Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Blackberry Keyone Specs & Price In Nigeria (jumia & Slot) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Keyone Specs & Price In Nigeria (jumia & Slot) (10282 Views)

Gionee M7 Price In Nigeria (jumia & Slot) / Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) Price In Nigeria ( Jumia & Slot) / Prices Of Iphone 7 And Iphone 7 Plus In Nigeria - Jumia, Konga And Slot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry Keyone Specs & Price In Nigeria (jumia & Slot) by ogedanny: 6:48am On Feb 27, 2017
BlackBerry KeyOne is now official, here are key specs with price in Nigeria expected to start from 599 Euros, that is like N240,000 base cost ( it may be higher or lower on Jumia & Slot)

Compare Price On Jumia & Slot : http://www.browsingphone.com/blackberry-keyone-price-in-nigeria-jumia-specs/

BODY Dimensions 149.1 x 72.4 x 9.4 mm (5.87 x 2.85 x 0.37 in)
Weight -
Keyboard QWERTY
SIM Nano-SIM
- Capacitive touch 4-row BlackBerry keyboard
DISPLAY Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size 4.5 inches (~55.6% screen-to-body ratio)
Resolution 1080 x 1620 pixels (~434 ppi pixel density)
Multitouch Yes
Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 4
PLATFORM OS Android OS, v7.1 (Nougat)
Chipset Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625
CPU Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
GPU Adreno 506
MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 256 GB
Internal 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
CAMERA Primary 12 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
Features 1/2.3'' sensor size, 1.55µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
Video 1080p@30fps
Secondary 8 MP, 1.12 µm pixel size, 1080p
SOUND Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
3.5mm jack Yes
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
COMMS WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
Bluetooth v4.2, A2DP, LE, EDR
GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
NFC Yes
Radio FM radio
USB Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
FEATURES Sensors Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Messaging SMS, MMS, Email, Push Email, IM, BBM
Browser HTML5
Java No
- Fast battery charging: 50% in 36 min (Quick Charge 3.0)
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FlAC player
- DivX/Xvid/MP4/H.265 player
- Photo/video editor
- Document viewer
BATTERY Non-removable Li-Ion 3505 mAh battery

Compare Price On Jumia & Slot : http://www.browsingphone.com/blackberry-keyone-price-in-nigeria-jumia-specs/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackberry Keyone Specs & Price In Nigeria (jumia & Slot) by NorthernParrot: 7:40am On Feb 27, 2017
finally
Re: Blackberry Keyone Specs & Price In Nigeria (jumia & Slot) by simiolu1(m): 8:52am On Feb 27, 2017
All I see is a Blackberry Priv without the sliding keypad. BlackBerry still doesn't want to accept that full touchscreen devices are the rave now. Well, I hope their sales goes up

4 Likes

Re: Blackberry Keyone Specs & Price In Nigeria (jumia & Slot) by Readonee35L(m): 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
simiolu1:
All I see is a Blackberry Priv without the sliding keypad. BlackBerry still doesn't want to accept that full touchscreen devices are the rave now. Well, I hope their sales goes up
You'll never appreciate good things.
You expect them to design something completely different every year The design no go finish?

Tell me the difference between Samsung s6 and s7?
J5 and A5?
A7 and j7
Grand And Core Duos.

Or the difference between sony z1 , z2 z3 z4 or even the latest z5.

This phones have the same design and architecture but you guys will never find anything wrong with it.

People like physical keyboards. Few mistakes and swift.
If you don't like it someone else will buy it.
Everyone can't share the same tastes.
Look at how clean and masculine this blackberry looks. Very different from all other devices .yet you open your mouth to say bad things about it.
Mtchew sad

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackberry Keyone Specs & Price In Nigeria (jumia & Slot) by oscillation55(m): 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
Well said
Readonee35L:

You expect them to design something completely different every year The design no go finish?

J5 and A5?
A7 and j7
Grand And Core Duos.

This phones have the same design and architecture but you guys will never find anything wrong with it.

Look at how clean and masculine this blackberry looks. Very different from all other devices .yet you open your mouth to say bad things about it.
Mtchew sad

6 Likes

Re: Blackberry Keyone Specs & Price In Nigeria (jumia & Slot) by corperscorner: 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
Time to replace my BB Passport with this beauty...

Still lono the fuzz about android - shit aint as classy as BB products. I'd say android is basically for kids and folks who are yet to decide what they really want to do with their life grin

5 Likes

Re: Blackberry Keyone Specs & Price In Nigeria (jumia & Slot) by simiolu1(m): 8:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
Readonee35L:

J5 and A5?
A7 and j7
Grand And Core Duos.

Mtchew sad

You goofed big time Oga. How do you know I don't appreciate good things? You don't know me that well to make such a statement. But rather than bash you, I'll just enlighten you. The mobile phone market is shark-infested waters. That you were a market leader ten (10) years ago doesn't mean zilch (ask Nokia please); and that something was once the rave doesn't mean it can't be outdated or swallowed by new trends.

1. I remember a time when sliding phones were the rave. Every manufacturer had them in all shapes, sizes and styles. Let me ask you "how many phone manufacturers still make phones that slide?". Answer "Blackberry did in 2015" and the phone was a huge disappointment. In fact, in the 1st (first) quarter of 2016, the phone only sold 600,000 units!

Lesson: when a trend is dead and long gone; it's better to leave it buried.

2. I remember when Samsung launched its Galaxy Note 1. Everybody said it was too big and bulky; even those Apple fan boys and Apple executives. In fact, Apple mocked Samsung and said it will never produce a device that big. Guess what? They did with the iPhone 6 plus and it was a hit mehn! However, the KeyOne is just 4.5 inches! That's just 0.3 inches bigger than the z10!

Lesson: when you see that the trend is moving to a new cool, move with it on time.

3. You said people like physical keyboards. Well, I can tell you that over 80% of people who said they will never use a full touchscreen phone 5 (five) years ago have jumped ship. And a big percentage of those people were BlackBerry fan boys who have now found solace with either Apple or Samsung.

4. Every once in a while, you need to dazzle your consumers especially with your flagship devices (because that's where the bulk of your profit comes from). Samsung did it with the Note Series; they are currently doing it with the edge series; Apple has done it with the iPhone 7.

Last time Blackberry dazzled people was the Z10 (because it was their first phone that will use the OS 10 which had been experimented with on the Playbook). I shouldn't remind you about the hype and paranoia that surrounded its launch. Let me ask you another question "which other BlackBerry has been launched with such pomp and pageantry since the Z10?"

And don't mistake the KeyOne for a flagship; it's in fact a mid-range device that costs around $549 for the base price which is quite expensive believe me.

The goal of a manufacturer is not just to sell but to make profits; BlackBerry handsets have been selling but the company is in deep poo. So when I prayed that they made sales, I was actually wishing them well (I no be bad belle now)

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackberry Keyone Specs & Price In Nigeria (jumia & Slot) by Readonee35L(m): 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
simiolu1:

You goofed big time Oga. How do you know I don't appreciate good things? You don't know me that well to make such a statement. But rather than bash you, I'll just enlighten you. The mobile phone market is shark-infested waters. That you were a market leader ten (10) years ago doesn't mean zilch (ask Nokia please); and that something was once the rave doesn't mean it can't be outdated or swallowed by new trends.

1. I remember a time when sliding phones were the rave. Every manufacturer had them in all shapes, sizes and styles. Let me ask you "how many phone manufacturers still make phones that slide?". Answer "Blackberry did in 2015" and the phone was a huge disappointment. In fact, in the 1st (first) quarter of 2016, the phone only sold 600,000 units!

2. I remember when Samsung launched its Galaxy Note 1. Everybody said it was too big and bulky; even those Apple fan boys and Apple executives. In fact, Apple mocked Samsung and said it will never produce a device that big. Guess what? They did with the iPhone 6 plus and it was a hit mehn! However, the KeyOne is just 4.5 inches! That's just 0.3 inches bigger than the z10!

Lesson: when you see that the trend is moving to a new cool, move with it on time.

3. You said people like physical keyboards. Well, I can tell you that over 80% of people who said they will never use a full touchscreen phone 5 (five) years ago have jumped ship. And a big percentage of those people were BlackBerry fan boys who have now found solace with either Apple or Samsung.

4. Every once in a while, you need to dazzle your consumers especially with your flagship devices (because that's where the bulk of your profit comes from). Samsung did it with the Note Series; they are currently doing it with the edge series; Apple has done it with the iPhone 7.

Last time Blackberry dazzled people was the Z10 (because it was their first phone that will use the OS 10 which had been experimented with on the Playbook). I shouldn't remind you about the hype and paranoia that surrounded its launch. Let me ask you another question "which other BlackBerry has been launched with such pomp and pageantry since the Z10?"

And don't mistake the KeyOne for a flagship; it's in fact a mid-range device that costs around $549 for the base price which is quite expensive believe me.

The goal of a manufacturer is not just to sell but to make profits; BlackBerry handsets have been selling but the company is in deep poo. So when I prayed that they made sales, I was actually wishing them well (I no be bad belle now)
Sleep they my eye now.
I'm coming for you tomorrow .
Mention me tomorrow so I won't forget

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Keyone Specs & Price In Nigeria (jumia & Slot) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
corperscorner:

Still lono the fuzz about android - shit aint as classy as BB products. I'd say android is basically for kids and folks who are yet to decide what they really want to do with their life grin

Yet you wanna buy a keyone which runs android

3 Likes

Re: Blackberry Keyone Specs & Price In Nigeria (jumia & Slot) by 40manlappy: 2:55am On Feb 28, 2017
@Gptech, GrandMufti

Which of the MI phones has at the minimum, the above specifications?
Re: Blackberry Keyone Specs & Price In Nigeria (jumia & Slot) by simiolu1(m): 6:20am On Feb 28, 2017
Readonee35L:

Sleep they my eye now.
I'm coming for you tomorrow .
Mention me tomorrow so I won't forget

I have mentioned you, don't forget to come for me. I just hope you're not a 2 minute man cos that would be disappointing

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Keyone Specs & Price In Nigeria (jumia & Slot) by simiolu1(m): 6:23am On Feb 28, 2017
40manlappy:
@Gptech, GrandMufti

A friend of mine uses the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. Phone is a beauty; would choose it over any Blackberry.

2 Likes

Re: Blackberry Keyone Specs & Price In Nigeria (jumia & Slot) by GrandMufti: 7:39am On Feb 28, 2017
40manlappy:
@Gptech, GrandMufti

Difficult to say. But it's better than all mid ranges phones in all aspects. They use stock Android so you'll expect better battery life from a 3505mah than 4000mah phone. only thing mi 5 is better than this is the chipset; 820 as against 625. The camera is better than that of mi 5

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Keyone Specs & Price In Nigeria (jumia & Slot) by 40manlappy: 8:09am On Feb 28, 2017
simiolu1:

A friend of mine uses the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. Phone is a beauty; would choose it over any Blackberry.

I also use a Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro smiley

Save for the screen size, I like this new BlackBerry device.
Re: Blackberry Keyone Specs & Price In Nigeria (jumia & Slot) by Dandsome: 9:50am On Feb 28, 2017
Im with team tecno
Re: Blackberry Keyone Specs & Price In Nigeria (jumia & Slot) by 4FcukCop: 5:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
Very correct , my friend!

Physical QWERTY are why i'll forever be a BB Fan.

Readonee35L:

J5 and A5?
A7 and j7
Grand And Core Duos.

Mtchew sad

2 Likes

Re: Blackberry Keyone Specs & Price In Nigeria (jumia & Slot) by rahman3853(m): 1:05am On Jun 02, 2017
2 b factual my guy lets gv kudos 2 bb even 4 once. dey av done justice 2 non querty fan with their bb aurora. lets nt 4get dey arent android producer yet dey dive in2 n yet made beauty in a field wch aint their niche, hw many businesman wud risk dat, yet dey did. n lets nt 4get b4 dey did thr was an upgrade on dre os10 (i.e 10.3) wch acepts .apk (i.e android file) wat else do we want? lumia dint do dat instead continue dre yeye windows to os 10, wit limited apps in thr store. bb is try truth must b said n dey r brave n unrelenting. sumtin 2 learn n emulate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackberry Keyone Specs & Price In Nigeria (jumia & Slot) by duwdu: 8:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
simiolu1:

My problem with your line of reasoning is that you seem to imply you - an individual - can make a better business/design decision for RIM or the BlackBerry brand. (Most of what you've listed are just your peeve likes on a device/in a company, actually. Even the size of a screen is a personal choice, for Pete's sake.)

It doesn't work that way, sorry.

For instance, Apple defies conventional wisdom - at least this far, and that company is not likely to let up any time soon - even in the face of extreme childish taunts and Cyber abuse by immature Android fanboys of it's business model/products/prices.

Mind you, I'm not a fanboy of any company or brand, I just happen to use gadgets that appeal to my fancy at any one time.

In the mean time, the last BB device I used was an 8820, and that was quite a number of years ago already (I've never seen a better, more sexy and functional keyboard!) Now, I'm falling for the KEYone, and looking forward to using it alongside my other Droid devices as soon as my financials permit.

Good luck, everyone.

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Keyone Specs & Price In Nigeria (jumia & Slot) by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 03, 2017
Let me support my wonderful OP in this beautiful thread.

I am proud to say I am a sucker for phones with the physical qwerty keypad and I have never and will never use a full touch screen phone. #forever #teambb

As you can see on that link in the 3rd picture this phone is already a success. grin
Sold out already online as demand is very high. Simiolu1 keep calm and love BlackBerry

http://m.gsmarena.com/keyone_sold_out_online_in_usa_tcl_president_says_demand_is_extremely_high-news-25357.php

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Keyone Specs & Price In Nigeria (jumia & Slot) by duwdu: 11:00am On Jun 03, 2017
This KEYone gadget just appeals to my sensibilities more and more.

P34c3
Re: Blackberry Keyone Specs & Price In Nigeria (jumia & Slot) by henry007(m): 12:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
Blackberry take my money already!!!
Re: Blackberry Keyone Specs & Price In Nigeria (jumia & Slot) by simiolu1(m): 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2017
duwdu:

My problem with your line of reasoning is that you seem to imply you - an individual - can make a better business/design decision for RIM or the BlackBerry brand. (Most of what you've listed are just your peeve likes on a device/in a company, actually. Even the size of a screen is a personal choice, for Pete's sake.)

It doesn't work that way, sorry.

For instance, Apple defies conventional wisdom - at least this far, and that company is not likely to let up any time soon - even in the face of extreme childish taunts and Cyber abuse by immature Android fanboys of it's business model/products/prices.

Mind you, I'm not a fanboy of any company or brand, I just happen to use gadgets that appeal to my fancy at any one time.

In the mean time, the last BB device I used was an 8820 (I've never seen a better, more sexy and functional keyboard!) Now, I'm falling for the KEYone, and looking forward to using it alongside my Droid devices as soon as my financials permit.

Good luck, everyone.

P34c3

Good luck to you too
Re: Blackberry Keyone Specs & Price In Nigeria (jumia & Slot) by uchia1982: 10:07am On Jun 04, 2017
The specification is really outstanding.
Capacitive touch 4-row BlackBerry keyboard
DISPLAY Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Operating system Android 7.1
Battery Capacity 3505 mAh
Internal 32 GB, 3 GB RAM.
https://www.findpare.com/price/where-to-buy-blackberry-keyone
https://www.blackberrymobile.com/specifications/
Re: Blackberry Keyone Specs & Price In Nigeria (jumia & Slot) by kolexis: 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
corperscorner:

You're ignorantly speaking coz you don't know the keyone runs on Android nougat,well, welcome to the kindergarten train grin that's if you buy the keyone tho
I love the device

(1) (Reply)

Fastest Way To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Application / Cubot H2 One Of The Best Phone With 4g Service / Airtel Unveils 11gb For N2000 And 22gb For N3000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.