Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria - Technology Market (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria (81013 Views)

iOS is rigid which android device is better more / Android TV Box (watch IPTV And Dstv Free). Mobile And TV Set / Super Neat Iphone 6 (16gb)wifi Only Or For Use As Ipod,45k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by iliyande(m): 11:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
georgee:

[/b]SCISHION AI ONE Android TV Box android 8.1 4K 2G/16G WiFi BT4.0 Media Player Display Screen Voice Control PK Z28 X96mini TV box[b]
How much is the bolded..
What do u mean by good dual combo Tv. I guess u are referring to Smart TV

Android tv box that is capable of functioning as ordinary satellite decoders
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by georgee(m): 7:14am On Jul 20, 2018
iliyande:

Android tv box that is capable of functioning as ordinary satellite decoders
How much is it
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by iliyande(m): 7:25am On Jul 20, 2018
georgee:

How much is it

Check out for C400 Plus, kii/kiii or FREESAT GTC DVB S2 T2 in aliexpress

1 Like

Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by duwdu: 10:09am On Jul 21, 2018
marksooyinmiebi:

Hello bro... my mxq pro got briked.

Turns on but boots to recovery mode ( where you see wipe, reboot, clear cache etc...)

When I try to reboot it comes back to the recovery screen.

Any help?

The ability to boot to recovery is actually a sign that the unit is still healthy - sort of.

I suggest you:

1. Run all "Cache" entries on that recovery menu, then reboot to System. Hopefully, that clears your problem. If that doesn't work, and you're able to get back on the recovery screen, then, as a last resort:
2. Run something like a "Factory Reset" (it may be part/subset of the "Wipe" entry) on that recovery menu, then reboot to System. Hopefully, that returns your device to its pristine state. With this method, all your user-installed apps will be deleted; and there's no guarantee all your data won't be deleted in the process as well, though, so be aware.

If the above do not restore your device, then post a snap shot of all pages of the recovery menu screen here, so people may be able to help further.

Good luck.

P34c3
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by marksooyinmiebi(m): 10:16am On Jul 21, 2018
duwdu:

The ability to boot to recovery is actually a sign that the unit is still healthy - sort of.

I suggest you:

1. Run all "Cache" entries on that recovery menu, then reboot to System. Hopefully, that clears your problem. If that doesn't work, and you're able to get back on the recovery screen, then, as a last resort:
2. Run something like a "Factory Reset" (it may be part/subset of the "Wipe" entry) on that recovery menu, then reboot to System. Hopefully, that returns your device to its pristine state. With this method, there's no guarantee all your data won't be deleted in the process, though, so be aware.

If the above do not restore your device, then post a snap shot of all pages of the recovery menu screen here, so people may be able to help further.

Good luck.

P34c3

Many thanks!

I have tried all the options you suggested and non worked. I still comeback to thesame recovery page.

I’ll upload some shots later.

Thanks again for your response.
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by brainy02: 8:18am On Aug 06, 2018
Pls. I wanna ask, is the X96 2GB 16GB a cry good Android box to buy?

Or pls. Make a recommendation. One is needed urgently
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by CavendishPlex: 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
brainy02:
Pls. I wanna ask, is the X96 2GB 16GB a cry good Android box to buy?

Or pls. Make a recommendation. One is needed urgently

Check YouTube for video reviews.
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by AJIOLA: 10:25am On Aug 07, 2018
If you care i still have my Kiii pro MeCool Android Box 35k.
Contact me on 08060340589.
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by androidtvhub(m): 10:22pm On Aug 12, 2018
Buy best Android TV Box & Accessories
www.tvboxstore.com.ng

Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by chukwumexes: 8:03am On Sep 02, 2018
Ativ:
Remix mini does not have a remote control. What NAS do you use and how do you get files onto it?
What is NAS please?
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by passendi: 9:04am On Sep 03, 2018
What cheap paid app to watch sports and adults channels on Android TV box
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by zer0day: 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2018
CavendishPlex:

I am subscribed to a company called KKONTECH that has its fibre optics cabling running through my estate in Gbagada and I get unfettered access to internet download speed of about 10Mbps. I watch YouTube, Netflix & others on my Smart TV without any buffer all for N10,500 per month.

Hello, I need to make a couple of inquiries on the Kkontech you make use of.
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by ollah2: 11:05pm On Nov 01, 2018
iliyande:

Kiii is android 7.1 3/32

FREESAT GTC DVB S2 T2 C ISDBT STB + Android 6.0 TV BOX Amlogic S905D Quad Core 2GB 16GB Smart 4K

SCISHION AI ONE Android TV Box android 8.1 4K 2G/16G WiFi BT4.0 Media Player Display Screen Voice Control PK Z28 X96mini TV box

MX10 Smart Android 8.1 TV Box RK3328 4K VP9 H.265 HDR10 USB3.0 4GB / 32GB DLNA Miracast WiFi LAN HD Media Player PK X96 mini

You can also get a good dual combo tv box for you to enjoy some free to air channels with a good installer

Expantiate on the bolded
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by iliyande(m): 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
ollah2:

Expantiate on the bolded

The message is clear.
There are hybrid decoders that performs two functions of android box and FTA view.
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by ollah2: 3:47pm On Nov 02, 2018
iliyande:

The message is clear.
There are hybrid decoders that performs two functions of android box and FTA view.

I just checked it out and i intend purchasing Nvidia Shield this month to replace my Amazon fire stick. I think that feature is missing out in it
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by iliyande(m): 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2018
ollah2:

I just checked it out and i intend purchasing Nvidia Shield this month to replace my Amazon fire stick. I think that feature is missing out in it

Yea Nvidia Shield is one of the best box out there, but misses dual combination. For me, I prefer dual system tv box... That can always serve 2 purposes.

There are times you feel like not using data or out of data, MBC action movies and satellites like nigcomsat takes over
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by ollah2: 4:49pm On Nov 02, 2018
iliyande:

Yea Nvidia Shield is one of the best box out there, but misses dual combination. For me, I prefer dual system tv box... That can always serve 2 purposes.

There are times you feel like not using data or out of data, MBC action movies and satellites like nigcomsat takes over

Yes true. What are the requirements to enjoy these features besides the box and what box do you make use of?
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2018
*WATCH PREMIUM DSTV CHANNEL'S LIVE FREE ON UR ANDROID PHONE, TV BOX, TABLETS, IPHONE* ETC

WATCH all premium Dstv channel's live free on ur, TV set, android TV box, android phone, Android tablets, laptops. Etc all super sport channel's, all African magic, mnet,nageowild, CNN,nageowild etc contact me on to configured urs. we meet 1 on 1 if ure in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by iliyande(m): 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2018
ollah2:

Yes true. What are the requirements to enjoy these features besides the box and what box do you make use of?

You just need at least 60/90cm dish and employ an installer to do the job for you.

I use the FreeSat GTC for FTA and Android Box purposes..
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by ollah2: 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2018
iliyande:

You just need at least 60/90cm dish and employ an installer to do the job for you.

Pls drop your WhatsApp digits so we can talk better
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by iliyande(m): 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
ollah2:

Pls drop your WhatsApp digits so we can talk better
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by ollah2: 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2018
iliyande:

08100seven1four15eight

You got a message
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by BluePearls(m): 7:58pm On Nov 02, 2018
iliyande:

Can you recommend a hybrid box?
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by iliyande(m): 7:24am On Nov 03, 2018
BluePearls:

Can you recommend a hybrid box?
K iii pro
Magicsee C400
I9 pro (1gig ram)
FreeSat GTMedia
K ii pro
K I pro
Magicsee C300
Any of the above is ok
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by blazetitov: 1:25pm On Nov 04, 2018
iliyande:

K iii pro
Magicsee C400
I9 pro (1gig ram)
FreeSat GTMedia
K ii pro
K I pro
Magicsee C300
Any of the above is ok
Bro, please do I need to install a dish if I buy nay of those listed above? Also, what is the difference between the hybrid box and the android box? Aim is just to watch live matches and movies.

Thanks a lot.
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by iliyande(m): 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2018
blazetitov:

Bro, please do I need to install a dish if I buy nay of those listed above? Also, what is the difference between the hybrid box and the android box? Aim is just to watch live matches and movies.

Thanks a lot.

Hybrid box always comes with dual combo functionality. While ordinary android box is mainly for streaming.

With dual features, you have options of installing dish for it to serve as ordinary free to air and you can as well use it for streaming.

2 Likes

Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by duwdu: 11:19am On Nov 05, 2018
chukwumexes:

What is NAS please?

Network-Attached Storage - A storage drive installed within your network such that you can access it's content from other devices on your network.

P34c3
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by blazetitov: 8:19pm On Nov 06, 2018
iliyande:

Hybrid box always comes with dual combo functionality. While ordinary android box is mainly for streaming.

With dual features, you have options of installing dish for it to serve as ordinary free to air and you can as well use it for streaming.

Thanks bro. Please which one will you recommend and where I can buy it.
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by iliyande(m): 7:08am On Nov 07, 2018
blazetitov:

Thanks bro. Please which one will you recommend and where I can buy it.
Check the ones I listed up there. Your budget determines which one you go for..
Aliexpress
I currently use FreeSat GTMedia (It gives me what I want at the moment).
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by brainy02: 11:01pm On Nov 07, 2018
Pls house what would be your recommendations on Xiaomi MI TV BOX 3.

Pls I need your opinions.

Thanks
Re: Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria by brainy02: 11:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
iliyande:

Check the ones I listed up there. Your budget determines which one you go for..
Aliexpress
I currently use FreeSat GTMedia (It gives me what I want at the moment).

Help with your suggestion

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Amazing Deals on Smartphones, Laptops & Consoles From Offerup USA!!! / Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k / FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.