Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,843 members, 7,802,695 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics (27910 Views)

Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. / Northern Groups Plot A Way Forward At The Annual Arewa Youth Leadership Summit / MASSOB Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Meets Northern Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by Fx55(m): 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
ba7man:
I didn't even know I was talking to learner.

Someone said you guys don't read so I guess that explains your ignorance.

I won't correct you so you can stew in your ignorance.
Please don't deviate from the topic. Are Ipod yoots representing you in Abuja or not? Are Ipod yoots representing you in the Lagos House of Assembly or not? Those are the questions I expect you to answer instead of beating about the bush.

6 Likes

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by MrMaestro: 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
Why are ibos here? What is their own in this subject? They are like rats in everything they do. Always in places where nobody wants them.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by Codes151(m): 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
sarrki:
Them no fit

Who are the faceless nothern group?

Nah atiku group
slave!!! You masters don warn Una!!!lol

Have u blamed gej today? Not yet? Get at it sarrki
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by ba7man(m): 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
Fx55:
Please don't deviate from the topic. Are Ipod yoots representing you in Abuja or not? That's the question I expect you to answer instead of beating about the bush.
If you need brains, you'll have to work for it by doing your research........I'm not going to school you.

Go and find out for yourself.
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by teebillz: 5:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
ZoneBslayer:

personal granter kwa?? grin

You ehh? You no dey let small thing pass abi?
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by zionmade(m): 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
I love d way d masters are kicking their slaves around. Anyway d slaves must have to be loyal no matter wat.
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by Olumaeme: 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
Oba is a big fool.

6 Likes

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by zionmade(m): 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
MrMaestro:
Why are ibos here? What is their own in this subject? They are like rats in everything they do. Always in places where nobody wants them.
And why dont u tackle ur master beating u before jumping like a mad dog looking for ibos to bite on as if we are ur mates
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by engrchykae(m): 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
the northerners are the real hypocrites of africa,we igbos tend to see yorubas as unreliable but the truth of the matter is that the northerners are the definition of treachery starting with Alimi that violated his agreement with afonja to T.Y Danjuma that killed his head of state to Gowon that reneged on Aburi accord to atiku that nearly succeeded in impeaching his oga obj to buhari that connived with saraki and dogara to snatch the control of national assembly.if pdp is so corrupt,why are two northerners fighting for the leadership of the corrupt party?but igbos and yorubas will prefer to fight each other than telling the real backstabbers to their face to go to hell.emirs and sultans can interfere in politics but an oba or an eze cannot.thus says the sons of othman dan fvck up
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by MrMaestro: 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
GreatMahmud:
Let the Oba or any Afonja open their filthy mouth and talk na and we northerners will slap that their cone heads and tell them we dont install motor park touts as kings..Afonjas will remain our slaves till eternity!!

What have northerners contributed to this planet other than senseless killings, rape, and being retrograde leprous leeches? Yorubas are everywhere, from the president of the world bank, to obtaining Nobel Prizes in literature, to being part of world administrations all over the world. Our leaders set the foundation of education in our land that has consistently led to brilliant individuals. 2 of the top 3 billionaires in Nigeria are from Ibadan, and if it weren't for you leeches, good for nothing idiots, we would be even FURTHER ahead. Even the ibo people have people like Dr. Benet Omalu, and other such world renowned scholars as well.

I honestly don't know why this nation continues to put up with these backward people to have leadership roles in this country. They haven't shown any type of mental faculty let alone leadership capabilities. If it weren't for Osinbajo raised in lagos, Buhari would have been on the course of becoming one of the worst presidents in Nigerian history. I am convinced that if Yoruba and every other southern tribe leaves Nigeria today, the north would turn into Syria or Afghanistan.

1 Like

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by engrchykae(m): 5:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
Odkosh:
bros, na those iPod youth started it o. I no knw their own for the matter.
hausas told ur oba to stop meddling in politics while emirs and sultans run things in nigeria politics,u looked the other way and now u suddenly energized to bash igbos,the only people u love to hate.continue,u hear?

1 Like

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by chibuzorAbia: 5:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
basilo102:

NOmans'land will remain Noman'sland. We are waiting for your liverless Oduduwa proponents to do the needful, till then, you better buckle up for more competition

"No place in your land to fight for"

That guy don kill you!!!
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by doublewisdom: 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
LynnPetra:

Start Wetin? Na them be the Northern group?
The dude thought you were an ally. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by doublewisdom: 5:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
Their political leader is a drug baron
Their Oba, a disgraced out of the police service tout
Their mothers are Street strip dancers.
grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by MrMaestro: 5:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
ba7man:
Agbaje is the issue related to the Lagoon threat.

Stay happy till 2019, your disruptive influence on Politics in Lagos has been noted and plans are in place to deal with that......when thugs bash your heads in while trying to vote, maybe you'll then realize you're surrounded by Yorubas and you've been noticed.

HA! They must be stupid. They think because we're not shouting, moves aren't being made behind the scenes. They should take a look at Ambode's cabinet and notice YORUBAS make up his ENTIRE cabinet. It will continue to happen.
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by slowbreeze(f): 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2017
zionmade:
Very soon yorubas will forget d topic and start shouting ipob ipob.
Wen a master is fighting with his slave who are we to interfere so for dat we ibos say WE DONT CARE
One bottle of champagne for u bro.Just watch ow d topic will change to "ipob youths"matter cos d slaves r so scared of dia masters to face dem.Seriously over here; We REALLY DONT CARE!

1 Like

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by Elliot2(m): 6:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
ba7man:
Naah, its your chest beating ar5es I want to sort out first for thinking you can use those rantings from crap northern groups to insult the Yorubas.
Oya, i dey wait for u to reply dos northeners that called ur oba a tout, if u dey look for lexicons to use on any of their emirs,lemme know,i go supply u enough. until u do that,u remain a slowpoke!
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
DozieInc:
These Northern group(s) should not mention Igbo again, let them face their problems (Oba).
Are they trying to win our support by reminding us what the Oba of Lagos said?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by MENELIK1: 7:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
zionmade:

Ok oga but u have not mentiomouth ned d north for once. Somebody slapped u and u re busy running a round shouting like a mad dog without even pointing at ur beater. Or are u afraid?
Trust the Yoruba people, them stand gidigba even of late Miyeti Allah cattle breeders association visited Fayose but they did not bother about the governor in Enugu because they know Yoruba governors don't cry when oppressed and they have the history of fighting and winning wars unlike some who win wars only in Nollywood movies but cry in reality in the face of oppression.
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by MENELIK1: 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
slowbreeze:

One bottle of champagne for u bro.Just watch ow d topic will change to "ipob youths"matter cos d slaves r so scared of dia masters to face dem.Seriously over here; We REALLY DONT CARE!
Nobody is talking of Ipob yoots here rather OSUs, the red mud jews
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by DozieInc(m): 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
Mekwen:
Are they trying to win our support by reminding us what the Oba of Lagos said?
My thought exactly.
Well, since they didn't condemn the Oba's statement then, they should forever remain silent.
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by MENELIK1: 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
doublewisdom:
grin grin grin grin
Yet better than the best OSU
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by DozieInc(m): 7:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
betty202020:
you guys should not use Oba's careless rants on IGBOS to score a goal or make a point. After all your group(s) never condemned that act.
So true.
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by Vince09: 7:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
OkoYibo:

When those houses with rusty roofs were built, your fathers were still living in trees like monkeys. Are you aware that the Aba women riot was led by an 'Afonja woman?

Nigger, we gave you animals human right.
seriously please educate me.. .. Or this is another example of chimamada adichie idea of inkali
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by slowbreeze(f): 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
MENELIK1:

Nobody is talking of Ipob yoots here rather OSUs, the red mud jews
And differentiate pls?.Igbos are soooo no ur problem dude.Wen d Oba insulted d Igbos sometym ago;dey didnt go about fighting d wrong ppl.Some ppl insulted ur great Oba and ur here naming names instead of facing dem squarely.Typical of u ppl sha...Ain't surprised.

1 Like

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by Odkosh: 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
zionmade:

Hahahahah see how ur argument is flawed. How many corporate offices are in Anambra or did they post u to upper iweka to sell dvd plates. Anyway keep running around for file and shoe jobs while others are ridding high on entrepreneurship
lol, even before going for service, I already had my business which av bin into since my 400level. I pay ppl like you which I employed. keep on hating bro, @least, you must do something to satisfy ur heart. on my fish rearing business, ur ppl are there which am paying. started my own poultry in December last year, meanwhile, I am an engineer but never waited to depend on that. here is an evidence for u.

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by Odkosh: 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
doublewisdom:
grin grin grin grin
lol, it shows in cossy and chidimma the cucumber girl. your mothers is really producing street asha.
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by Odkosh: 8:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
Olumaeme:
Oba is a big fool.
no mind am jor, that is how you call your father foolish. so we are not surprise.
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by Odkosh: 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Tales by moonlight.
whether tale by moonlight or tale by starlight. I have spoken. so Igbo helping him is no big deal. deal with it bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

May 29 Remains Inauguration Day For Presidents – Senate / Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Police, SSS Mount Siege Outside AIT As Station Reopens - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.