Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,770 members, 7,806,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Ugly Girls Should Stop Being Fake - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugly Girls Should Stop Being Fake (1594 Views)

Ugly Girls Looking Sexy During This Period / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugly Girls Should Stop Being Fake by Dreyl(m): 10:30am On Feb 27, 2017
What exactly do you all gain from being fake, i've never seen a fake pretty girl but i've seen hundreds if not thousands of fake ugly girls on nairaland, social networks even in real life, atleast nobody will kill you if you embrace your ugliness.
Re: Ugly Girls Should Stop Being Fake by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 27, 2017

6 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Should Stop Being Fake by Dreyl(m): 10:33am On Feb 27, 2017
I guess they are suffering from inferiority complex coupled with low self-esteem.
Re: Ugly Girls Should Stop Being Fake by McBrooklyn(m): 10:34am On Feb 27, 2017

Re: Ugly Girls Should Stop Being Fake by Dreyl(m): 10:36am On Feb 27, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Lad, it's not a must to comment on my thread, kindly take your bullshít far away. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Should Stop Being Fake by delishpot: 10:36am On Feb 27, 2017
Dreyl:
What exactly do you all gain from being fake, i've never seen a fake pretty girl but i've seen hundreds if not thousands of fake ugly girls on nairaland, social networks even in real life, atleast nobody will kill you if you embrace your ugliness.

And in your research it is only ugly girls that are fake?

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Should Stop Being Fake by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 27, 2017
Dreyl:
Lad, it's not a must to comment on my thread, kindly take your bullshít far away. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Should Stop Being Fake by Dreyl(m): 10:39am On Feb 27, 2017
delishpot:

And in your research it is only ugly girls that are fake?
Almost all are fake, their fakeness surpass that of the pretty ones, Fact!
Re: Ugly Girls Should Stop Being Fake by Dreyl(m): 10:43am On Feb 27, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Grow up boy, why are you acting like a bítch grin

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Should Stop Being Fake by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 27, 2017
Dreyl:
Grow up boy, why are you acting like a bítch grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugly Girls Should Stop Being Fake by LordZero(m): 10:57am On Feb 27, 2017
Dude what's up with you and the so called "ugly" girls?
Were you scammed by one of 'em or what?

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Should Stop Being Fake by megareal: 11:00am On Feb 27, 2017
Op, in your opinion, how ugly is ugly? Cause I don't see a yardstick for measuring ugliness.

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Should Stop Being Fake by darbeelicous(f): 11:30am On Feb 27, 2017
seriously.....op has being hyping this ugly girls issue since...... What the reason is I don't know!
But what I do know is.... He's tryna create attention!! Cheap attention seekers everywhere!!
Op should be creative instead of fooling himself everywhere all in the name of attention!!
LordZero:
Dude what's up with you and the so called "ugly" girls?

Were you scammed by one of 'em or what?

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Should Stop Being Fake by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 27, 2017
I don't know what ur problem is with girls....And u think most of the guys out there are real....be deceiving urself......
Re: Ugly Girls Should Stop Being Fake by Dreyl(m): 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
darbeelicous:
seriously.....op has being hyping this ugly girls issue since...... What the reason is I don't know!
But what I do know is.... He's tryna create attention!! Cheap attention seekers everywhere!!
Op should be creative instead of fooling himself everywhere all in the name of attention!!
keep shut, what the hell would i do with online bloody attention, is it bad for calling y'all uglies out
Re: Ugly Girls Should Stop Being Fake by darbeelicous(f): 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
oh no.... This nerd did not just quote me!!
I might be ugly, but I've got worth! Ure a bloody attention seeker!! Take it or locate the transformer nearest to u and go give it a nice hug!! cool
Dreyl:
keep shut, what the hell would i do with online bloody attention, is it bad for calling y'all uglies out
Re: Ugly Girls Should Stop Being Fake by Dreyl(m): 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
darbeelicous:
oh no.... This nerd did not just quote me!!
I might be ugly, but I've got worth! Ure a bloody attention seeker!! Take it or locate the transformer nearest to u and go give it a nice hug!! cool
i guess you don't know the meaning of attention anyway i'm allergic to ugly people, don't quote me again, fade off zombie!
Re: Ugly Girls Should Stop Being Fake by ItsOquakes(m): 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
Dreyl:
shoutout to you bro,keeping the campaign against ugly girls strong.
Re: Ugly Girls Should Stop Being Fake by darbeelicous(f): 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin.... Ure allergic to ugly people yet you've been creating threads about them!! Seriously you're like the boy that cried "ugly".
but seriously, op the more u use that latrine on ur face u call mouth to tell me ure not seeking attention, the more I get to call u one! All hail Dreyl...... The executive officer, attention seekers association (ASA).... Nairaland, Romance section chapter!! Keep practicing, u'll soon be like mamagee and her likes!!
P.s.... If u don't want my quotes, then ignore it!! Hediot!!
Dreyl:
i guess you don't know the meaning of attention anyway i'm allergic to ugly people, don't quote me again, fade off zombie!
Re: Ugly Girls Should Stop Being Fake by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
dis meme again grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Ugly Girls Should Stop Being Fake by slimthugchimee(m): 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
stupid one undecided

nodey mumu yourself undecided
Re: Ugly Girls Should Stop Being Fake by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
undecided
Re: Ugly Girls Should Stop Being Fake by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2017
Dreyl:
u need this cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Should Stop Being Fake by Dreyl(m): 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
ItsOquakes:
shoutout to you bro,keeping the campaign against ugly girls strong.
Lol i will boss. cheesy
Re: Ugly Girls Should Stop Being Fake by Dreyl(m): 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
darbeelicous:
grin grin grin grin grin.... Ure allergic to ugly people yet you've been creating threads about them!! Seriously you're like the boy that cried "ugly".
but seriously, op the more u use that latrine on ur face u call mouth to tell me ure not seeking attention, the more I get to call u one! All hail Dreyl...... The executive officer, attention seekers association (ASA).... Nairaland, Romance section chapter!! Keep practicing, u'll soon be like mamagee and her likes!!
P.s.... If u don't want my quotes, then ignore it!! Hediot!!
Shove it into your punny ugly. cheesycheesy
Re: Ugly Girls Should Stop Being Fake by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
lefulefu:

dis meme again grin grin grin grin grin
Boss boss

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Should Stop Being Fake by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

Boss boss
i hail thee jor grin

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Should Stop Being Fake by darbeelicous(f): 7:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
e can pain..... cry cry
wasted!!
The sperm that was used to produce this one would've been used as manure, that way it would've been more productive!! tongue
grin grin grin grin
Dreyl:
Shove it into your punny ugly. cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Should Stop Being Fake by Dreyl(m): 10:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
darbeelicous:
e can pain..... cry cry
wasted!!
The sperm that was used to produce this one would've been used as manure, that way it would've been more productive!! tongue
grin grin grin grin
Pained? No way, you are obviously the one that is pained, cheesy ugly people like you think they have an opinion, which they don't, orang utan, this is going to be my last reply to you, btw where is your ugly pic, why can't you upload it? cheesy
jeez! I just wish God can erase y'all on earth, their's nothing i hate than an ugly girl. cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Ugly Girls Should Stop Being Fake by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
Dreyl:
That meanshocked
Re: Ugly Girls Should Stop Being Fake by Dreyl(m): 12:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
Oyind17:
That meanshocked
Lol. buh it's true.. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Stop Asking Me Where Your Wife Is And Just F*ck Me / Nigeria / S*x Tips Women Wish Men Knew.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.