Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,886 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

How Far Can You Go To Avoid Paying Bills? See How Far This Person Went. Pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Far Can You Go To Avoid Paying Bills? See How Far This Person Went. Pix (1713 Views)

Governor Ben Ayade Rushes Home To Avoid Impeachment / NERC, Directs Nigerians Without Prepaid Meters To Stop Paying Bills / More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Far Can You Go To Avoid Paying Bills? See How Far This Person Went. Pix by tafat: 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
I don't know if I should say it's the harsh economy that is biting people or the fact that they are short changed, but who ever hung this on a pole has gone to the extreme.

Some one somewhere in Ibadan decided to go fetish in order to stop "NEPA" people from cutting his wire (I used NEPA cos na wetin we use Sabi them) grin

The Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company actually posted this using their Twitter handle @ ibedc_ng.

I must confess that the epileptic power supply is Nothing to write home about. Even me self wey de type wetin save me na say I de use Tecno L8+. I'll advise the person that hung this to get a Tecno L series phone, or any other Android phone and buy a power bank so you don't get cut off from the world. It's better than going fetish. The person that wants to cut the wire is doing his job and also has a family to feed.

Guys do you think the person went too far?

Share your thoughts.

See pics below

Re: How Far Can You Go To Avoid Paying Bills? See How Far This Person Went. Pix by SalamRushdie: 1:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
Yet the Juju can't produce a single kilowatt for him to use so he can just dump NEPA forever

10 Likes

Re: How Far Can You Go To Avoid Paying Bills? See How Far This Person Went. Pix by ITbomb(m): 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
So they left without cutting the light

But why can't the juju produce the electricity if it is so powerful
Re: How Far Can You Go To Avoid Paying Bills? See How Far This Person Went. Pix by Iamwrath: 1:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
Heheheheheh

Even soldier will not follow you to cut that house's light

Especially because Oyo Ibadan rarely has power, anyone living there will understand why a IBEDEC office was burnt down about 5-6 years ago

Also Fashola said he wouldn't pay for light he didn't use , so I think whoever hung that juju is very serious

Don't Fvck with Ibadan residents when thy are angry grin

1 Like

Re: How Far Can You Go To Avoid Paying Bills? See How Far This Person Went. Pix by littlewonders: 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
Even juju this days dey collect bribe. Once a NEPA officer shows it physical money na once e go drop down.
Re: How Far Can You Go To Avoid Paying Bills? See How Far This Person Went. Pix by MizMyColi(f): 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2017
Kai
Na tortoise otumokpo be dat.

If any Nepa man near there, Na so so slow eem life go do slow.

Divine slowness tins.

2 Likes

Re: How Far Can You Go To Avoid Paying Bills? See How Far This Person Went. Pix by MizMyColi(f): 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
OP be sounding like his L8+ lasts up to a month without charging.

@Tafat what's the battery capacity of L8+?
Remind me Biko.
Re: How Far Can You Go To Avoid Paying Bills? See How Far This Person Went. Pix by princemillla(m): 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
MizMyColi:
Kai

Divine slowness tins.

U be herbalist shocked

1 Like

Re: How Far Can You Go To Avoid Paying Bills? See How Far This Person Went. Pix by tafat: 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
MizMyColi:
Kai

Divine slowness tins.

It seems you're familiar with different types of Otumokpo cheesy

MizMyColi:
OP be sounding like his L8+ lasts up to a month without charging.

@Tafat what's the battery capacity of L8+?
Remind me Biko.

I didn't say it will last up to a month without charging. Besides if you charge it to full capacity without putting on data, that is you use it for calls only, it can last you a week.

The battery is 5050 mah.. Don't forget again o grin
Re: How Far Can You Go To Avoid Paying Bills? See How Far This Person Went. Pix by iPrevail(m): 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
That's nothing more than a decor. I'd take it down with my bare hands. If that shiit has power why not hang it in his living room and produce undisrupted electricity? Iranu! undecided
Re: How Far Can You Go To Avoid Paying Bills? See How Far This Person Went. Pix by MizMyColi(f): 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2017
princemillla:

U be herbalist shocked

Lmao.
Na juju logic nausmiley
Re: How Far Can You Go To Avoid Paying Bills? See How Far This Person Went. Pix by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
tafat:
I don't know if I should say it's the harsh economy that is biting people or the fact that they are short changed, but who ever hung this on a pole has gone to the extreme.

Some one somewhere in Ibadan decided to go fetish in order to stop "NEPA" people from cutting his wire (I used NEPA cos na wetin we use Sabi them) grin

The Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company actually posted this using their Twitter handle @ ibedc_ng.

I must confess that the epileptic power supply is Nothing to write home about. Even me self wey de type wetin save me na say I de use Tecno L8+. I'll advise the person that hung this to get a Tecno L series phone, or any other Android phone e.g Samsung, Huawei, HTC etc and buy a power bank so you don't get cut off from the world. It's better that going fetish. The person that wants to cut the wire is doing his job and also has a family to feed.

Share your thoughts.

See pics below

Hehehe, wetin we no go see for naija!!! But wait, shey that L8+ get touch ni?
Re: How Far Can You Go To Avoid Paying Bills? See How Far This Person Went. Pix by MizMyColi(f): 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
tafat:

It seems you're familiar with different types of Otumokpocheesy

Nope.
This is part of the dividend of watching African Magic.grin
Re: How Far Can You Go To Avoid Paying Bills? See How Far This Person Went. Pix by princemillla(m): 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
MizMyColi:

Lmao.
Na juju logic nausmiley

Eyin iya oooooo MO gbedi fun yin oooooo

Eyin iya mi oshoronga ajo ri ma Je apa - iba yin oooooo of.

Ps : dont ask me for translation, ask MizMyColi
Re: How Far Can You Go To Avoid Paying Bills? See How Far This Person Went. Pix by Dandsome: 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
How can this kind of thing be seen in this 21st century? Nawao for some people. Well, you won't blame them. What do you expect when you give them little or no light and come with outrageous bills??

If you push a goat to the wall, it'll start biting.

Op how long has your L8+ lasted?
Re: How Far Can You Go To Avoid Paying Bills? See How Far This Person Went. Pix by isbish(m): 1:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
Kai! shocked
Re: How Far Can You Go To Avoid Paying Bills? See How Far This Person Went. Pix by MizMyColi(f): 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
tafat:

I didn't say it will last up to a month without charging. Besides if you charge it to full capacity without putting on data, that is you use it for calls only, it can last you a week.

Okay Sir grin
Re: How Far Can You Go To Avoid Paying Bills? See How Far This Person Went. Pix by MizMyColi(f): 3:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
tafat:

Okay Sir.
Re: How Far Can You Go To Avoid Paying Bills? See How Far This Person Went. Pix by theSpark(m): 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2017
iPrevail:
That's nothing more than a decor. I'd take it down with my bare hands. If that shiit has power why not hang it in his living room and produce undisrupted electricity? Iranu! undecided

Bare hands?

That shiiit is a cesspool of germs.
Re: How Far Can You Go To Avoid Paying Bills? See How Far This Person Went. Pix by Ejanla07: 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
tafat:

I must confess that the epileptic power supply is Nothing to write home about. Even me self wey de type wetin save me na say I de use Tecno L8+. I'll advise the person that hung this to get a Tecno L series phone, or any other Android phone and buy a power bank so you don't get cut off from the world. It's better than going fetish. The person that wants to cut the wire is doing his job and also has a family to feed.

Share your thoughts.

See pics below

so na only to charge phone dem dey use electricity do for ibadam
Re: How Far Can You Go To Avoid Paying Bills? See How Far This Person Went. Pix by PatriotTemidayo: 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
The frustration of paying for megawatts of darkness...... grin cheesy
Re: How Far Can You Go To Avoid Paying Bills? See How Far This Person Went. Pix by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
Only for Naija?!! Na wa o!!! Please how long will the L8+ last without charge?
Re: How Far Can You Go To Avoid Paying Bills? See How Far This Person Went. Pix by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
MizMyColi:

Nope.
This is part of the dividend of watching African Magic.grin

Africa magic don over corrupt am. But this thing pass otumokpor abeg. You fear fear

(1) (Reply)

The Moment EFCC Handle Slams A Twitter Follower With A Savage Reply (photo) / How I Use 2M To Make 8M Within 3months / We Must Vote To Avoid State Of Emergency In Anambra- Stella Oduah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.