Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Should Tiger Woods Wife Collect $80 Million Or Rather Go For Divorce - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Should Tiger Woods Wife Collect $80 Million Or Rather Go For Divorce (613 Views)

John Fashanu And Wife Abigail In Divorce Mess / Tiger Woods Reclaims World No.1 Ranking / Tiger Woods’ Ex-wife Bulldozes $12 Million Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Tiger Woods Wife Collect $80 Million Or Rather Go For Divorce by ogbongzky(m): 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2009
Well, as a result of the current Tiger Wood's scandal, there are speculations out there that his wife has been offered $80 million so for her not to leave Tiger Wood.

If she divorce him, she will part away with a lot of things that will be valuable than $80 million,

So if you are in the shoes of his wife, what will you do?
Re: Should Tiger Woods Wife Collect $80 Million Or Rather Go For Divorce by MrCrackles(m): 10:55pm On Dec 11, 2009
^ ^ ^ How is the above political or are you blinded by cataracts angry

Common sense should tell you it shouldnt be in the politics section

If you are in the shoe of his wife ko, if you are in the thong of his wife ni!
Re: Should Tiger Woods Wife Collect $80 Million Or Rather Go For Divorce by chidyke77(m): 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2009
MrCrackles:

If you are in the shoe of his wife ko, if you are in the thong of his wife ni!
a minor correction shuld'nt be made to look as an insult pls
Re: Should Tiger Woods Wife Collect $80 Million Or Rather Go For Divorce by MrCrackles(m): 11:18pm On Dec 11, 2009
chidyke77:

a minor correction shuld'nt be made to look as an insult pls
Ok sir
Re: Should Tiger Woods Wife Collect $80 Million Or Rather Go For Divorce by chidyke77(m): 11:21pm On Dec 11, 2009
MrCrackles:

Ok sir
welldone
Re: Should Tiger Woods Wife Collect $80 Million Or Rather Go For Divorce by 9ijaprince(m): 11:41pm On Dec 11, 2009
@mrcrackers: u have a bad mouth.
Re: Should Tiger Woods Wife Collect $80 Million Or Rather Go For Divorce by illusion2: 12:44am On Dec 12, 2009
9ijaprince:

@mrcrackers: u have a bad mouth.
keyboard
Re: Should Tiger Woods Wife Collect $80 Million Or Rather Go For Divorce by biina: 1:41am On Dec 12, 2009
MrCrackles:

I[b]f you are in the shoe of his wife ko, if you are in the thong of his wife ni![/b]
I suspect the poster may prefer the latter  grin
Re: Should Tiger Woods Wife Collect $80 Million Or Rather Go For Divorce by mamagee3(f): 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2009
I can't be in the shoes of a model. cool
Re: Should Tiger Woods Wife Collect $80 Million Or Rather Go For Divorce by vislabraye(m): 11:37pm On Dec 12, 2009
Collect the money for now, sue him later and divorce him for something more . When that is done let her look for a sexier model to date  grin . By the way, i am available
Re: Should Tiger Woods Wife Collect $80 Million Or Rather Go For Divorce by omar22(m): 3:02pm On Dec 14, 2009
If she divorce him, she will part away with a lot of things that will be valuable than $80 million,

1) I dont believe the story

2) If she files for divorce she wont get that much -- Tiger Wood's Prenup -"Reportedly, the couple had an agreement that stipulated they must remain married for 10 years in order for Elin to collect a settlement of $20 million, and that is the part of the settlement being negotiated. "

(1) (Reply)

African Teams, 2010 World Cup Venues / Great Opportunity Knocking On For Players Who Want Clubs Abroad / I Support Amodu For South Africa: No To Any Foreign Dummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.