Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Embracing The Beauty Of Your Natural Hair - Fashion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Embracing The Beauty Of Your Natural Hair (97974 Views)

Tips On How To Grow Your Natural Hair Using Cooking Ingredients / 5 Tips On How To Protect Your Natural Hair This Harmattan Season / Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Embracing The Beauty Of Your Natural Hair by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
And apparently, it's good for your face as well, so guess what I did grin

After that I deep condition as usual, follow up with an oil rinse, moisturise my hair and twist them with the intention of leaving them for at least a month.

Sometimes, I 'decorate' them, most times I don't

3 Likes

Re: Embracing The Beauty Of Your Natural Hair by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 31, 2020
I'd love to end this by saying natural hair is a personal journey. You have to figure out what works best for your hair YOURSELF. This includes your own personal routine. Some prefer keeping their hair short, others want to grow theirs out. Some wash their hair every second week, while others do once a month. Truth is, natural hair sometimes can be quite frustrating so in order not to let yourself be frustrated, do what works for you. However be consistent with what works for you

2 Likes

Re: Embracing The Beauty Of Your Natural Hair by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 31, 2020
How it started vs how it's going

3 Likes

Re: Embracing The Beauty Of Your Natural Hair by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 31, 2020
Your hair is beautiful and looks so healthy! kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Embracing The Beauty Of Your Natural Hair by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Your hair is beautiful and looks so healthy! kiss kiss

Thank you cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Embracing The Beauty Of Your Natural Hair by Lotusflowerbomb: 1:09pm On Nov 14, 2020
lovelygurl:
Twisted updo

1) Look we want to achieve

2) Part your front hair from 1 ear to the other

3)Part it in a side line and bond it

4) Now part the rest of the hair (the back hair) in the middle

Amazing!! Who will help me this now? I don't know how to weave hair.
Re: Embracing The Beauty Of Your Natural Hair by KaBabs1: 1:41am On Apr 26, 2021
Hi ma'am. I just sent a pm but it seems you're a private person and might air me, no offence intended ma'am. Actually I need a guide on how to prepare these different hair mixtures you've used on your hair to make it shine like this. I've kept my hair for a year now and I've been using cantu mosturizer (or what do they call it sef?) that someone recommended to me. But it's not helping at all as its effect barely last. Anytime I force a comb through my hair, even when it's damp, I lose chunks of it everytime that these days I just go around rocking it as rough as it is w/o any care in the world. Please I'd like to just make it curl and shine like yours. I know it's a lot to ask but could you assist me by telling me what to buy and how to mix them, step by step?

Cc Fieryy

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) / G- Strings Or Granny Panties, Boxers or Briefs? / Tiniest Waist: Su Naing To Beat 1939 Guiness World Record (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.