Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Ah Ah! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ah Ah! (1458 Views)

Ten Ways To Know If Your Boo Boo Is Serious About You.....*yaww Ah* / Ah,ah!pls Help Me O! / Mummy Said, "ah, Ah!", Daddy Said, "oh, Oh!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ah Ah! by Igwe9(m): 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2009
Google has removed all their ads, ewwe! cry sad
Re: Ah Ah! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 11, 2009
Shooooo. . . .

Seun and Nairaland don enter gbege
Re: Ah Ah! by debosky(m): 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2009
that's why y'all need to stop using non-family friendly words else nairaland will be no more. sad
Re: Ah Ah! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2009
And wetin concern this with Romance? Or was Seun having an affair with Google?
Re: Ah Ah! by vicade(m): 10:32pm On Dec 11, 2009
debosky:

that's why y'all need to stop using non-family friendly words else nairaland will be no more. sad

Are u not supposed to move this topic Mr Moderator ?

Or is the topic romantic ?

P.S. what does using non family friendly words have to do with google removing their ads?
Re: Ah Ah! by debosky(m): 10:39pm On Dec 11, 2009
The thread is in the right place - following on Seun's thread on the effects of word usage on google ads in this same forum: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-362872.0.html.

As per the reference and impact on google. . .

Dear Nairalanders,

We have recently been informed that Google is not happy with the kind of language Nairalanders use on the Nairaland Forum. They have even taken punitive measures against us to drive home the point that they want Nairaland to be clean: no dirty language, illegal activities, etc.

As a result of this, we had no choice but to install a strong word filter to eliminate any words which are embarrassing to advertisers or not family-friendly. We are also putting the Sexuality section in a hidden area, because there's no family-friendly way to discuss sexuality.

You have to understand that my hands are tied. We have no choice on this matter. So please, any Nairalander that attempts to bypass the censorship filter in any way will be treated as a spammer. You're going to be banned both by human beings and bots.

There are millions of topics we can discuss without having to use x-rated words. Let's focus on them!

Regards,
Seun Osewa.
Nairaland Founder & Admin
Re: Ah Ah! by Igwe9(m): 10:48pm On Dec 11, 2009
Including their search engine   sad
Re: Ah Ah! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2009
Igwe.:

here comes the Jezzy imself, sad you can move this one  for all i care. lest i forget, dont forget to take  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-362872.0.html , along with you.

Ohhh I didn't know you were among my haters. It's time to make a list. Please check if you made it to the top 5.

I'll make it a chart: who hates Michelin89 the most?
Re: Ah Ah! by debosky(m): 10:52pm On Dec 11, 2009
Igwe.:

Including their search engine sad

I noticed that myself - the search engine is now yahoo. undecided
Re: Ah Ah! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 11, 2009
debosky:

I noticed that myself - the search engine is now yahoo. undecided

It does a better job. Google sucked.
Re: Ah Ah! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 11, 2009
Omo, see bad market!

debosky:

I noticed that myself - the search engine is now yahoo.  undecided

that yahoo own na tey tey,
Re: Ah Ah! by Igwe9(m): 10:54pm On Dec 11, 2009
michelin89:

Ohhh I didn't know you were among my haters. It's time to make a list. Please check if you made it to the top 5.

I'll make it a chart: who hates Michelin89 the most?
i don't hate you per se , neither can i stand your activities on here undecided
Re: Ah Ah! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 11, 2009
well, since google has decided to do their worst, can we resume with our profanities? Cos I'm running low on my vocab
Re: Ah Ah! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 11, 2009
Igwe.:

i don't hate you per se , neither can i stand your activities on here undecided

Not that I care. I mean I didn't even know you existed. I am always forgetting about you.

Why don't you visit Culture sometimes? I may remember you then.
Re: Ah Ah! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 11, 2009
arkinses:

well, since google has decided to do their worst, can we resume with our profanities? Cos I'm running low on my vocab
I was just gonne say samething.

Seun must be p1ss1ng is his pants by now.
Re: Ah Ah! by debosky(m): 10:58pm On Dec 11, 2009
No profanities else BAN! tongue
Re: Ah Ah! by chidyke77(m): 10:58pm On Dec 11, 2009
yahoo and google which is better?
Re: Ah Ah! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2009
una don pour sand inside my guy gari, everyone is going to get a ban tonight! awon mods self are in for it
Re: Ah Ah! by Igwe9(m): 11:09pm On Dec 11, 2009
arkinses:

well, since google has decided to do their worst, can we resume with our profanities? Cos I'm[b] running low on my vocab[/b]
lol

michelin89:

Not that I care. I mean I didn't even know you existed. I am always forgetting about you.

Why don't you visit Culture sometimes? I may remember you then.
culture ke, who invented culture ?  grin in life, we have those that make the stories and those that tell the stories. shey you got the drift?
Re: Ah Ah! by Pataki: 11:13pm On Dec 11, 2009
grin

@ debosky,

How much are you being paid for typing up the word ''ban'' in all your various contributions to the romance board? I reckon you do have been a naira-millionaire by now!

grin
Re: Ah Ah! by debosky(m): 11:25pm On Dec 11, 2009
Pataki:

grin

@ debosky,

How much are you being paid for typing up the word ''ban'' in all your various contributions to the romance board? I reckon you do have been a naira-millionaire by now!

grin

Enough to buy the new gold gilded page edition of the Oxford Dictionary for grammar purposes. grin
Re: Ah Ah! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 11, 2009
@ Negro

Don't repost or you might get banned. You have been detected by the spambot. grin grin grin
Re: Ah Ah! by Igwe9(m): 11:46pm On Dec 11, 2009
I'm sure Google and CO are just pulling our legs,they'll restore everything, sooner than we think. smiley
Re: Ah Ah! by NegroNtns(m): 12:35am On Dec 12, 2009
michelin,

yeah, I see what happened. you know, this is our playground. to bring about reformations in Nigerian politics, which a ll of us agree needs to be done, we must sharpen our skills at influencing and acting as change agents online. challenges such as this one is a good practice.

I am not shocked at the spambot filter. I am no rookie online, it was expected.
Re: Ah Ah! by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 12, 2009
true sha- I didnt make the connection between no ads and Nl's current situation.

truth be told, I hadnt noticed the ads werent popping up anymore.

since those ads are based on word cues, NL must have been off the charts with x rated ones.
Re: Ah Ah! by Hanoobaba(m): 1:32am On Dec 12, 2009
@tpia: what's with that ugly pics you're dragging about with your tail?!?
Re: Ah Ah! by Gabry(f): 3:54am On Dec 12, 2009
Haaaa!!!!! I just love it when a Nigerian guy says Ah Ah! grin cheesy kiss
Re: Ah Ah! by platinumnk(f): 5:26am On Dec 12, 2009
So. . .Google Ads is Seun's Money

Why can he find another way to post ads here

its either he lose people or lose ads

He has to take a stand for something

I have seen plenty of forums where there is no word filters and its doing fine

Facebook controls it own ads, maybe this is the step he needs to take out on his own instead of being Google's puppet tongue tongue
Re: Ah Ah! by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 12, 2009
Annoying!!! rotflmao. . . .  I seriously dont like this yahoo search.

How much does Google want? I'll pay them in dimes and nickles  grin grin
Re: Ah Ah! by 190: 7:30am On Dec 12, 2009
^^^

and cedi's as well~

@post
since Google has decided 2 do this
then let them Go to hell~

but i still know one thing
that im gonna still crack all codes on nland
im still typin my Bleep as fu ck
my bi.tc h as b it ch and still pass the message along
and 1 more thing i aint scared of BAN
Re: Ah Ah! by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 12, 2009
190:

^^^

and cedi's as well~

I no get cedi, so gbo grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Missing Condom / Ladies And Gents. What Will You Do In This Situation? / Would You Allow Your Bestfriend Impregnate Your Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.