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

►MUST WATCH: Cocaine Mafia, West African Drug Trafficking And Addiction N Italy◄ by blackspade(m): 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2009
[flash=500,400]http://current.com/e/91650781/en_US[/flash]

Its really sad to see so much potential go to waste. I knew about the drug dealing/traffiking, but it was really disturbing to see how some of these guys turned into crackheads. undecided

EDIT: What's even more disturbing is how small states like Guinea-Bissau are basically being baught by powerful South American cartels so they can ship their drugs there, and have Africans traffic it to Europe. If no one does anything to hinder this, in about 10-20 years we can expect to see a repeat of 1980s Colombia all across west Africa. Some experts are already calling Guniea Bissau a narco-state.
Re: ►MUST WATCH: Cocaine Mafia, West African Drug Trafficking And Addiction N Italy◄ by oderemo(m): 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2009
this is just the beginning and oda back home should watch this video . drug trafficking will not end but those cut in it become hook till death separate them.
Re: ►MUST WATCH: Cocaine Mafia, West African Drug Trafficking And Addiction N Italy◄ by soserious(f): 11:52pm On Dec 11, 2009
Na Wa Oh !
The grass is NOT always greener on the other side, my people oh
Re: ►MUST WATCH: Cocaine Mafia, West African Drug Trafficking And Addiction N Italy◄ by redsun(m): 12:50am On Dec 12, 2009
Africans,born to perish.Every bit of human indignation is a associated with africans.

People perish for lack of knowledge,no be lie.
Re: ►MUST WATCH: Cocaine Mafia, West African Drug Trafficking And Addiction N Italy◄ by blackspade(m): 10:42pm On Dec 12, 2009
Bump!
Re: ►MUST WATCH: Cocaine Mafia, West African Drug Trafficking And Addiction N Italy◄ by paddylo1(m): 1:06pm On Dec 13, 2009
nice documentary. . .

bottom line europe is a shithole. . .and if u are a nigerian girl that has spent yrs in europe single then u are basically suspect

even ajegunle in is better than that place. .

as for trafficing,if there was no demand there will be no supply

so let the europeans sort themselves out

b4 trying to blame africans or southamericans
Re: ►MUST WATCH: Cocaine Mafia, West African Drug Trafficking And Addiction N Italy◄ by IVORY2009(m): 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2009
Na wa oo! Poverty in africa.
Re: ►MUST WATCH: Cocaine Mafia, West African Drug Trafficking And Addiction N Italy◄ by surveyProf(m): 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2009
@poster~source pls
Re: ►MUST WATCH: Cocaine Mafia, West African Drug Trafficking And Addiction N Italy◄ by surveyProf(m): 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2009
@poster~source pls
Re: ►MUST WATCH: Cocaine Mafia, West African Drug Trafficking And Addiction N Italy◄ by tiatma: 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2009
Re: ►MUST WATCH: Cocaine Mafia, West African Drug Trafficking And Addiction N Italy◄ by blackspade(m): 11:44pm On Dec 13, 2009
Thanks for posting the link. BUMP!!
Re: ►MUST WATCH: Cocaine Mafia, West African Drug Trafficking And Addiction N Italy◄ by blackspade(m): 11:44pm On Dec 13, 2009
paddy_lo:

Bingo.
Re: ►MUST WATCH: Cocaine Mafia, West African Drug Trafficking And Addiction N Italy◄ by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 14, 2009
paddy_lo:

nice documentary. . .

bottom line europe is a shithole. . .and if u are a nigerian girl that has spent yrs  in europe single then u are basically suspect

even ajegunle in is better than that place. .

so let the europeans sort themselves out

b4 trying to blame africans or southamericans

Yeah:::: Most consumers are the whites

@Poster thanks for the doc,  niz 1:::: interesting!! this is what is really happening everywhere not only Italy.

60,000 Euro pay back for women trafficking OMG!!  shocked Modern day slavery

men this ppl re crazy ooo!! dey riot for another man country
Re: ►MUST WATCH: Cocaine Mafia, West African Drug Trafficking And Addiction N Italy◄ by OAM4J: 1:01am On Dec 14, 2009
Speechless!!! Often I get angry and quarrel with immigrations across the world for disrespecting me simply because I carry a Nigerian passport, story like this weakens my defense.

But the receivers are as guilty as the suppliers. Imagine Europe consuming tons and tons of this drug.

The lesson is for those who want to travel out of Naija at all cost. Think and think again!!! you might just be moving from fry pan to fire. Just imagine that guy waiting for assassins and envying the dead for escaping suffering.
Re: ►MUST WATCH: Cocaine Mafia, West African Drug Trafficking And Addiction N Italy◄ by blacksta(m): 1:50am On Dec 14, 2009
I would never have believed something like this existed in Italy - what a dump . It is so sad to see able bodied men and women perish away like this.
Re: ►MUST WATCH: Cocaine Mafia, West African Drug Trafficking And Addiction N Italy◄ by olafolarin(m): 2:36am On Dec 14, 2009
I stopped complaining about racism long time ago.I went to pick my wife from Munich Airport and was surprised to hear that 7 nigerians were arrested on the same flight for ingesting cocaine.
My wife was even more shocked because the passenger she complained of snouring too loud was among those arrested.Imagine a drug-courier snoring so loud in flight.

Italy is really disgusting.No thanks to our fellow Nigerians.
Re: ►MUST WATCH: Cocaine Mafia, West African Drug Trafficking And Addiction N Italy◄ by SeanT21(f): 6:51am On Dec 14, 2009
Sad video.
Re: ►MUST WATCH: Cocaine Mafia, West African Drug Trafficking And Addiction N Italy◄ by blackspade(m): 12:36am On Dec 15, 2009
I too was appalled when I learned how these heartless traffickers tricked those unsuspecting girls into prostitution (and making them pay 60,000 euro!). The evil things our people do to each other. .  embarassed
Re: ►MUST WATCH: Cocaine Mafia, West African Drug Trafficking And Addiction N Italy◄ by honeric01(m): 12:46am On Dec 15, 2009
that's why i put up a thread about how blacks are destroying eachother all in the sake of money and we like to push the blame elsewhere. this is just not good.
Re: ►MUST WATCH: Cocaine Mafia, West African Drug Trafficking And Addiction N Italy◄ by Afam(m): 8:05am On Dec 15, 2009
Sad case. Just for the records, are we sure that some of these people don't use discussion forums, claim to be Nigerians living outside Nigeria and use the forums to insult and abuse Nigerians living in Nigeria while making everyone believe they are having a wonderful life in foreign lands?
Re: ►MUST WATCH: Cocaine Mafia, West African Drug Trafficking And Addiction N Italy◄ by Epiphany(m): 9:33am On Dec 15, 2009
Interesting. West Africans, Nigerians, taking over from the Camorra, in their own country? Well, thats not new. We remember that the Italians also did the same thing in America many years ago when their mafia organizations ran everything from smuggling to prostitution to drugs to bootlegging.
This story is sad. Very sad.
Re: ►MUST WATCH: Cocaine Mafia, West African Drug Trafficking And Addiction N Italy◄ by honeric01(m): 1:49pm On Dec 15, 2009
this is not good at all, this is why i hate it when most people talking about traveling out of the country never see any hope in their own country. this is not worth 20,000 miles of traveling with 95% risk. this is not the life i would wish for my enemies. people we deem poor here in Nigeria are by far more better than these people in that video. this is not life. imagine someone wishing himself death? that's 100% hopelessness.

i felt and still feeling for these lost souls, both the ones dead physically and the ones already dead psychologically.

THERE IS NO WHERE IN THE WORLD MONEY GROWS ON TREES
Re: ►MUST WATCH: Cocaine Mafia, West African Drug Trafficking And Addiction N Italy◄ by morpheus24: 2:27pm On Dec 15, 2009
@ Blackspade

Unfortunately

TIA

THIS IS AFRICA!!
Re: ►MUST WATCH: Cocaine Mafia, West African Drug Trafficking And Addiction N Italy◄ by paddylo1(m): 2:40pm On Dec 15, 2009
Sad case. Just for the records, are we sure that some of these people don't use discussion forums, claim to be Nigerians living outside Nigeria and use the forums to insult and abuse Nigerians living in Nigeria while making everyone believe they are having a wonderful life in foreign lands?

makes u wonder eh afam?. . . .thats why i always say on this forum,these countries abroad are not what they seem. . .forget what u been told. . .
i big up nigeria anytime anywhere cause i live both and if u aint hustling over here u done for . . .aint no jobs out here 4 u

this is not good at all, this is why i hate it when most people talking about traveling out of the country never see any hope in their own country. this is not worth 20,000 miles of traveling with 95% risk. this is not the life i would wish for my enemies. people we deem poor here in Nigeria are by far more better than these people in that video. this is not life. imagine someone wishing himself death? that's 100% hopelessness.

i felt and still feeling for these lost souls, both the ones dead physically and the ones already dead psychologically.

THERE IS NO WHERE IN THE WORLD MONEY GROWS ON THE TREES

bingo. . .ppl in ajegunle are far more happier than these africans rioting in a foriegn land. . .thats hopelessness
i feel bad for them too. . .i think african govts should go find out who amongst them wants to go back home and help repartriate them
Re: ►MUST WATCH: Cocaine Mafia, West African Drug Trafficking And Addiction N Italy◄ by fabiola7386: 12:47pm On Jan 12, 2010
Thanx for sharing,
---------
Drug Rehab
Re: ►MUST WATCH: Cocaine Mafia, West African Drug Trafficking And Addiction N Italy◄ by asha80(m): 1:16pm On Jan 12, 2010
Na wha for nigerians.Taking over mafian drug control in a mafian country shocked
Re: ►MUST WATCH: Cocaine Mafia, West African Drug Trafficking And Addiction N Italy◄ by fabiola7386: 4:13am On Jan 19, 2010
Thanx for sharing,
---------
Drug Rehab
Re: ►MUST WATCH: Cocaine Mafia, West African Drug Trafficking And Addiction N Italy◄ by tunku(m): 7:10am On Jan 19, 2010
Italy was a shit hole before any African stepped on that blighted peninsula. Italy and Italians are worse than the worst black person you could ever come across.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b97j0EHBNRY
Re: ►MUST WATCH: Cocaine Mafia, West African Drug Trafficking And Addiction N Italy◄ by Tunmi(f): 8:39pm On Jan 17, 2011
I don't feel bad for them. If it's too hard, swallow your pride and go back home. But no, try want to make quick money. The only ones I feel for are the women. And that is due to poor education. Which kind of flight is worth 60,000 Euro? Are we going to the moon and back. Abeg, go back home if it's that bad. Suffering in another man's country is not worth it.
Re: ►MUST WATCH: Cocaine Mafia, West African Drug Trafficking And Addiction N Italy◄ by ekubear1: 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2011
Damn.

I do not know what to say. . .

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks Owners Exposed: Names & Details / I Will Reveal A Dirty Secret Election Strategy Of APC (PDP Take Note) / Biafra Debate Continues In Washington Dc United States @int'l Human Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.