Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,878 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:51 AM

My Ghanaian Friend Said He Does Not Associate With Ghana - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / My Ghanaian Friend Said He Does Not Associate With Ghana (927 Views)

Call Me Efia | How I Got My Ghanaian Name / My Jamaican Friend Said Whites Are Lazy And Have No Culture / My Ghanaian Friend Said African Nations Are Made By God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ghanaian Friend Said He Does Not Associate With Ghana by onila(f): 8:37am On Feb 27, 2017
because of the black star in the middle of the flag

grin

he said a star is supposed to shine and not be dark like charcoal
he said the flag represents darkness and nothing positive

because of that he has never been to Ghana since he last visited ard 2003

and plans not to visit Ghana anytime soon

the guy craze for head grin
Re: My Ghanaian Friend Said He Does Not Associate With Ghana by Just30: 10:14am On Feb 27, 2017
onila:
because of the black star in the middle of the flag

grin

he said a star is supposed to shine and not be dark like charcoal
he said the flag represents darkness and nothing positive

because of that he has never been to Ghana since he last visited ard 2003

and plans not to visit Ghana anytime soon

the guy craze for head grin
He's only feeding your ego
Saying what you want to hear
Re: My Ghanaian Friend Said He Does Not Associate With Ghana by onila(f): 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
Just30:
He's only feeding your ego
Saying what you want to hear
Re: My Ghanaian Friend Said He Does Not Associate With Ghana by jantavanta(m): 10:46am On Mar 03, 2017
Re: My Ghanaian Friend Said He Does Not Associate With Ghana by nanajec(m): 2:02am On Mar 07, 2017
I doubt he's Ghanaian then
Ghanaians are uber proud of being Ghanaians....perhaps next to Americans being very proud of their countries Ghanaians must be next

(1) (Reply)

Useless King Arrest Biafrans In Mbise / Where To Buy The Best Aso Oke Fabric In Lagos / Bewitched, Crocodile Brings Back Man Day After Attack (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.