Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) (84971 Views)

Garri And Fried Fish Served At A Wedding In Lagos! / See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos / I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by Akwasi(m): 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
This is what happens when society forces people to do things.

I still don't know why people expect to be refreshed with food whenever they attend a ceremony. I thought those things were for people who have come from afar and may not have eaten.

4 Likes

Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by loomer: 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
Na food carry you go the wedding?

Why you no show the other better side of the ceremony?

4 Likes

Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
lol grin grin grin grin grin even the rice na Ilesha Rice O'Rice
Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by jkendy(m): 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
B4 nko So na item No.7 bin carry u go dia abi
Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by Odkosh: 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
MrBen10:
This must be an Igbo man's wedding ceremony
lol, you wicked. those people stingy ehn. e dey be like say d force them do party ni.

1 Like

Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by Singapore1(m): 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
ef
Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by sirugos(m): 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
The Chi don't comot na cken remain. Buhari self
Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by nabegibeg: 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
After u don eat all the meat and assorted inside the food

Haba

If you do your own wedding kill hippopotamus

2 Likes

Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by gcey2k(m): 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
When recession is real...
Make the person manage abeg, no be the celebrants put Naija for the one chance we dey
Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
Chuzzyblog2:
Could this be as a result of the recession? See photo below:

Source: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/02/recession-wedding-see-chicken-they.html

Your friend was lucky.

My friend got served chicken head with beak that looked like that of a woodpecker.

Tell her not to complain. I hope she crushed and digested those chicken digits with the annoying tendons that normally get stuck in between the teeth and is difficult to pick?

3 Likes

Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by wyqay: 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
it shall be well with Nigeria

1 Like

Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by vRendoh(m): 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
grin grin grin grin
No be by force to serve fowl for parties grin grin grin
It is not compulsory to eat wetin dem serve you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by Richy4(m): 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2017
It must have been a mistake or an oversight embarassed
Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by Pearly255(f): 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2017
Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by rusher14: 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2017
Was it at this stage she saw the piece of chicken?

I smell major lies.
Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by ipreach: 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2017
madridguy:
grin LAUGH DON KILL ME FOR HERE.

please dont laugh, that is as a result of recession
Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by policy12: 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2017
Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by tinny898(m): 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2017
Is not a small something oo

Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by soberdrunk(m): 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
This one sef dey manageable, i don go wedding way dem dey do '2people to one bottle of beer" angry angry

1 Like

Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by BeardedMeat(m): 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
madridguy:
grin LAUGH DON KILL ME FOR HERE.
...That's Buharimonics for you
Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by lakefist(m): 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
Pavore9:
She should also show the picture of the gift she gave the couple! grin
Exactly and am sure she didn't drop anything.
Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
MrBen10:
This must be an Igbo man's wedding ceremony

So ?..She was lucky not to have been served cow or goat hooves .it's your kind that comes to wedding or birthday without a present and then go home with a bag full of drinks and food.

Tagbukwa onwe gi na chicken. Onye akpiri.

4 Likes

Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by lakefist(m): 2:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
nabegibeg:
After u don eat all the meat and assorted inside the food

Haba

If you do your own wedding kill hippopotamus

Abi oo, make she show us how dey served her originally.
Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by martineverest(m): 2:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
very foolish blogger...after eating the chicken,u then decided to lie about the size.

Cant u nairalanders see its a leftover?

1 Like

Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by YESpParticipant: 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2017
YES-P NATIONWIDE PROTEST: we just submitted a letter to the office of the Inspector General of Police and the Lagos State police commissioner to notify them. Kindly follow our progress here... https://www.nairaland.com/3652654/yes-p-notice-peaceful-nationwide-protest
Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by AdonaiRoofing(m): 2:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
Recession chicken

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance etc
Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
Chaaai, my ribs. grin
Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by azezola(m): 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
Fake news
Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
Next time tell her Mr jiang aka chinese ab#ki can supply her with 200-500 broiler chickens for her wedding, each one just for 1500 only.
Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by ahamonyeka(m): 2:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
APC chicken
Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by McPerry(f): 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
Then she shouldnt have eaten it na..is not by force to eat it. The hunger wey catch her get high level...lolzz grin grin grin
Re: See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) by Locapito(m): 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
mccoy47:
So she ate d rice half way, snapped it and showed u? undecided
Her own recession is even worse cheesy
Hahahaha!!!! You got it right. Why complaining and snapping after almost through with the whole stuff?
Her own poverty no get part 2.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] / See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano / Dead Big Fish Found In Abuja Where There Is No River. Causes A Huge Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.